Do we HATE to check in now? :-)

SRP

Cathlete
Good morning, Haters -

Even though I haven't checked in with you all in the past few days, I thought it looked mighty lonely out there without a Haters thread! So, how is everyone doing??

I took a rest day yesterday, though it didn't feel like it. I had the oil changed in my truck and then had to go shoe shopping, which I do not like to do! But then I visited with Mom for a bit when I got home and relaxed for what was left of the evening. I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do today. I really want to do cardio, but there are some other things I need to take care of! Dang, life CANNOT get in the way of my cardio! :7

All right. Who's out there? Come on now, speak up!

CUZ!!! I was thinking the same thing -- the check in forum without a Haters thread is sort of like a vacant lot on an otherwise busy street;) . I'm so glad you got us started today because I was a little overwhelmed at the thought. I HATE starting threads :7

August, Dana, and Jen have all been insanely busy, and so have I. A good friend passed away a few days ago and the funeral was yesterday, so I've been helping out with that. And DH will be taking a couple of days off so I won't be on the forums much, if at all, until Monday.

YOU took a rest day!? Will wonders never cease :p . It's good fer ya! I think you need to schedule rest days like I need to schedule workouts :7 . Maybe we can learn something from each other -- lol!

Speaking of cardio, I have some exciting news! I was perusing the Cardio Coach website and Coach Sean has finally announced the release of Vol. 8 in June!!!!! Now that's a cardio workout I can get excited about!

Oh boy -- I just thought of something I HAVE to do NOW. I'll BBL.

Hello to everyone, and WTH are you guys anyway!? :*

Cuz - I sure am sorry to hear about your friend's death. That is so sad. But oh boy, you and DH are going to have several days in a row together???? Now that's good news!

My dear, I take one rest day every single week. I really do!

Oh boy!! Now I can't wait until June! I loved the music on that clip he sent, and I'm really excited!

Hi Shannon & Michele and all haters!

I'm super busy. My boss was off for 4 days and has lots of work for me to do. :p

We went out for lunch today for Administrative Professional's Day. I had the most delishes veggie panini. It was WONDERFUL. It had mushrooms, red peppers, onions, moz cheese and a wonderful fresh basil pesto. I also had a crock of french onion soup and about 6 glasses of water. I am so stuffed I don't think I'll be eating dinner tonight. What's my poor DH going to do? Esp since our cupboards/refrig are 99% bare? Or should that be bear? Whatever it is, basically we have no food and I need to get my butt to the store. Ha!!! Maybe I'll go on Fri night. I still have fish in the freezer for tomorrow night.

You 2 crazy gals getting all hyped up over CC8 - what is up with that?:p Is there somewhere you can go to listen to any CC clip? Not like I need anymore stuff.

Just wanted to say hi to all of you. I better get back to work.

Have a great night all!

Hi haters. I'm glad to see Shannon started the thread today. I'm like you, Shannon, I hate to start the thread, since I'm not really a hater.

Shannon, don't you just hate when life gets in the way of your exercise schedule.(Hay, maybe we are haters!) I used to get up early to workout on days when I knew it just wasn't gonna happen in the afternoon. I just don't have the motivation or drive any more. Your truck sounds amazing. I think my DH is aiming for over 200,000 with his VW.

Dana, your lunch sounds great. It is Natl Lab Week and we are being treated to all kinds of junk. Today, lunch was pizza, cheesecake and cookies. My diet has been way, way out of control, but at least I'm fitting in my workouts.

Michele, I'm so happy to hear you and your DH will be spending some time together. Are you thinking of going away anywhere? I really think you should find a nice quiet B&B or hotel not too far away, just for a night or two. I'm really trying to talk my DH into going up to the Finger Lakes this weekend. We don't have any responsibilities babysitting or at church and the weather forecast sounds wonderful. I've been very down lately and could use a quick get away.

Hi to August, Jenn and Jennifer.

I just finished yoga. So far I'm doing well sticking to the 4DS rotation. Oh, I just heard DH's car. He's bringing subs home for dinner. I figured that would compliment my healthy lunch.

Hello Haters

Stopping by to say Hello before I go workout.

Everyone have a great night!

August-We need a aquirrel report here.

It was raining last night so Seville and Madrid were mice hunting. it was great to get some sleep.

Sat is working at church in gardens, before that CF or HCE, then a nap, then a party later.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.