December Rotation Check In Friday 12/22

Well you guys have really inspired and motivated me. I wrote yesterday that I was taking a rest day but when I got home from work I was really itching to get a workout in. So I did Leaner Legs and was so glad I did.

This morning I did BSB from CTX and enjoyed the change. I haven't done that one in a while. I tried to up my weights but it was hard to know what to use since it was more of a high rep workout. Anyway, my heaviest dumbbell is 15# and I only occasionally get it out for back work. I don't have a barbell so I have to improvise quite a lot.

I am thinking about doing scrambled eggs tomorrow so I'm hoping those that did it today don't make it sound too bad.

You guys are great and I look so forward to getting on here to see what you all are up to. I hope to check in all weekend long and through Christmas day.

Tracee

Good Morning All!

TGIF!!!!I am so ready for the winter break! Just relaxing everyday:)
Today was scrambled eggs from BM2. It was really tough!!! About half way through I was sad that was only as far as I had gotten, but then after the 3rd section I got a second wind. It was really hard, I don't know why, because its really just the first part of BM2 which I am okay at doing. Maybe the blasts inbetween make it harder. Still,all that said, I would do it again, just not next week:) I drank a whole liter of water during the workout and started my second liter right away. ( I usually drink 2+ liters a day.) I think a real challenge would be doing scrambled eggs with no weights, straight cardio. Hmmmm..... On the plus side, even though I did work my legs, it felt more like a cardio workout. Oh, and I did the lunges with 5#, but dropped my barbell weight to 30#. Tomorrow I planned on KPC, but we'll see how I feel and may take the day off, and do KPC on Sun.

Tracee- If you do scrambled eggs tomorrow, let us know how you did. Good Luck! I also will continue to check in all weekend and next week. I look forward to it:)

Gin- Interested to "hear" your take on it. Knowing you were doing it also helped motivate me:)

Have a great friday,
BBL,

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning!
Yes, Deanie I did Scrambled Eggs this morning after running 3 miles with my friends and then did BMax2 abs. I think I will skip GS Legs today :p because I am toast!! I was worn out, dripping and kept thinking when is this going to end?? I would do it again, but did feel as if I were doing the same routine over and over. Did you think that? My HRM registered 300 calories burned after the 80 min. sweatfest...does that sound accurate?? I think I will just do yoga tomorrow and rest up for my 10 miler on Sunday.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi ladies! Very interesting about BM2 scrambled eggs combo. I'll have to try that out....as long as you try out B&G Leg Blast premix! I am sore! SORE I SAY! Glutes, inner thighs, even my calves hurt a bit. ALL GOOD. BUT.............

This gal is

S
I
C
K

SICK! YUCKO!!!!! Went to bed just fine, but was up from 11:30-33:30am in the bathroom. I even brought my pillow and blanket in there next to the Porcelain Goddess from Hell0! LOL. Barely had enough energy to get the kids off to the school bus, then went right back to bed. I'm feeling a BIT better, but that's because there's nothing left in my body to get rid of! YUCKO!

I'll be skipping my workouts until whatever this bug is passes. In the mean time, I'm going to try to wonder downstairs for a soda and some crackers. YUCKO!

In case I don't 'see' any of you before the holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. I'll be around, checking in, PROMISE!

Gayle

So sorry you're feeling yucky today Gayle. I sure hope it's a quick flu and you are better by tonight. Get some rest. At least the boys still had school today so you have some peace and quiet, right?

Have a Merry Christmas!

Tracee

Hi, Tracee and thanks. The boys actually have a half day, and I'm headed out right now to DRIVE to the busstop to get them. But this afternoon, we had plans to go out to the Y swimming, so my friends will still be taking the boys so I can stay home and rest a bit more. I actually feel a bit better now after a hot shower and a can of Diet Coke. I look so frial and skinny in the mirror...not in a good way, either! LOL

Gayle

Hi all,
Just checking in again-

Gin- you are my new hero!!:) I can not believe you did a 3 mile run and then completed scrambled eggs!!! very impressive! Yes, I did feel it was repitious (sorry for the spelling) but it was also challenging. I liked it.

Gayle- hope you are better for the holiday. sending you get better thoughts:)

eta: found out about the new WW points and I don't know about maintanance yet, but to lose I only get 19 points. At which point I was very happy I just want to maintain!!!! I think I will stick with my 23ish points a day:)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.