DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE 7/18

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

I had some drinks last night with DH and I'm feeling it this morning. My stomach isn't feeling too well & my head hurts:confused: I don't drink that much anymore because of this feeling...ugh. Wine doesn't give me this feeling..i wish it wasn't so high in calories though..lol

We have a mechanic coming over to look at our car today, so i will have to get my workout in before then. I also plan on walking the dog this evening. I think it clears my head a little.

Sherry, i checked out that rotation you mentioned yesterday and I'm seriously thinking about starting it Monday! Let me know if you do decide to do it..it would be nice to do it together. The generic breakdown is the one i will do. Glad to hear you had a good time on your trip!!!

Karen-How is your Doggie doing?

Heidi-Whats on tabs for today?

Belinda-Enjoy your day!

bbl

AMelia - Sometimes I wonder why I don't drink more often. (due to people who annoy me!) I am not a big drinker either because I don't like that "after feeling". :confused: I hope you feel better soon and that they can fix your car today!

I was ultra tired this morning and slept in until almost 9am. (DH is still sleeping). I decided to stay home this weekend instead of going to my parents due to my raleigh bear being sick. Dh put me to work though and we got the walls up on the shed. We didn't get done until 7pm last night. We were both beat. Of course we ate dinner late so the scale was up a lb or so. :confused: Our puppy is doing better. His fever is broken and he is moving around and waging his tail again. :) Dh and I were so excited when he started eating again. (big sigh of relief) His nose is still bleeding off and on though - which still worries me. (even though the vet said this is caused by his blood platelets being low?) I'm sure my sister is mad because I didn't make it for her birthday celebration. :( I was so torn and stressed out about what I should do yesterday I am surprised I didn't just pig out. sigh. Anyway, sorry for the rant.

This morning I did TF Tone 30 + TF 30. It felt good to sweat. :)

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Hi everyone!

Today we shipped the guys off for a week while they go to Boy Scout camp. Then, had to make it to the REI garage sale to get a backpack. Found a good hiking one at a very reasonable price. DD had some birthday money burning a whole in her pocket, so off to the mall we went. Now we're home resting so that we can get a run in once it cools down.

Amelia - I'm in! Let's do the rotation together! I'm going to try to do as written, but substitute where I don't have the dvd's. I'll do day one tomorrow after work. Ugh, I have to go back :-(

Karen - So glad your pup is feeling better. I would have done the same if my baby was that sick.

Hi Belinda and Heidi.

Off to scrounge up dinner, then get in a run.

Good evening,

Thanks Amelia, for starting our thread today. I forgot to tell you girls, today was my nieces little baby’s dedication in Bamberg. Afterwards we went to a niece outdoor restaurant (Keller). We didn’t get home until late that night. Before we left DH and I took the dogs for an hour long walk. On Saturday night I did Jillian Micheals Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, I was sweating. Good workout. Had a lot of fun.

Heidi, we missed you girl! Glad you back:D How was your weekend?

Sherry, glad you had a nice trip! What did you buy something, lol? How was that run?

Karen, glad your dog is doing much better. Glad you enjoyed TF Tone 30 + TF 30 today.

Amelia, that's why I don't drink! Don't like that feeling. Hope you feel better. The rotation sounds good.

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.