December Rotation Check In 12/9

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!!!

I am surprised I am the first here this am:)
Today was GS C&T I did all the push ups!!! When I got to the set doing 10 I thought to myself"Oh my G-D, I think I am going to get through this!!!" The rest of the workout was fun! Arms were shaking by the last incline fly and I had to go to 15's. I can already feel my triceps are going to be sore today, I usually do 8# when Cathe does 10 and kudos to whomever can do the overhead press with 25#, I always use 15!!:)

Yesterdays backwards dinner was fun! The boys had a great time making their sundaes! My DS got a duplicate toy so we are off to the store this am to replace it. I want him to pick out what he wants.

Gin- I do yoga- I usually do Bryan Kest power yoga series. I also really like David Swenson, he has a tape 15, 30 or 45 min yoga practice which is really good.

Kim- hope DD is feeling better. I hate when they are sick, but I love being able to spend time with just one. Its a catch 22:)

Kali- Good job with the leg workout yesterday! I love/hate when my legs shake, but then at least you know its working:)

Have a great weekend all and happy workouts!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Morning, folks:

Today will be B&G for me. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the premix listed or the workout as-is, I think whatever is tougher! :)

Marcy, I didn't mean to imply I don't find C&T tough - HAH! What I meant was, it just seemed short compared to all of the other workouts we were doing, and I was remembering a time when I thought it was really long, is all. I don't do all of the push-ups on my toes (I can't, it puts too much strain on my achilles tendon) but I try to do the first two sets on my toes and the rest I just concentrate on going as deep as I can. I'm definitely feeling it today.

Hope you all have a great workout!

Marie

ETA - Kali, let's definitely try to get together over the holidays!! That would be great!

Good Morning
Today is Scramble cardio blast on Drill max and abs. My legs are still sore from last weeks rotation! Have a good workout everyone
Randi

Hi, ladies! WOW! Those push ups are KILLER! lol

Randi-enjoy the scrambled cardio on DM. It's fun to mix up those blasts and drills.

Deanie-GREAT JOB on the push ups! Funny, cuz when I got to the set of 10, I thought that I just COULD NOT drop to my knees, knowing that you ladies would be mostly be doing toes! LOL. I start to have problems with my left wrist by that point...I had a cyst removed from that wrist/hand 2 years ago and I don't quite have the range of motion I need, but I'm able to manage all those reps with a longer rest where needed.

Marie-I kind of wish I had done ALL of B&G yesterday. Although, my tushy is rather sore today having done just the standing glutes premix.

OK.......today's workout for me was GS C&T, then a 40 minute (4+ mile) run. Shooting for 30 minutes as prescribed, but I had the time, my younger DS was watching TV with me so I ran a bit longer. Then I stretched out nice and long!

Tomorrow's a rest day, and I think I'll actually take it! I usually have problems with my eating on days that I rest, but I'm really going to focus HARD on eating right. Plus, my friend and I are taking our 4 boys to the Aquariam in Camden to see Santa swimming with the sharks! However, I may jump on the treadmill in the AM just for a walk, but.......perhaps I'd like the extra time to sleep. OHHHHH...the dilemma! LOL

Have an awesome day today!

Gayle

Morning All!

Deanie great job with the push ups!!! DOMS in the triceps are DEFINATLEY a GOOD THING! (even tho they hurt) LOL! Glad you had fun last night.

Marie let us know what version of B&G's you decide on. I'm looking forward to getting together already!

Have fun Randi. I'm feeling DOMS in a lot of places from this rotation. Love it love it!!!

I am having my coffee and then it's GS C&T for me. Then I'll either walk on the TM or do a short cardio. Depends on if I want to leave the boys upstairs unsupervised while I go down the basement to the TM! I cringe w/ every thump and thud I hear while I'm down there. "When Mom's Away".....even if it is just in the basement!! LOL!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Oh, Kali. I'm there with ya! LOL That's a big reason I get up so early to workout! Once I hear the water run thru the pipes above my head, I know somebody's up and my time is running short! Enjoy your workout!

Gayle

Does anyone have sore legs still have sore legs from last weeks? My quads and butt are on fire. I'll let ya'll know how I make it through all these blast on drill max scramble premix
Randi

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Marcy--Ok.."I will do pushups on my toes"!x( But, I still am not sure I can, but I'll try and let you know!! :p It's funny that you said the biceps are the one area that you usually lift less than Cathe. I think that may be the ONLY area where I can usually lift same as she does.

Deanie-- Congrats on all doing all 72 of the "on the toe manly variety pushups". That would be a major accomplishment in my book. I have never tried Bryan Kest Power yoga. I assume you like it?

Gayle--I feel as if something is missing , like a forgot to brush my teeth on rest days. So I will sometimes do yoga or take a walk.

Today was my rest day and I did Baron Baptiste Power yoga. Tomorrow I have a long training run of 8 miles....hope I can do it!:p After doing GS C&T yesterday my pecs are quite sore today.:7 I was worn out last month with the extra cardio during November rotation and am extra sore this month with the extra weights! Guess that is a good thing, huh?

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes for dd (6). She seems almost back to normal today but will get her to bed early tonight as tomorrow she has her piano recital.

Gin- Good luck on your 8 miler tomorrow! Are you training for anything? A coworker and I are hope to run a half marathon in the spring. I know I always feel my pecs after that workout.

Deanie- The backwards supper sounds like fun. Do you do a kids party as well or just a family one. I was at my nephew's 9th party today with the kids. There was 12 kids there and it was just insane. It was one of those places with bouncers and games and you could hardly move. There were a ton of birthday parties there. I was sure glad to leave.

Gayle- enjoy your rest day tomorrow. You'll have to tell us more about Santa swimming with the sharks. It sounds a little weird.

I did the premix from Butts and Gutts. I enjoyed it. Not really looking forward to the run and Chest/Triceps tomorrow. I'm going to try and do it early. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.