DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for 12-18-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do 4DS Legs & Butts & Guts Floor work; Calf work from 4DS Shoulder DVD!

Amelia** how is your DD rash? Glad you back on that workout wagon! Great job with your weight workout and walk yesterday! Nice cal. burn! That’s awesome!

Heidi** hope you had fun with GS Bi's and Tri's + run yesterday? LM get my butt every time, lol! Great job with your DOMS!

Welcome back, Sherry! Glad you jumped on that bandwagon again! I am doing short cardio workouts every day, only 30 min. a day! Don’t stop posting, we miss you! Hope you get your leg workout in today!

Have a great workout and day! BBL!

Good morning girls,

I am done with my workout! I did Legs & Glutes stretch + 4DS Legs + Legs & Glutes floorwork + 4DS calves + L&G stretch! I had a great workout!

I will be gone all day, DD wants to go to Nuernberg. Her favorite place to go shopping! :D

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

Hey girls!

Belinda-Great workout(as usual;)) My DD is doing alot better,shes on antibiotics...the rash was viral so it seems to be going away.

Heidi-Whats on tabs for today!

Hey to everybody!

I woke with doms all over except my triceps:mad: I knew I should of went heavier....today is going to be a short cardio. I may do a jog or a step workout,not sure yet! BBl

Hello to you all,

Yesterday was a very long day for me. I didn't get home from work until around 7PM!
Totally exhausted I just had soup and went to bed. No workout!

Today is another long day. I have inventory to catch-up on so I sort of doubt I will get any workout in......

Amelia: Great job on your workout yesterday and glad to hear that DD is feeling better.
Maybe you should add in another kicking tri workout...;) Have fun with your workout which ever you choose.

Belinda: Have a great time shopping with DD! Nice job this morning!

Hello Sherry! Sorry I missed you yesterday. What are you up to these days? How is school going? Are you finished for the semester? DD has one more exam tomorrow and then headed for the Cayman Islands for winter break. Lucky girl!!!

Take care you all,
BBL Heidi

Hey Heidi-sorry to hear you had to skip your workout yesterday,even if you dont get in a workout today your next workout you'll be all rested up for and kick some butt;):) We went to the Caymen islands back on a cruise in 2001 or 2002,can't remember. It was so beautiful...it was a bonus from my DH work(nice bonus,huh?)

finished with my workout,did a run interval with the dog...it was a good one.

everybody have a great day!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.