December Rotation Check In 12/29

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!

I can't belive its almost the end of the year!! Are you all doing anything for New Years? We are just going out to dinner, the 4 of us and letting the kids stay up a little later (not till midnight as DH and myself go to bed about 9:30ish) :)

Today was BM2 premix Timesaver Cardio. I was going to do CF mix and max, but woke up late with a BAD cold, and couldn't face 80 min, or even an hour of workout. I figured this was on the schedule and only 43 min. perfect for me for today!

Going to go up to rest, hopefully kids will co-operate-

Have a good day, and happy workouts!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

I also woke up a little late because I kept hitting the snooze button. I did most of the timesaver cardio premix but stopped early to do some of the leg floorwork that I skipped yesterday. I am hitting cardio overload this week so I wanted something a little different this morning.

I did enjoy this premix though because I liked how it went right into the step routines and didn't spend time on teaching them. I get bored with the teaching part sometimes after I've done the workout for a while.

We don't have any plans for New Year's Eve. Like you Deanie, I won't even stay up until midnight. My husband and two boys will but my daughter and I will hit the hay early.

I hope your cold gets better and doesn't last all weekend. I'm looking forward to our rest day on Sunday when I can sleep in a little.

Tracee

Good Morning!

We are going to a neighbor's party for New Year's. I'm sure we won't be out late though. I like to go to sleep early also.

Deanie--Sorry you aren't feeling well. Good choice to forgo Mix & Max today.:)

I may be forced to take today as a rest day. My DS's GF is staying here from out of town in my family room/guest room/ workout room and is still asleep. It is raining and the gym is closed for the holidays. What to do???

Later,
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.