December Rotation Check In Tuesday 12/05

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning! It was really nice to see so many of us check in yesterday. I'll be happy for another month of great company, advice and chatting!

I agree with a few things many of you said yesterday. First, that GS Legs seemed easier than it had in the past. DOMS today is nowhere NEAR what I used to get from GS Legs. Second, that I'll be adding some cardio in also during the week.

Today was FUN! Scheduled was Drill Max premix Cardio Blast and LIC abs. Since I just did DM Sunday, I chose the Scrambled Cardio Blast premis. It was all 6 drill blasts scrambled up (#1, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6) THEN it repeated drill blasts #5 and #2! Then the stretch and LIC abs. So, 8 drills total, that premix was about 46 minutes long. I kept thinking how much it resembled an IMax! LOL.

Onto another great day! Have an awesome Tuesday. I'll BBL to check in and see how everybody else made out today!

YOU ROCK!

Gayle

Awesome job Gayle! I feel the same way about GSL. I have some DOMS, but not like the 1st few times I did it. I don't go super heavy w/ my weights. If Cathe uses 8's, I use 5's etc. Still afraid of bulking up if I go heavier.

Looking forward to DM Cardio Blast premix. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE the abs in LIC. Could be cause I like the song so much! LOL!

Hello to everyone and hope everyone has a great workout!

Be back later to tell you if I survived the premix!!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good Morning Gayle and all who come later!

I did Drill Max cardio today (39 min.) was going to add LIC blasts only but between the cardio today and GSlegs yesterday I was good with just DM cardio and LIC abs:)

Tomorrow is GS BBS not sure wether to drop my weights for the first week or do what I usually do. I guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I am sure my legs will thank me for not doing cardio or weights tomorrow-!!

Gayle- good for you doing the scrambled cardio blast- that is tough, #5 drill always creeps up on me, enjoying it for the first 2 rounds, hard to get thru the third:)

Have a great Tuesday all and happy workouts!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good morning, fit ladies!

Well, I am in the minority here, but I have some very toasty DOMS in the hams and calves today. :) AND I only did the standing legs + my 30 minutes of barre work, so perhaps I am just a wimp! hehe Anyway, feels great, and I actually really enjoyed GS Legs a lot. Today is the Drill Max cardio and I can't wait! I love the cardio in DM!

Hope you are all having a great day! I'll be back later.

Marie

Good Morning ladies! It's great to see a few of us are early morning exercisers.

Today I stuck with the rotation and did Drill Max cardio blast and LIC abs. My legs had major DOMS from yesterdays PLB and I was really feeling it during the warmup this morning and the stretch at the end.

I agree with you Deanie, LIC abs are fun but those banana things are hard. I couldn't do the last one, I just laid there on the floor. Ha!

Can't wait to do some upper body weights tomorrow. I think I'm going to do Slow & Heavy.

Ok, I'm pumped for the day. Talk to you guys later.

Tracee

Good Morning!
Hope you guys don't mind if I join your group. I am also doing the December Rotation. I did GS BSB this morning and have an aqua jog class scheduled for tonight. I did DM cardio blast yesterday and my body is just toast after that 39 min. workout!:p Did GS Legs on Sunday and my hamstrings are still feeling it today, but I did also run 5 miles that day. I am training for a 1/2 marathon.

Have a great day and Happy workout!!:)
Gin

Good Morning
Today is LIC premix cardio timesaver but I dont have that one, so I will probably substitute Low max premix. I also dont have drill max but I will be getting both of those for xmas:)I do have cardio fusion which i can use that to substitute some of the drill max workouts. I am still sore from GSL my calves and hamstrings ouch!
Have a great day!
Randi

Good morning everyone. It's nice we have so many more people this month. I've been trying to fit it all my new workouts that I haven't tried yet so this morning I did Rob Glick's Step Gone Wild. I did it on 6". It's been a while since I've been on 6" since I've been doing all my step workouts on 8". It didn't get my heart rate up like Cathe's but it was a whole lot of fun and I would up burning 495 calories so I guess it wasn't so bad. My heart rate never got above 85% but it was good because I really didn't have to stop in between segments at all except to grab a quick sip of water. I really love complex choreography. I also did LIC Abs. Tracee, I agree, those banana holds are tough. The jackknifes still get to me as well.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

I decided to do cardio fusion mixed cardio premix and b&g stability ball abs. I dont think i should of done that high of an impact workout because my legs are already sore and i got B&G tomorrow. I'm going to be hurting.}(
Randi

hello fellow rotationers...lol

add me to the list of not as many DOMS as usual from GS legs. albeit i still had a great workout yesterday!

today i did GS BSB and then tacked on a cardio portion from barry's bootcamp workouts. it was 20 mins of plyos and abs!

i am considering going to the gym tonight for a turbokick class. i am playing it by ear.

kali- hey girl, so we are going to be chatting it up over here also, huh, great!!

all in all a great workout today.

have a great day ladies!!

Hey Guys!

Just got done w/ today's wo. Never did the blasts in a row like that. I just took an extra 30 seconds to cool down after doing 2 drills. It was fun tho! Glad when it ended I must admit. I just love LIC abs. They go by so quick!

Deanie, yes your body will probably be grateful for not doing weights today. I'm one to add on cardio to weights but not weights to cardio. Especially THAT type of cardio LOL!

Hi Marie! How's it going neighbor! Glad to hear you have some nice DOMS going on! Have fun w/ DM cardio!

Great job Tracee! Glad to hear you have DOMS too! :7

Hey Gin! Sounds like your ADDING a lot to your rotation! No wonder you still have DOMS! LOL!

Ohhh Randi. Good luck w/ B&G tomorrow after THAT!

Glad you had fun Marcy!

Hey SD! What's shakin? Have fun if you get your class in tonight. 20 minutes of PLYOS and abs???? Perish the thought. You go girl.

Great job so far everyone. Can't wait till tomorrow's workout. I've been slacking off since Thanksgiving and made up my mind that yesterday was "the day" to get back on track. And this rotation is just what I need. It's nice to have you all to chat with too. Very inspiring.

Have a good afternoon all!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Woohoo! I actually got up early this morn and did GS BSB. Feels great to have it done and not hanging over my head while son naps. Speaking of naps, my son ended up resisting his yesterday and I had to do DM cardio & LIC abs after he (and DH too) went to bed. Not fun, but it gave me extra motivation to get up early this morn. (Just in case this nonnapping thing continued...which it didn't...phew.)

Now I'm off to find something productive to do around the house since I've got that free hour or two. :)

Tana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.