December Rotation Check in 12/19

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!

Can't believe I am the first to post! I'm on late today, my DS could not find his shoes, missed the bus at his stop but took his brother, came home, found his shoes right away, ran to the car and caught the bus at the last stop. Whew!!! At least I have some time to relax before I go in to help in his class today:)

Today was GS C&T for me. I again upped some weights. Only on triceps though, followed Cathe for the chest part. now I'm at the same weights as Cathe, but boy are my arms feeling it:)

Really looking forward to Imax 3, even with the dreaded 5th interval(plie squat jumps)!!

Have a great day all and happy workouts!!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hi, Deanie....did you HAVE to mention those plie squat jumps? DID YA? LOL. I was just looking at my DVDs, deciding between IMax 2 and 3. Perhaps I shouldn't do either and do 1 instead! LOL. Either way, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's IMax Day!

As for GS C&T. Done. The next go-round with this one, I'll be increasing the tris as well. For chest, I have to stay with 15 for the flies, I feel a twinge of some sort in my left shoulder when I go to 20. I'm afraid I'll hurt something in there. But, next time I'm going to put on wrist weights to slowly work my way up to 20. Make sense?

OK...those push ups weren't so bad today. I was a bit afraid, having just done them Saturday. DONE!

Great job, Deanie. Can't wait to see how everybody else makes out today!

Gayle

Morning ladies!

I did S&H Chest and Triceps today and I was feeling weak for some reason. Maybe because my chest and biceps were still sore from having just worked them on Saturday. I'm kind of glad I don't have GS C&T, you guys scare me when you talk about all the push ups Cathe put in that one.

Deanie - I forgot all about Wednesday being our IMAX day, thanks for the reminder. I'll be doing IMAX2 since I don't have IMAX3 and I'll be lucky if I can make it all the way through. Having only been back on the exercise wagon for less than two months I know it will be a challenge.

I'll be rushing home after work tonight to get the family fed and then we're off to my 7 year olds Christmas music concert at school. Those are always fun so I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great day and thank you for the suggestions on new workouts to buy.

Tracee

Hi Ladies!

I did B&G Overall Legs. I had a pretty good workout but I didn't do the 2nd set of the pizza press combo. It was getting late and my legs had had enough.

I'm looking forward to IMAX 3 and I guess I'm the only one around here who loves the plie squat jumps.

I'm still on 15s for chest flies and presses and 32# for overhead press in C&T but I do go heavier than Cathe for triceps. I think I'm going to try 36# next time for overhead press. I do 12# for kickbacks. I get through all the pushups but I always need to rest after #42.

Tracee - Enjoy your DS's Christmas concert. I always got a kick out of them too.

Deanie - Hope your day gets better.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good morning, fit ladies!

Today was also B&G Overall Legs for me, too. I also skipped the second set of weighted exercises - I was moaning my way through the first, lol. It was a good workout and interesting that it was so different from the regular B&G. I'm always fascinated by how many workouts you can get from carefully designed premixes!

Tomorrow is a cardio day so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I'll take a look later and decide. I might do some TJ - those workouts are so fun!

Hope you have a great day!

Marie

Hi again all,

Unwinding from the day: helped in DS class this am and worked 12-2-
Yes my day did get better:) thanks

Marcy- my jaw dropped when I read you are going to try 36# for the over head press!!!!! I was impressed with myself going to 25#, but I also kept repeating in my head "don't drop the weight, don't drop the weight!" :)

Tracee- enjoy your DS's holiday concert! In our school it is only the 5th graders who are in chorus, so this year will be our first one. (tomorrow)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Deanie - you're really making me feel strong now. Thanks.

Can't wait till IMAX 3 tomorrow. I feel like it's been ages since I've done an IMAX. I just looked and I haven't done one since October 24th!

Marcy

Marcy-my jaw dropped as well! LOL. WOW.

Deanie-I keep thinking "don't drop them" when I do the chest presses with 20s! Picturing myself after dropping one of them on my face is NOT a pretty site! LOL

I'm struggling, ladies, with my eating. I've been very consistant with my workouts this month, with the exception of 2 missed workouts last week (one of which I made up this weekend)...but my eating is HORRIBLE! How do you get your mindset back in the game????

Gayle

Good Afternoon Ladies!
I have been out of town so have not been posting in a few days, but I'm back!:)
I did IMAX2 and LIC abs this morning and am going to do GS C&T in a minute and then a swim class. I think I am making up for having a couple of "wimpy" workout days while out of town.
You guys continue to impress me with the amount of weights you can lift.:p My heaviest are 12#. I think I'll NEVER catch up!:-(

Gayle--I too struggle with the snackies. I just want to lose 3-4 lbs. You wouldn't think that would be to tough to do. Maybe we could challenge each other!?!:)

Gin

Gayle - Try writing down everything you eat. When you see it in front of you, it makes a difference. Keeping a food journal was the single most important thing I did to lose weight. I did it for 6 months and when I think I'm reverting to my old ways, I start writing things down again.

Marcy

Just got done Chest and Triceps and the extra abs. I wasn't that sore from doing GSCT on Sunday so I upped the weight a little (but not as high as Marcy) so I'll see if I'm sore tomorrow. Also got the B&G premix done yesterday but no time to post.

I'm also struggling with the eating. Just so many temptations around work. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.