"DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for 12-11-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with GS legs! Both my dyna bands broke during my leg workout! I ended up using my tubing! Had nice burn!

Heidi, I hope you get your workout in today!

Have a fantastic day and workout!

Hi Belinda and Amelia,

Belinda: Nice job on GS legs! I guess you will have to add a new dyna band to your christmas list. ;)
Not much getting done around here. I got in a run monday evening using iTread #35.
This has become my all time favorite.
How is your rotation going? I haven't done any weight workouts since last tuesday!

I have to take DD to the dentist this morning. Maybe when I get back I can get in one of my missed weight workouts from FF rotation.

Hi Amelia: I am just too embarrassed to post because I haven't workedout in so long.
How are things going with you? What are your workout plans for today?

Hello to all that follow. Have a great burn!
Heidi

Good morning Heidi:D

I am so happy you are checking in! I hope you get your workout in today! I know you are very busy this day's, just take it easy! I got up this morning around 5:30 a.m just I get my workout in! I had to go to a ceremony this morning! I still have to clean the house,, my kids are coming on Saturday! Tomrrow night we have our military ball, I have to wear a long dress in snow!

Please don't be embarrassed to post, we still like to hear from you! We miss you!

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.