Dec. 08 CHECK IN ## Wed. 17th ##

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Hiya Gals!

Well this morning I made sure to hit snooze lol that extra ten min helps although I have my clock set for ten min ahead - its a mind game that works for me lol

Feeling some great Doms this morning from my kbells yesterday - I will probably do the same but work with my lighter bells and do faster swings for a more cardio effect and some waist work from SqS.

Not much else going on other than I need to get ready to get out of the house. My lil one is still dealing with the asthma and I still feel my head clogged up but no fevers so I must continue on right? :p

See you all later.

picture.php

Good morning Vilma and everyone to come...

Vilma: Hubby does the same thing with the clock in the bedroom and car..Then he isn't late..Yup, mind thing!!! Hope your little one is better...

Today's workout is Body Max...The kids have PE today and CCD. So, another busy day!!

Hi Everyone! Vilma, I know that mind game well, and play it myself sometimes! :)

Checking in with 4DS chest/shoulders/tricep premix (great premix by the way!) done twice!! I really like all this weight work. I had to skip some things the second time through because I ran out of time. I never did do any cardio yesterday -- just didn't feel well -- think I'm getting it in my sinuses, too, Chris. Somehow weight work doesn't seem as tough -- I think it's the headache factor.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

-Beth

Hey Girls!

Had a bad night and even worse morning. I spoke too soon yesterday, I ended up with a HORRIBLE one-sided sinus headache. I even did the Neti Pot flush, and I swear , my eyes watered up while doing it, like some of it came out of my eye sockets. I know, probably not possible, but it FELT that way. It helped minimally, and then came back. I lost it with the boys (played in the tub , got water EVERYWHERE and FOUGHT in there over something stupid.. after I specified to be CAREFUL TO NOT GET WATER OUT OF THE TUB!), last night. So they've been banned from the tub together.

And then Zach's insulin pump site failed, his sugar went sky high and he had large ketones in his urine. Ended up being high all night, and I feel like I did the wrong thing over night (since the doctor herself TOLD me I did the wrong thing) and he wound up vomiting this morning from the ketones/high blood sugar. Essentially, he was in Diabetic Ketoacidosis, and one vomit away from going to the ER. Somehow we managed it so far. He's home from school.

I feel guilty as hell for all of it too :(

I'm going to do my workout after lunch time, when he's doing better. My legs are really feeling my run from yesterday... sore!!

Vilma: I understand the "clock" game too! Your KB workout sounds good , today. I saw KB's in the paper once again, and think of you and Beth!! And wonder about maybe getting me 1 or 2 in the near future... after STS perhaps. Hope you and your daughter feel better today!!

Kathy: BM.. good luck with that! A toughie!!

Beth: Oh no! You have the sinus thing too? it sounded like Ivy was dealing with something as well with a bad headache last night. Are there cyber germs in here?!?! get out the Lysol! I feel for ya, though, I truly do. Good job on getting today's workout in! ... Did you see where Debbie mentioned a January rotation? I got excited! But then I'm thinking STS will interfere with it. I love Debbie's stuff!!

My 2 youngest are now out the door to school. They had a 2 hour delay due to snow/ice/rain. Zach will stay home all day though.

Will check back in after my workout...

Chris, don't feel guilty. That's a whole lot to manage. Hope Zach is feeling better. Poor guy - and you! My bathroom was sopping wet last night, too. I don't know what they do in there. Of course, it's always the kid that went before them that did it. ;) Hope you are feeling better, too. I've got the cold full force now. Feeling like my head is going to explode. I'm taking Mucinex which seems to stop it from going into my chest. I do think there are cyber germs!

Beth, it's good to rest if you're not feeling well. Especially with cardio. How do you do the weights twice through?? And everyone else who is doing it? I just can't bring myself to do them again. I'm adding on the extra cardio instead. I did the chest, triceps, shoulders premix this morning and then 30 minutes of Tracey's Hi/Lo med ball.

Kathy, Body Max is tough! Are you doing the original?

Vilma, I know, this time of year there is no time to be sick!

