December Rotation Check In Monday 12/11

banslug

Cathlete
Good morning to everybody!

I hope you all had an awesome weekend. 2 weeks till Christmas! I can't believe it! I've got 95% of my shopping done, but I'll be running out during the day a few times this week to completely finish up! How are you all doing on your shopping list?

Out of curiosity, may I ask you ladies what you all do "for a living"? Me....I'm a SAHM to 2 boys, ages 9 and 6.

OK...onto the workout. First, I took yesterday as a MUCH MUCH MUCH needed rest day. My chest was SOOOOOOOOO sore it was unbelievable. And my CORE......all those push ups really worked the core as well. I'm still sore today too, but it's SLOWLY going away.

This morning was supposed to be Drill Max scrambeld premix. I did this one last week, so I opted for Cardio Fusion. LOVE THIS ONE! Since I overslept a bit this AM, I ran out of time for the abs, but I'll add them on tomorrow.

Have an AWESOME Monday and I'll BBL to see how you are all doing!

Gayle

ETA: I am in the process of getting P90X thru the yaya swaps at a decent price (at least in my opinion). I can't believe I'm actually going to get these, lol!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had fun just relaxing:)

I also am a SAHM to 2 boys, ages 10 and 7! This year I am working the enrichment program at the nursery school my sons went to- working monday and thursday 12-2. It is perfect! I get out of the house in REAL clothes (not my traditional sweats) and I talk to adults and have fun with the kids, 3 and 4 year olds. Also, I'm still around for my kids before and after school, and if I want to go on a field trip with them and can help their teachers in school once a week:)

The workout: today was DM I started with scrambled eggs premix and then had some xtra time and did drills 1,3,4 and 6 again! Then I did B&G abs with the weights. Great workout but I too was sore in the chest till I did my workout this am, now I feel fine.

Have a great day everyone!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Morning ladies.

Gayle and Deanie we seem to all have boys around the same age. I have 3 kids, two boys and one girl. The boys are 10 and 7 and my daughter is 2. I also work full time as a CPA. Doesn't leave much time for my workouts but I'm trying to make them a priority for me.

This morning I did the drillmax premix plus about half the ab work that Cathe called for.

Deanie - I can't believe you added on extra cardio work to the premix. I was exhausted after getting through just 6 of the drills so I slacked off on the second round of drill #5 but managed to finish the second round of drill #2. I guess I have a ways to go to build up my endurance like you gals.

I think I have about 60% of my christmas shopping done and I will be shopping on my lunch hours for the next two weeks I think. ;(

Have a good Monday everyone.

Tracee

Good morning!

I'm a SAHM, also. I have one son who is 2. I work part-time at a local golf course in the clubhouse. I've done this since I became pregnant with DS. I commuted for years to work as a recordkeeper/administrator of profit sharing plans. It's soooo nice actually spending time in the town that I live in.

Speakin' of DS, I think I hear him talking in his crib. I have GS Legs planned for today's workout during DS's nap. Yesterday I did DM's scrambled cardio.

Off to get son...Tana :)

Good Morning Ladies:)
Yesterday was Gym style legs and today is Bmax 2 cardio blast premix and abs. I'm noticing more definition in my legs already from this rotation which is awesome also in my upper body.
I'm 27 never been married no kids. I work for Pete and Macs a resort for pets, there is only 6 in the U.S. Its the best job I've ever had! I am a costumer service rep. We do doggie daycare where people just drop their dogs off before they go to work and when they pick them up they get a report card on how they did with other dogs. Also we do boarding and grooming. We only have runs no cages they each get a kabana bed in the run (room) and the walls are glass block walls, heated flooring. U can also up grade your dog to a suite which has a toddler bed in the room and a tv with animal planet. Also we have cat condos:)
Randi

Good morning, ladies!

Sounds like you have all had an early start! :)

I just finished DM Scrambled Cardio Premix (yikes) and TJ Standing Abs. Felt great. I really prefer standing ab work to floor work because I have a tendency to strain my neck. I also think I am going to do a Stretch Max later because my ankle is still bugging me plus in general flexibility is something I need. :)

Gayle, to answer your question, I manage the development of training programs for a large insurance company. We do a lot of really fun stuff, like multimedia. I mostly work from home, which has helped me achieve a much better balance between work and the kiddies, of which I have two, boys, ages 15 and 7. My 15 year old is getting to be that age.... oy.

Have a great day!
Marie

Hi everybody! Thanks for sharing an insight on your life! Sounds like so much fun and adventure....both in the home and out!

GREAT WORKOUTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle

Gayle, are you planning to do an X rotation starting Jan 1??? I actually think there's quite a few Catheites planning on that... including me! :)

Hi ladies!

Today, I did the scrambled cardio premix from Drill Max and the stability ball abs from B&G. Nothing was too tough for me today. My chest was definitely sore from GS C&T on Friday. I took 2 rest days this weekend.

Gayle - Congrats on getting P90X. I don't know if I'm going to be able to start in January. If not, I'm hoping for February. I still have to get the bar and see where I'm going to put it. I'm a legal secretary. I think the next time I have to do a cardio premix, I'm going to do Cardio Fusion as well. I think I'm started to get a little bored with Drill Max. Not that I don't like it, I think I've just been doing too much of it and need a change.

Deanie - Great job on the extra cardio! If I had more time, I might have done that too. I keep thinking I'm going to have to do terminators in the premixes, but I realize that's part of the blasts.

Marie - Glad you're trying to fit more stretch in your workouts. I find as I'm getting older, I really need to stretch more. My flexibility is returning since doing more stretching. I totally understand about having a 15 yr old. I've been through it twice already with a boy and a girl. I'm trying to figure out which one was worse! Stay strong!

Have a great day everyone!

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!
Kim--yes, I am training for a Half Marathon late Feb.

Gayle--What is a ya-ya swap? Sounds interesting. I still have several Firm tapes and dvds that I did for years before Cathe and I don't know why I can't seem to part with them!!:p I have done about 80% of my shopping and hoping my DH will buy for his family. :eek: I am curious about P90X, but I feel as if I have so many workouts already.

Randi--I wish that I knew of a Doggie Day Care near me. Sounds great.

Marie--What do you do in standing abwork??

I did DM Scrambled Cardio Blast and ran 3 miles this morning. My dvd was going crazy and I swear it kept repeating the drills, more than I was supposed to do. It was welcome break to stop the workout to go run with my friends!! :p I am also getting a little tired of doing DM each week, besides the fact that it wears me OUT!!x( I ALSO have 2 boys...19 and 23, so they are out of the house. I teach 4 year olds and have for 15 years!

Gin

Finished Drill Max Scrambled Cardio. DD 6 did it along with me ( sort of);-)

I'm an occupational therapist. I work in a large acute care hospital mainly doing hand injuries.I work part time so I can be home some days with the kids. I have Tyler (9) and Amanda (6), we also had a son Christopher who passed away from Edward's Syndrome.

It was neat hearing about what everyone does. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.