December Rotation, Check In??????????????? Monday

banslug

Cathlete
I was wondering if anybody's planning on doing this month's rotation and whether you want a check in???

I started today. I'll wait to see if anybody joins me here to check in each day. I followed Cathe's October and November rotations with great success and results. This month's weights are just what I've been craving!

This morning was Gym Style Legs. I haven't done this one since the beginning of October. It was GREAT! I felt really strong during the whole thing. Of course, my legs are wiggling and giggling now with the start of DOMS, but that's a GOOD THING!

Ok......I hope I have company here this month!

Gayle

Hi Gayle
I started this rotation on Sat. and my legs are so sore:).Today I do BBS that's good cause it will give my legs a break:)
Randi

Okay Gayle! I'll join you!!:)- and whom ever else!! I liked doing the November check in.

Today I started the December rotation also. I found GS legs to be easier than before. I think I have B&G to thank for that! The slow count lunges still make me think nasty thoughts about Cathe though!!(In a good way of course)

Have a good Monday -
Deanie
"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hello!! I'll try the December Rotation Check In. I tried the November rotation on my own and was able to do the first 3 weeks. Somehow my motivation and energy was zapped last week and I only worked out twice. x(

I started the rotation yesterday and am really feeling it in my calves this morn. I have the Drill Max premix and LIC abs planned while my 2 yo son naps this afternoon. I would soooooo love to be an early morning exerciser. I know I just need to start setting the alarm and start small. I'll give it a shot tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes.

:7

Tana

Hello December Rotation Check-ins. Count me in! I need to stick to a rotation and quit winging my workouts. I am also trying to loose the last few pounds and I think the combo's with weights will help.

I have a knee "twinge" and find it hard to step lately-although I can run till the cows come home. Can't figure that one out. I will have to sub till the twinge is gone, but I hope that it won't hurt my w/o and weightloss efforts.

Today is GSL-I don't have-boo hoo so I guess it will have to be B&G or The BB Legs.

Enjoy your day everyone! I will try to BBL.

I am so glad to see this check in. I started the December rotation this morning and since I don't have any of the Gym Style series I subbed with PLB. I went lighter than I needed to on the weights because I wasn't sure what I could handle. I used to dread this workout but after completing the November rotation, I didn't feel like PLB was too bad. The worst part for me is that I have the Intesity Series on video tape instead of DVD, ugh! I definitely appreciate the flexibility of the DVD's.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Tracee

Good morning, ladies!!

I am also doing the December rotation, although I'll be modifying a bit in order to use my barre more. Today I did the standing portion of GS Legs, followed by the seat, back-dancing, and stretch portions of "High Round Assets," which I think clocked in around 30 minutes altogether. I prefer this approach since I find I am so wiped after a standing-legs workout that my form suffers on the floorwork. Thus, I'll do the floorwork and a barre workout a little later in the week.

Hope you are all doing great! I can't believe it's already December!

Marie

Hi Ladies.

I am also doing the December rotation with some modifications. Today I did GS BS&B since I didn't do upper body since Thursday. The biceps is still the toughest part for me. I also did warmup and cardio premix of HSTA. That got my heart rate right up.

Gayle, Marie and Tracee - Nice to check in with you again.

Randi, Deanie and Tana - welcome to the check-in. Tana, just set the alarm. Once I started exercising in the morning, my body got so accustomed to it, I don't even need an alarm anymore.

Marie - Did you check out the video clip of Reach? You could do the exercises at the barre.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

hello ladies,

count me in on this one!! i am doing with rotation with a few modifications. i started today with gs legs. i haven't done that one in so long. i really enjoyed it this morning. it's my all time fave lowerbody workout.

hello gayle!!

looking forward to getting to know you all!

Can I join in?

I love having a check in along with Cathe's rotations. I started the December rotation on Saturday and so today was Gym Style BSB. I've been feeling DOMS in my legs the last couple of days and I think my shoulders will be sore tomorrow. I'm excited about this rotation.

BTW, my green band from the Hardcore series broke yesterday. I'm having trouble finding a good band. All the stores seem to have pilates bands which are too short. Anyone know where I can get a longer band? Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.