December Rotation Check In 12/31

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Today is a rest day for me. I slept late (8:30) and it was wonderful! I can't remember the last time I slept so late:) I made some changes to my rotation, after looking at Debbies(which I really liked) I just didn't want to do GS again. I'm ready for a change.

Tracee- you are to funny about the sugar thing! I don't think you should excersize for weight loss but to be healthy, and you should eat/or not eat for weight loss. I think if you eat alot of sugar and haven't gone up a pants size, your still ahead:)

Here is my revised rotation: I will be following it for Jan.:

2 weeks circuits:
week 1:
Day 1: HSC
Day 2: KM bootcamp
Day 3: off
Day 4: BC
Day 5: Imax 1 intervals 1-5
Day 6: DM & abs
Day 7: off

week 2:
Day 1: Circuit Max & abs
Day 2: RS(not including the challenge)
Day 3: off
Day 4: BM2 bootcamp and abs
Day 5: Imax 3 intervals 1-5
Day 6: Gauntlet or Viper & SJP abs

3 weeks
Day 1: S&H chest and back
Day 2: cardio: Imax or BM2 premix
Day 3: S&H bicep and tricep
Day 4: off or yoga or stretch
Day 5: cardio: kickbox of choice
Day 6: S&H legs and shoulders (can sub: CTX legs or LM blast only for legs)

2 weeks
Muscle Endurance
Day 1: Power Hour
Day 2: Imax 1
Day 3: Power Hour
Day 4: KPC
Day 5: Power Max
Day 6: HSC

Day 1: ME
Day 2: Imax 2
Day 3: Boot Camp
Day 4: CK
Day 5: ME
Day 6: Step Blast/SJP abs

When doing circuits, I do try and use the same weight as Cathe, thats why I have cardio inbetween. Also, from a circuit rotation of her's that I found, I noticed she had circuits every other day and MIC hi/lo only one cardio day and MIC step only the other and it was a 5 day workout week, so I tried to stick to that with shorter cardio those weeks.

I'm starting tomorrow and I'll check back later if we have a new name or we want to do Jan. rotation check in. I wish I could think of a cute name, but so far, no luck.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning!

Deanie--Your plan looks good. Unfortunately I would need to revisse it a bit b/c I there are several w/os I don't have.

Tracee--I do sound like you with the sugar thing. I have too much chocolate (my fav) from Christmas gifts from neighbors and family. Somehow it continues to call my name. And I keep answering!!!

I did BMax2 Double Upper Body this morning and liked it if you want to try a different upper body w/o. Everything is done twice, even abs. It is a total of 72 min. You could skip the abs for 56 min.

Happy New Year!
Gin

Good morning. I also slept in today and it felt good.

I've printed out both Deanie's and Debbie's workouts and I hope to have time later today to figure out which one I'm going to follow. Both of them will have to be changed a little for me because I don't have all of the workouts.

My goal for this month is to be more positive and to focus on the health benefits of exercise and not just how I look on the outside.

I'm taking my boys to see the movie Night at the Museum today, we're really looking forward to it.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.