December Rotation Check In TGIF

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning everybody, and Happy Friday!

I was MIA yesterday from the boards...busy day. Kindergarten rounds in the am...lunch with mom in the pm...kids the rest of the day. Plus, I rescued a cat from my garage on Wednesday and yesterday I worked on getting him back to his owner. Cute cat, now the kids want one! LOL

Today....busy again. Up early for my workout. Did Cathe's Step Blast, at the suggestion of you! LOL FUN! I missed another workout yesterday, so needless to say I won't be taking Sunday's scheduled rest day.

Headed out to clean for an elderly lady, then meeting/WI, then lunch with the ladies, then kids from school, basketball tonight. ALL GOOD, so I'm not complaining at all!

I probably won't be back online today. But, I'll be around this weekend with workouts to report.

Gayle

p.s. My P90X set is in the mail on its way to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning all!!

Today I did Step Blast and had a blast. I woke up early so I did the whole workout and then B&G stability ball abs. I really had fun today with the workout. I love the new dvds but I miss the oldies which are just as fun. I'm thinking next week not only doing Imax 3 but also doing KPC one day.

I've got a busy day also, though not as busy as Gayle:). I am subbing at the nursery school again till 2. And tonights the first night of Channukah and I am baking chocolate desserts for the kids this afternoon. I'm hoping to be finished before they get home so it'll be a surprise for them:) We may give them their gift before lighting the candles so they can play with them alittle before dinner!:) (roller blades and scooter)

Tracee- have a fun day off wrapping gifts! I love the feeling knowing that is done and out of the way!

Gayle- have a great day- you are sooo busy!

TGIF! and happy workouts,
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good morning!

I did Step Blast and also had a blast. I also did the stability ball abs from B&G at the suggestion of Deanie. Plus that led me into the stretch from B&G's which I love because of the music. It just put me in a great mood for my hectic day off.

:D

Gayle you do seem to have a busy life but you sound very happy and content so that's a good thing.

I hope we get more ladies checking in today, I love hearing about everyone's progress.

Have a great day. I'm off to fight the crowds at the stores for those last minute gifts.

Tracee

Good morning, ladies!

I just finished GS BSB - I'm pumped! It was a really good workout. I'm enjoying lifting after all of the cardio from the last rotation.

We're hosting an ornament-decorating party tonight, and I'm excited! We baked some clay ornaments (with Shelley's recipe) and also papier-mached a bunch of lightbulbs (which I'll spray with "snow" texture shortly so they'll be ready to paint) and bought some wooden ornaments, styrofoam, etc. Should be fun! Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Marie

Hi ladies!

Did Step Blast this morning and like Deanie had a blast. I tuckered out on the last blast with the tuck jumps but otherwise had a great workout and did it on an 8" step. Maybe I should have lowered for 6" on the blasts. I also did SJP abs for a change of pace. I think my legs are fried for now. Did GS Legs yesterday, 3 hours of dancing last night and Step Blast this morning. Should I say I'm looking forward to GS Chest & Triceps??? I think Chest & Triceps is probably the toughest workout for me. What about you ladies? What's your toughest workout?

Marie - Sounds like you're going to have a fun night tonight. You sound very creative. I'm enjoying more lifting as well. Three people commented yesterday and asked if I lost weight and what's my secret. I think heavy lifting is my secret. I always seem to do better when I'm doing GS or Slow & Heavy. I don't really care for Muscle Endurance but that's another one of my tough workouts.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Marcy

Sounds like everyone is keeping really busy with workouts and holiday stuff. Yesterday I took a rest day my body just really felt like it needed one. Also I had a some sewing that needed done so in the evening I sat and watched my shows (ER and Survivor) and sewed. It was nice and relaxing. Today I did GSBSB. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.