Did anyone else order Chalean Extreme? I caved. I wound up cancelling STS awhile back - I think this will be more my speed. I'm supposed to get it next week, so I'm planning to start after I finish this rotation.

BBL

Joanne

HOLA!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Today I’m checking-in with Christi’s Solid Gold Step and 10 Min Solution Quick Tummy Toners. I LOVE Solid Gold Step! It was my first time doing it today and it was SO MUCH FUN! Except…the cooldown sucks! The 10 Min S QTT was fun! I did the Sexy, Sporty Abs section and it was great! I can’t wait to try the rest. Today I had a meeting at my new job where I’m the Nursery Coordinator. Well, now the pastor is thinking of having me be the Children’s Ministry Director!!!!! Let’s see what happens and how it goes! I’ll be in charge of everything that has to do with Children and Nursery Coordinator. I’m so nervous and excited:eek:.

Vilma: I hope you and your daughter feel better soon.

Kathy: Have fun with BM. I just got that workout the other day and can’t wait to see how it is.

Beth: WTG on your workout today! It seems like everyone is starting to feel sick. My head is still lightly hurting. I hope it’s not that I’m going to be getting sick. Hope you feel better.

Chris: I’m sorry you had a bad night last night. Don’t feel bad, you did everything you could. I hope your son feel better. I hope you had a great workout today!

Joanne: I can’t wait to hear what you think of Chalene’s Extreme, but maybe I can wait, because if I find out you love it and it’s great, I might be tempted on buying it:eek:, LOL! Did you get the one that cost over $200? I heard the less one is like a beginner type or something like that. Yes! I love dancy workouts too! I noticed that Hi/Lo Med Ball looked like that on the video clip so that's why I went ahead and bought it. I can't wait to try it.

How cute!! DS just fell asleep under his bed! Poor thing is so tired. I’m doing Laundry Max today and just finished Sweep Max and Mop Max. My friend is bringing her birdies so that I can babysit them for a month. I’m excited about having the birds here again!

Have a nice day everyone!

Hey Again!

Well, we survived the day. Somehow we got Zach's blood sugar straightened out and he's "normal". but it took a lot of work on both our parts. I'm a little "down" about the whole thing, but I guess I'll get over it.

I ended up doing 4DS: Premix of Shoulders, Chest & Triceps. I never knew that premix was there like that! Pretty cool and pretty challenging! I can not imagine doing it twice through though. For the "Endo" version, I did 30+ minutes of Step Blast Premix 1 2 and 3. Which was an "add on" version, so I did the cool down and stretch as add ons to THAT. SB is fun and challenging, isnt' it? Loved it!

Joanne: Thanks for the understanding. Not sure I can not feel guilty for a while. You know, a mother's guilt. OMG.. I had to laugh at your bathroom getting all wet too! My boys have a thing for trashing the bathrooms, i swear. Whether they finger pring and make my mirrors cloudy, or make the floors 'wet', or the backs of the toilets, etc. OR, worst ever is me running into the bathroom because I have to pee urgently, and find the toilet plugged up! :eek:. You guys all have new "other" workouts, Did you say you liked Tracy's Hi/Lo Med Ball? I think I'm kind of shopping for some new cardio. Esp. to use with STS when it comes. ... I didn't order CLX yet. I decided it wasn't a good time to spend that much money on myself, with Christmas bills pouring in at the same time THAT one would too> But I DO plan on getting it in the future!! It will be good to hear about it from you, AND Beth. Beth ordered it too! I have STS coming , so I have that to "play" with in the meantime. And there's always Debbie's January Rotation to play with too. I was thinking I'd take a week off before I start STS and do all the 1RM's and use that as my weight work, and do 30 minutes of cardio with it.

Gosh I babble!...

Ivy: Another new workout! It sounds fun! Tough choreography ? or did you get it on the first try? WOW! What a cool opportunity for that new job! That is exciting!!

Have to go get my PJ's on so I can be ready to watch Muppets Christmas! I love those freakin Muppets!!! "SANTA!!!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.