December Rotation Check In 12/14

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!

Got an early start today. Subbing in the nursery school from 9-12 and doing my usual class at 12-2 so I will be out of the house all day:) Which is good cuz I stayed in all day yesterday and I'm ready to get out!!:)

Did GS BSB today. Used the same weights as Cathe except bi concentration curls and the barbell curls, did 5# less than Cathe. I'm very happy with that- raised some weights from last week. Today my legs are back to normal, boy did I have DOMs yesterday.

Looking forward to Step Blast tomorrow!! I think I will do combo 1,2 and 3 only, and my fav. new ab work B&G stability ball. If I have time I may do the whole Step Blast. What will you all be doing?

Have a great day all,

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Morning Deanie. I did the Back, Shoulders and Triceps from PUB since I don't have the GS workouts. I was able to use the same weights that I had used a year ago when I was working out before my long break so that felt good. I'm still feeling some DOMS in my legs from Tuesday's workout. I really feel it in my quads when I'm driving. Ha!

I'm going to do Step Blast along with you tomorrow and hopefully have time to do some abs too.

Have fun at nursery school today. I'm taking tomorrow off so I can get organized with my christmas shopping. Yahoo! I'm hoping to get all finished this weekend.

Tracee

Good morning Deanie and Tracee and all who follow:

Did GS Legs this morning. Not feeling anything yet but maybe will later. I never understood why I couldn't get through all the calf raises even though my calves are strong. Cathe's only on a 4" step and I'm on 6". I only have a Reebok step so I can't go lower than 6". My calves are always screaming when she does these.

Deanie - great work on raising the weights from last week.

I'll be doing Step Blast along with both of you tomorrow. I think I'll do either BM2 abs or LIC abs. I did the Bonus abs from B&G earlier this week. I think that's my favorite ab routine now.

BBL and have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good morning, ladies!

I just finished BM2 cardio blast premix. Holy cow, am I SWEATING! Pure cardio sometimes is just the thing, though. :) I am due up for some abs later so I may try the core section from my new TJ. We'll see.

Tomorrow is GBSB, I think, as I'm a day behind everyone since I took a rest day early. :) Hope you all enjoy Step Blast tomorrow! That one is so fun!

Take care,
Marie

Good Afternoon Ladies!
I did GS Legs and B&G stability ball abs this morning. May do another yoga tape and swim class tonight. We'll see how tired I am. I guess I will do Step Blast next week because I have GS C&T scheduled for tomorrow.

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.