DEC 08 >>>TUES, 12/23<<< Check In

Boingo1

Cathlete
Starting us off this morning!

My plan is 30 minutes of some kind of cardio! FF's scheduled is Drill Max Ultra Cardio blast , but that's 60 minutes. Maybe I'll just do 1/2? It sounds "fun"!! :eek:

From last night:

IVY: OMG.. I'm so sorry to hear about your son! How hard for you guys, I hope he gets home today ASAP. (((hugs)))

BETH: Ummmm.... nope, didn't do a stitch of wrapping last night! I discovered at the last minute , I'd forgotten to finish with teacher gifts, and had to run out to Staples last night and get GC's! :eek: Today!..it HAS to get done!

BBL!

Oh yeah... Forgot to show you my youngest from yesterday. he lost his 2nd front tooth, so he can truly say, "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!"

DSCN2510.jpg

Oh my gosh, Chris -- that's so cute!!! He reminds me a lot of my 7 year old -- I should point you to a picture. Same hair and face shape is similar.

I did the DM ultra cardio premix -- you could easily just do one round and shorten it by quite a bit -- you've probably already figured that out by now. I remember some of us did this premix a while back, and I just couldn't stomach doing those drills a second time. Well, after repeating all of the weight stuff FF has had us do this month, it didn't seem so torturous this morning -- funny! As I said in FF's checkin, I had to swing kbells for the second time through on the stability ball drill -- I just hate that one -- it seems soooooo loooooonnnnngggggg.

My boys were done with school last Friday -- not yours? Doesn't sound like it. Ug, they are driving me nuts already and I've got two weeks of this left (almost). When they do, I try to remind myself I'm glad they are alive and healthy.

I have to drag them into work today (talk about driving me nuts) because I have to write some checks before year end, and then we're doing some errands, and then depending on timing I may take them to a movie.

Have a great day everyone -- happy hugs to Hottie, especially (can anyone guess why?).

-Beth

Hey guys! I had a sort of weird start to the day but I am pushing forward! I had a really nice breakfast and in a little bit I'm going to get dressed so Joe and I can go to a spa in Marina Del Rey where someone massages us for an hour or two and Joe is not allowed to aggravate me one bit. When we're done I'm going to lounge (read: Xbox) and then I'm probably going to do Imax2 so that I can burn off some of this extra pounds that I've picked up in the last week. Super yay!

Chris -- OMG your kid is cute. Have fun with that premix! Oh, and yeah, when I was trying to do Imax3, i tried to tell myself that I felt this way about Imax2 not too long ago as motivation. But my husband is so funny/annoying -- it's almost like he's using reverse psychology on me but he's just not that clever. He always (even with Imax2) trying to dissuade me from the harder challenges but that drives me crazy so I keep at it. Eventually I make through, but he is just insufferable in a funny way while I'm trying. I remember once we had a thread about having your kids as audience while you work out -- try a smart-a$$ husband who likes to make snickering comments! I threw the HSC dvd case at him when I eventually quit and it landed square on his forehead. But hey, if it gets me riled up enough to work harder, its all good, right? LOL! It's really good that we can laugh and tease each other. I don't know what I'd do without him sometimes.

Beth -- Thanks! Hope your kids don't drive you too batty. Everyone at work always teases me because when anyone comes to work with me I force them to do something lab related (seriously, I got the 6 yr old to count my colonies for me). Do you have to stay long there? Did you finish the cleaning? I guess not because it never gets done, right? 2nd law of thermodynamics right? (man, I just geeked it up there...ok, I'm going to stop...)

BBL!

Okay! I did my Drill Max Premix cardio (the 39 minute one), even got through that damn ball drill..

now I want to know WHY you are getting happy hugs, Hottie!!!!

I read this thread before my workout, and was NEEDINg to know the answer!!!

(Thanks for thinking my son is cute, i happen to think so, but I'm his mom!:rolleyes: And Beth, you need to show me a pic of your son!!)

Now spill the beans, Hottie!!!

Hi!

Sorry I don't have time for personals as now I will have limited amount of time on computer because I have to watch DS. But, I wanted to let you all know that he is doing good and we are finally home. I just gave him his med for the pain and he is sleeping with daddy right now. I think now is the time for me to run and get a workout in since he just fell asleep right now. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day!!! I will be very busy tomorrow and Thursday! Have a wonderful time with the family!!! XOXOXO

Chris: OMG!! Your son is super cute!! Now he gets twice the gift! Christmas gift and ToothFairy :)

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Low Impact Circuit Premix #5 total body sculpting...Great workout. I used my new resistance bands that I got from Cathe's site and they are way tighter than the one I was using..I had to use the light one...Wow!! It is cold here again and we are all trying to stay warm..

Chris - hey, im posting from my phone because they bumped our massage! its ok because the gave us free stuff. but i turned 27 a couple hrs ago and beth was just referring to my bday. =) im hoping 27 will be better than 26 and 26 was pretty good since I found you guys !!! ok, gotta run back and get massaged now. bbl!!!

Happy Birthday, Hottie!!!

No wonder the massages!! Good for you!

(And here I'm thinking you could have a bun in the oven!

Oh wow...did I get spoiled today. No workout, the timing just wouldn't let it happen...the scale gave me a big bday present too (for punishing me for my laxitude this last week) but tomorrow will be spent on "returning" that item! :) I'll write more tomorrow morning but let's just say, I got supra-pampered! See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.