December Check In 12/28

Morning Ladies!

I took Gin's advice and did CF Mixed Cardio this morning and I was totally surprised when it was using the cardio from DrillMax. I don't know why but I just assumed it was going to be step cardio. It was only 41 minutes but it was tough because it went through all 6 drills (cardio only) with no break in between. I did add on the B&G abs but not the leg floorwork. I'm going to try to add that in tomorrow.

I see that tomorrow is cardio too but I'm not sure if I'll follow that or do something more weight related. I seem to be not following this rotation very closely like I thought I would. Ha!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Tracee

Good Morning Everyone,

Today was B&G floorwork and abs for me. I did the whole workout, though I thought about not doing the straight leg section again, and it was tough! no cardio today because I did it yesterday. That worked out good because my DS had a friend sleep over so I had very limited time this a.m.

Tracee- Glad to hear you liked the premix. I haven't done any on CF yet.

Gin- waiting to hear about CF mix and max. If you liked it I may do it tommorrow. Not sure what I'm doing yet. (posted yesterday and answered your ? about the mish mosh A-Jock posted)

Gayle- where are you:) hope all is okay!

Have a great day all!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

eta: what are you all doing next month? I am waiting for Cathe to post a rotation, I hope she posts on Sunday, so I can make a decision what I want to do. Right now leaning towards 2 weeks circuits, 3 weeks S&H, 2 weeks muscle endurance.

Deanie -

I'm anxious to see what Cathe is going to post for a January rotation too. If she uses too many workouts that I don't own I usually get discouraged because I hate having to find substitutes all the time.

I like your idea for a rotation so I may just follow that. If we get enough of us then maybe we can continue our check in for your rotation. :7

I'm also curious as to how Gin felt about the Mix Max premix. Where is she????

Tracee

Good Morning Ladies!
I am here. I have been sleeping later since I am off work until the 8th!
Tracee--Glad you liked CF Mixed Cardio. 41 min. is a nice length of time of intense cardio. I am also curious about Cathe's Jan. rotation.

Deanie--Your rotation sounds good. I just need some sort of plan. I would like to try the rest of the Premixes on the new w/o that I haven't tried yet. I think the premixes are tougher than the entire w/o...agree? I did see your post about the Mish Mosh. Thank you. The problem is I don't have several of the older w/o, or they are just taped from FitTV on VHS tape.

Well, I did CF Mix & Max, B&G abs and Baron Baptiste Yoga and I am toast now.:p M&M starts with BMax, then all of the drills in Drill Max, then ends with more BMax. I was doing okay until the drill#6 and then I was completely wiped out, HR was 175+ and I still had about 25 min. to go. I AM 47!!:+ I do like B&G abs.

Where is Gayle?? We miss you!!!

Gin

I would love to continue to check in every day with you all. I am really enjoying it. None of my friends work out like I (we) do, so its nice.:)

Here is my possible Jan rotation:

2 weeks circuits: week 1/week 2
Day 1: DM & abs / Circuit Max
Day 2: KM bootcamp/RS
Day 3: off
Day 4: BC/BM2 bootcamp & abs
Day 5: Imax of choice intervals 1-5
Day 6: HSC/gauntlet
Day 7: off

3 weeks
Day 1: S&H chest and back
Day 2: cardio: Imax
Day 3: S&H bicep and tricep
Day 4: cardio: kickbox
Day 5: S&H legs and shoulders
Day 6: cardio

2 weeks
Muscle Endurance
Day 1: Power Hour
Day 2: Imax 1
Day 3: Power Hour
Day 4: KPC
Day 5: HSC
Day 6: Power Max

Day 1: ME
Day 2: Imax 2
Day 3: Boot Camp
Day 4: CK
Day 5: ME
Day 6: Step Blast/SJP abs

I welcome any comments- or premix suggestions. I don't usually use premixes, no specific reason. I did include BM2 bootcamp premix though! I have S&H still on video and I actually like to use it as produced- I like the push/pull. I also try to do abs 3-4 times a week and my not have written that down. Also, when I do the circuits I use the same weights (pretty much) as Cathe, so I like to put a day inbetween. Also, is MIS strength or endurance because if its endurance I would use that one day instead of ME on the last week.

Gin- glad you liked M&M, still not sure I want to do it because I just did that dvd last week. We'll see:)

Deanie

Deanie--I would also like to continue our daily check-ins, even if we are not doing the rotation of the month. My friends don't work out like I do either.
I think I have all of the w/o that you listed except HSC. Is this a rotation that you have followed before with success?
I just realized that I have planned to do DM Cardio Leg Blast tomorrow. I'm not sure my body can handle all of those drills again!:p I may go to plan B on that one!:D

Gin

Deanie - This looks great and I don't think I'd have to modify it too much. I don't have 6 of the workouts you included but I'm sure I could find subs for them. I don't have Circuit Max and I'm not sure what other workout that is similar too. Also, is CK Cardio Kicks? I don't have that one but would a kick box be a good substitute or any cardio?

I guess I can ask for ideas for substitutes as we move along. ;)

I also don't have any friends that work out like I do and I feel silly talking to them about my obsession with Cathe so I love chatting with you gals.

Tracee

Gin- count me in for the check in next month! I have never done this rotation before (this is my S&H rotation, but not the circuits or muscle endurance- those I made up based on other rotations Cathe has done.

Tracee- Circuit Max is a circuit workout like LIC or Cardio and Weights. (any circuit workout would be good) and yes CK is Cardio Kicks and any kickboxing could be a sub (I don't like to do step 3 times a week) :)
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.