December Rotation Wednesday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning. I have to be very quick this morning, sorry!

I overslept this morning; I was up rather late with my fiance discussing our future. So, I overslept, BIG TIME! As in no workout! ACK! I may have to make today a rest day, we'll see.

Headed out the door, like 10 minutes ago! LOL

Gayle

Good Morning All

It is a rainy day here and I am going to take advantage of it! No where to go and the kids are in school. I think it is clean the house, a little this am, and relax with a book day:)

Body Max 2 Ultra cardio today. Boy, were my legs feeling it today. Between working legs yesterday and using the 8" step, I am happy tommorrow is upper body:) I don't know about you all but for me the power circuit blast #2 is a killer!! Once I got past that enjoyed the rest of the blasts.

Gayle- sorry you missed your workout, although sleeping late sounds wonderful:)

I marked down next Wed. as Imax 3! very excited! Also on this Fri. I am thinking of doing Step Blast without the blasts as my cardio- I miss doing some of the older workouts.

Have a great day all and happy working out.

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hi, Deanie! I'm still here, but shouldn't be! LOL

IMax for Wednesday....thinking I'll do IMax 3!

Great workout too!

Gayle

Hi ladies. I missed my workout this morning too, Gayle. I was up in time but got a bloody nose so had to lay on the couch until it stopped and by that time is was too late to get a good workout in. Just another reason why I hate winter and the dryness. ;(

I'll mark next Wednesday down as my IMAX day too.

Deanie - I have to sub a different cardio in for Friday as well so maybe I'll look into step blast. I can't remember if I have that one or not.

Have a good day everyone.

Tracee

Good Morning Ladies!
Gayle--Sorry you overslept, but your body must have needed the extra rest.

I did bodyMax2 Cardio Blast today plus the BM2 abs section, then ran 3 miles, then Denise Austin Yoga. I was dripping after the BMax, so I know I was working hard, but I wasn't just totally exhausted like I am with Drill Max. Do you guys agree?

Gotta run. Have a great day!
Gin:)

Today is cardio and B&G bonus abs. I cant decide on what cardio to do. I might do Kick max whole thing and floor work legs on b&g and abs:) I'll let you know what i end up doing.
Have agreat day everyone
Randi

Good morning, ladies! Sorry to hear some of you had to miss your workouts, but sometimes that's just your body's way... :) plus now I don't feel so bad about making yesterday my rest day, lol. I really needed the break. Today was GS Legs, which I did in full. I thought about swapping in Leaner Legs, but isn't that one thousands of leg presses?? LOL Anyway, I really enjoyed GSL, particularly the floorwork (which I replaced with barre work last time).

I am feeling really great and I can see and feel differences in my body, but I'll tell ya, it's really depressing that the scale never seems to move! I know I shouldn't pay attention to it yada yada, but still. :-(

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!!
Marie

Good morning ladies!

I think we all have to listen to our bodies and not feel bad when we need a rest. I felt much better today after having my rest day yesterday so I did BM2 Timesaver Cardio Blast and GS BS&B Timesaver to make up for yesterday. Had to cut the hammer curls and wrist curls because I ran out of time but I was able to go up to 32 pounds for the barbell curl. Looking forward to IMAX 3 next Wednesday.

Deanie - I think Step Blast is a good idea for Friday too. I'm in!

Marie - I'm obsessed with the scale too. I weigh myself in the morning and then at night to check my body fat. (I know the scale isn't perfect for that but it helps to see if it's going up or down.) Just because the pounds don't move, maybe you're gaining more muscle and decreasing body fat. I always like leg floor work better than standing work.

Gayle - It sounds like you had my kind of a day from yesterday. Hope it gets better. At least you got in a good run yesterday.

Tracee - Winter is my most hated season. Winter itch, dry skin and asthma aren't my best friends. Only 3 more months to spring!

Gin - I'll have to look back at my logs to see if DM is harder than BM2.

Have a great day everyone! I'll check back later.

Marcy

Hi all, had some free time, checking in again:)

Okay, sat on the floor and wrapped some presents, after about 1/2 an hour I went to get up and woah! my legs!!! I didn't expect that, since I didn't have DOMs from yesterdays workout!! Still on my list today is clean the house, that may get pushed back, had a snack and tea and now I'm not in "cleaning mode". Also DH wants to go to lunch and I need to get ready (still in sweats)

Gin- I think BM2 cardio is harder than DM. The 8" step gets me every time and its constant for and hour!!(premix: ultra cardio) DM is more on the floor and for me thats easier.

Marcy- way to go with 32 punds for the barbell, I am upping my weight this week to 30#, not sure if I will be able to do it. I do GS BSB Thurs.

Tracee- sorry you hate winter, its my second favorite season. I'm always hoping for snow!!(of course I don't have to drive in it so that helps)

Marie- I stopped weighing myself. Before Cathe and heavy lifting I weighed 15# less but still wore the same size clothes.(just did yoga and cardio) So, thats what I go by, am I still fitting into my jeans? then I'm okay. :)

Gayle- still envious of the sleeping late:)

Have a good one-

Deanie

Hi ladies!

Deanie-oh, please....sleeping late for me is 6:15am! LOL. I normally get out of bed at 4:50am!!!!! LOL But, I'll take it.

Sounds like we are all feeling a need for cardio change with this rotation. OK......IMax next Wednesday and I'm in for Step Blast on Friday! Sounds GREAT!

Gayle

Hi ladies!

Deanie - For me blasts 2 and 3 today were the toughest. Cathe always says the 4th blast was the toughest. Maybe if she added more air jacks at the end it would have been tougher. 3 is usually the toughest for me (the turning squats.)

Marcy

Hi ladies!

Gayle- OH....MY....G-D!!!! 4:50am??!!!!:) I thought I get up early at 5:30(get to the basement at 5:50ish) nice to know I'm not the only one up when its dark out:)

Marcy- I know, Cathe always says the 4th blast was tough, and I'm thinking maybe I'm doing something wrong because its hard but not the hardest.

It was fun "talking" to you all today:)
Have a great evening!

Deanie

Gayle--My alarm is set for 4:50am also! Glad to know there is another crazy earlybird out there. I run with my friends at 5:30 (we call it dark-thirty) and will sometimes do a Cathe workout before and then finish it afterwards. Don't know how else to get it all in on the days that I run.

Guess I will do IMAX on Wed. and Step Blast on Fri. next week also. The version I have is taped off of FitTV so it is only 45 min.:7 Is that cheating?:p

Gin

Got BM2 cardio blast and abs done. All the power circuits felt hard to me. LOL I was proud of myself for doing it because I was sure tempted to just sit on the couch and watch tv.

I sometimes get up at 5 to workout before work but usually only if I know the evening will be too busy to get a workout in. Otherwise I get up at 6.

I think I will step to the rotation as planned as I didn't do the November rotation, with being in Canada I got the dvds quite a bit later and then was out of town on business. The new dvds are still new to me, I had only done BM2 once before today. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.