Do What You Want Just Get It Done! 5/9-5/10

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Just getting us started seeing as I am up very early this morning!

Having my coffee and trying to decide on a workout.

BBS
Heidi
:)

Morning Heidi! Im up early too,getting ready for work. Did you decide on a workout?

After work i plan on doing a circuit of some type. I wish Cathe would come up with more intermediate type circuits;) ya know,like C&W or LIC.

What in the heck are my kids doing up at 6:30 in the morning??????:confused: There in the living room playing with there toys?

BB after work!:)

Hi Back again... :)

Belinda: That is fantastic on the capri's fitting! You must have been very surprised. :)
Nice walk yesterday! How was your dinner at the Greek restaurant?

Amelia: Nice workout! I know how it is trying to figure out what you really want to do.
I am having one of those weeks were it just isn't happening as much as I would like it too.

Karen: Glad that you got in your workout too. ;) If you get your cellar all fixed up that is a great present to yourself! :)

Yesterday was a very long day! Took DS out to see the campus and apartments that he and his fiancee are moving to soon. I came home totally exhausted from all the driving. I couldn't settle down to sleep for some weird reason.

Ok....I guess I should go take a look at my workout calendar to see what I have marked for today.

Have a great morning and workout!
BBL
Heidi

HAHA! I was just thinking the samething about the workouts and my 2nd DS is up early too! :)

Have a great day at work and an even better workout! :)

Heidi

Hello to you all,

Just finished my workout for the day:

S&H chest & Back
iTread #7 40min run 3.5miles

Total calories burned exercising for the day: 806

Hello to Belinda, Steph, Karen and Jay.

BBL
Heidi

Heidi...806,mygoodness that is some serious calorie burning girlfriend!!! congrats!!!!

I just got back from the work,grocery store and now im getting ready to do cardio and weights!

brb

Last edited:
C&W done...now i can relax for the rest of the weekend! Rest day tommorrow. I will BB monday morning:)

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Hi Amelia!

Nice job on C&W! :)

I love putting my workouts into the calendar so I can see the calories burned! I hope all these calories burned will make up for that sm. sundae I had on thursday! HAHA!

Have a great day tomorrow all you mom's out there! :)

Take Care,
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.