DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! 4/24/09

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to you all!

I have my shades on because it is beautiful today! Should be a sunny and warm weekend.

Looking forward to a challenging TM workout. :)

What are your plans? Hope everyone is feeling better today!

Have a great workout!

BBL
Heidi

Good Morning!

Hey Heidi...Enjoy your cardio workout! Were having some beautiful weather also...in the 80's:eek: I hear ya,time to break out the sunglasses:cool:

Well,today is going to be interesting...i started getting sick in the afternoon yesterday(back of my throat sore,sinuses clogging up) so i woke up with feeling like crap:mad:. I knew my body was trying to tell me something yesterday...i was so tired all morning. today is going to be a rest day(unless i feel better,then i will hop on the TM for some cardio) and tommorrow will be too since im working tommorrow and i have a b-day party to go to in the evening.ive got to lower my calories today since im not working out:mad: i may walk the dog though... But the good news is that tommorrow is my cheat day...whooohoooo....:D and a cheating i will be;)

bbl

Today was Mindy Mylrea's All Systems Go! I've never done this workout before so I didn't know what to expect. ALOT of plyo/jumping moves - my legs are fried! :( I had to skip the last strength/cardio section though because I ran out of time - so I skipped to the abs and stretch after the first two sections. I was going to do yoga today - but I have been hyped up all week. I have a bunch of weird energy and am VERY hungry. I haven't been doing so good with the eating...however the scale is staying the same. Weird. If I could get ahold of my eating I might lose some weight, eh? lol

Amelia - sorry to hear that your not feeling well. :( LOL on your cheat day though - you go girl!

Hello Amelia and Karen.

Darn...another one sick. :( Amelia I hope that this doesn't last very long! Get well soon!
Hopefully you can get that walk in later. The fresh will make you feel better...unless it is allergies! ;)
I will be adding a walk in at the days end at least 3 times a week. I like that idea....thanks! This will also help with strengthening my legs for the upcoming 10K I to attend in June.
Oh....and help loose that extra I have been fighting with for the past couple years!
I hear ya Karen!!! ;)

Karen: Great workout this morning! With that kind of energy you will be back to where you want to be with your weight too. ;)
Think fruits and veggies instead of filling up on those darn cheese balls! ;) Found some great recipes on Jillan Michaels.com.
Lastest crave....salads w/cranberries.

Finished my workout:
Warmup with STS disc #3 legs
TM challengers 3.25 miles
Stretch from Total Body #1

Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.