December Rotation Check In Sunday 12/10

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody!

I'm SORE!!!!!!!!!!!! Very sore from one shoulder, all across the chest, right to the other shoulder! OUCH! LOL. But, I love it in a sick sort of way! lol. Those push ups get me every time.

I'm taking the rest day today. I slept in and needed it. We had a swimming party last night for a friend's son and I did some laps with my other friend. Then we were up late, and my fiance was over last night so we were up even later. Today, we were going to the Aquariam (where a man dressed as Santa was swimming in scuba gear with the sharks), but we changed our minds because of the late night last night.

ANYWAY.........it's Sunday, and I think I'm taking my boys out for lunch and a movie, then perhaps the YMCA to swim for a bit. Quiet day.

Gin-I'm curious how your 8 miles went today! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

Good Morning Everyone!!

I took a rest day today. Was going to do some yoga if I woke up early, but ended up waking up late. We had family movie night last night and didn't get to bed till late. I'm sore also, all across my chest and my triceps, I was happy too- gotta love those DOMs!

Lazy day for us- kids just playing with friends today. Taking the kids out for ice cream tonight.

Gin- hope you did well on your 8 miles!!!

Gayle- wow! you are active! GS C&T and a swim:) We saw Flushed Away last weekend with the kids- fun movie!

Have a good day all!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning Ladies!
Gayle and Deanie--Sounds as if you are both sore and tired and deserve a day of rest! Thank you for asking about my run this morning. My running partner called last night to cancel because she was sick. I don't really like to run distance alone, but my DH met me for the last 2 miles. I finished 8 and feel good, just a little dizzy. Then I did SJP abs section.
I am watching the end of the Dallas Marathon on tv now before getting ready for church.

Have a great Sunday!
Gin:)

Good morning ladies. I wasn't able to get on the computer yesterday but I did do my upper body workout.

It sounds like you guys do a lot of fun activities with your families and I enjoy reading about all of that. I am having a hard morning trying to get the kids to clean so it's nothing but fighting and yelling around here. Maybe I should plan something fun for laer in the day if they get their work done.

Today I took the scheduled rest day and it was great sleeping in a little.

It seems like I get up these days and am sore all over and can't even remember which workout gave me the DOMS since they all do!!

Take care everyone.

Tracee

Sounds like most of you are enjoying a well deserved rest day. WTG on the 8 miler Gin! Are you training for a race? I hope to do a half marathon in the spring with a coworker.

No rest day for me as I had too many this week and I'm catching up to you all. I did a 3mile run on the treadmill and chest/triceps (GCT). Hope to be feeling it later. Yesterday we got the Christmas tree up, this morning I wrapped a ton of gifts and after lunch I hope to get the Christmas cards done. I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed with everything that needed done lately so really wanted to get lots done this weekend so can feel less stressed during the work week. DD6 has her piano recital tonight, she's a penquin in the little play tonight and then is playing "O Christmas Tree" . Should be cute! Kim

I'm a little late checking in, but hope you all enjoyed your day off!!

I ended up taking yesterday as a rest day and doing B&G in full today, followed by stretch max on the ball - I really needed the stretch, lol. Felt great!

I can't believe the weekend is over already!

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.