December Rotation Checkin Monday

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning. Is it Monday already? I hate having to get the kids ready for school on a Monday! Especially today, since I let them stay up till 10pm last night to watch Survivor with me! lol

Happy Week #3, ladies!!!!!!!!!

I started off this morning with the Overall Legs premix from B&G. Have any of you done this one yet? I may be wrong, but there is some extra work in there that isn't in the normal B&G workout, like Sit N Stands and something else that I can't recall right now! lol. LOVED this premix. Then, she had you do the floor ankle weight section TWICE. Those pizza presses will kill me one day, but NOT TODAY!

I've got a quiet day today, so mom and I are heading out for our last minute stocking stuffers and to check for any good sales. (Mom started her chemo treatments Saturday and is doing really well so far, keep your fingers crossed.).

I'll BBL. I'm actually craving some cardio, so I'm thinking that if I get back home with enough time to spare before the bus, I may either head outside for a run, hit the YMCA for the elip, or hit my basement...but I feel like cardio.

BBl

Gayle

Good Morning All!

Today was Overall Legs premix from B&G for me also. I don't like the floor ankle weight section so I only did it once. I also did the weighted ab work. I don't like doing ab work with upper body, so I did abs today and wont be doing them tommorrow.

Gayle- glad your mom is doing well so far. wishing her the best.

Happy Monday and happy workouts to those who come later.

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Monday Morning. I'm dragging this morning because I was up late but I was able to get myself out of bed to do B&G overall legs. If I'd known that was on the schedule I might have stayed in bed. Ha! I agree Gayle, there were some things in this premix that I hadn't seen before but I thought it was just me because I haven't done the entire workout yet. And no, I didn't do the second round of floor ankle weight exercises. I wasn't even able to get through the entire first round. x(

I'll be thinking about your mom and hoping that she continues to do well with the treatments.

I was surprised not to find today a cardio day but I worked up a good sweat with the premix and cardio isn't my favorite so I'm going to stick with the rotation.

Hope everyone has a good week. Can you believe Christmas is just a week away?

Tracee

I forgot to add that I have major DOMS from my workout on Saturday. My biceps and chest are killing me still and now I'm going to be hurting from today's workout. I'm just going to be one big sore muscle!!

I also wanted to get everyone's opinion on other workouts I should get. I'm thinking about asking for some for Christmas. I know it's late but I don't mind if they arrive after Christmas. Anyway, I currently have the following:

Rhythmic Step
Intensity Series
Slow & Heavy
CTX series
Pure Strength
Body Blast Series
and the current series

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated.

Tracee

Hi Ladies. I'm a little behind schedule. I took another rest day yesterday so today I did GS Chest & Triceps and the cardio premix from Boot Camp. I agree the cardio was a little short this week so I added this in. I don't know if I'm going to like the B&G premix since it has the pizza press combo twice. Once is hard enough to get through!

Gayle - Glad your Mom is doing well.

I will be going on vacation so my last check-in day will be Thursday. While I'm on vacation, I plan on swimming, ice skating and going on the treadmill. I'm going to bring my bands with me and a couple of DVDs (maybe some yoga and pilates).

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good morning, ladies!

I, too, am behind schedule so today was C&T for me, too. I opted to do most of the push-ups on my knees because last time I seemed to put serious strain on my ankle (achilles tendon) and that messed up some of my workouts this week. I also feel like I can get a deeper stretch but that doesn't stop me from wishing I could do them all on the toes!!!

I am probably going to do some cardio later, as well.

I also noticed there is no rest day this week! Yikes! I don't run so perhaps the Sat workout will be the one I ditch...

Tracee, it sounds like you have pretty much everything but the older workouts and the hardcores?? If you like step and don't mind the set/outfits being a bit dated, Cardio Hits is a blast! From the HCs, I would recommend the Gym Styles and Low Max. Do you have a high step? If so, High Step Challenge is also another good one - it's a circuit and lots of fun.

Have a great day, all!!

Marie

Hi, everybody!

Tracee-I agree with Marie. The High Step workouts are fun, challenging, fun, and awesome. Did I say FUN? LOL. ALso, like Marie, I like Cardio Hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact...........I'm going to plug in Cardio Hits right now! I want some cardio today, so one of those it is!!!!!! I'll be back after I'm done to report the FUN I had with it!

Gayle

p.s. I'm sore from this weekend's C&T workout as well, although not as bad as last week. PROGRESS!!!!!!!

Darn! Couldn't just edit my previous post. After posting that I was going to do a Cardio Hits workout, I changed my mind once I saw my running sneakers! LOL. So.......I headed outdoors and did a 55+ minute run, probably around 6 miles. Felt AWESOME! I ran past my boys' school and younger DS's class was out on recess. The teachers caught sight of me and flagged me over. All the kids came running. It was cute!

Gayle

I usually just do a steady state workout like step or kickboxing. KPC or Step Blast would do the trick.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.