Dec. 08 CHECK IN < Mon. 15th >

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Monday Morning!

10 days till Santa arrives. Oy!

I have cardio planned along with kbell swings, abs and TGUs I really like tgus as I really need to concentrate on my body movement.

So I hope you all had a great weekend - I was here at home with my kids and just spending some couch time with rented dvds with my 10 yr old. Since she's been sick it flared up her asthma and I pretty much have been monitoring her with the nubulizer (breathing treatments).

My kids are coughers when the asthma rears its ugly head so hmmm I've not slept well just listening and making sure she's ok.

Have a great day!

picture.php

Hi everyone,

Crazy weekend, sorry I didn't get to a computer at all!.

Saturday - Patrick G's 9906 hi/lo and Ab hits.
Sunday - BM 2 Cardio and Weights.

Today was Squeeze.

Lot's of shopping, cleaning, baking and movies!! ( The Dark Knight, Hancock, Wall - E).

Good morning everyone, and happy Monday! Vilma, sorry to hear about your little one! I hope she is better soon and you can get some more relaxed sleep. We had a bit of a cozy weekend like that ourselves. Nice for a change.

I did 4DS back and biceps premix two times through. Did not have it in me, nor have the time, to do my 200 swings add-on, so I'll try to do them later today. I cannot believe FF has us repeating back and bicep work later this week -- I think I will be fried -- I'm so loving this tough work.

Have a good day everyone!

-Beth

Good morning Chicas!

This morning I did Amy’s ASC3 combo’s 1, 2 and 3 then I added PUB Premix Pyramid Up and it was an awesome mix!! I can’t believe I sold PUB/PLB back then:eek::eek:! I think I lost my mind then, but I will never sell it again!! It was awesome!! My arms are going to feel this workout tomorrow.

Vilma: Have fun with your workout! I hope your daughter feels better. Asthma is so hard! I used to get that a lot back then, but ever since I started working out it’s never came back.

Conni: WTG on Squeeze. I haven’t done that one yet, only SQStronger. Have fun shopping and watching movies!!

Beth: WTG GIRL on doing 4DS Premix 2 times through!!!

Well, DH is home today so I don’t know if I’ll have time later to check back in, but I hope you all have a great day and great workouts!!

HI ladies..

Checking in today with Push/pull...Yesterday ended up being busy. I got some Christmas shopping and grocery store was one of the stops..I rested yesterday. Today I need to bake something for the kids art class holiday party. NOt sure what I will make. Probably cupcakes or something...

Talk to you all later..

Hey Girls!
Happy Monday!!!

And I'm feeling soooooo much better today. Sinus pain is GONE!
2.gif

I went to bed at 8:45am and up at 1pm. I'm "it" today, while hubby sleeps, because he has to go back into work tonight. It's okay, my headache is GONE!
Bananeyessss.gif

After waking up a bit, I did 4DS: Back & Biceps Premix and then LIS. That LIS is a fun one, isn't it?? The warm up with the hip-hop move makes you feel like you could be on Dancing with the Stars! :eek:

Vilma: 10 days. Oh my. I still have a shitload to do. But we always get it done, right? Sorry your kiddo is sick again. It's so hard to worry about them all night. I hope she's better today...

Beth: Good workout today!! Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Did it end up snowing?

Conni: Hi! Good workouts this weekend for you too! I love Wall-E!!

Ivy: Great combo today. There actually aren't too many Cathe workouts that I'd want to sell to tell you the truth. Pyramids ROCK!!! Have a nice day with DH!

Kathy: Push/pull is a goodie! Busy time of year, huh? Crazy!!!

I sit here with a box from Amazon on my table!! I had gotten a $100 GC for Amazon.com from a program at work, so I bought the Cross Train XPress series!!
cheerleader3.gif
Nothing like new Cathe workouts to make your day! they should be fun to use with STS , I'm thinking (the cardio).

See you guys later, maybe!
Laie_52.gif

Hey! Chris, it did snow last night at about 2000', but didn't even stick there. They are again predicting 1000' tonight, and one of the teachers is pretty convinced we'll have a snow day tomorrow because the buses won't be able to run. I am very skeptical of that happening!! It hailed in the night -- at first it was slow, and I thought it was some critter on the roof and then suddenly it was fast and pounding!

You will like cross train, I'll bet. I was thinking that after enjoying these splits so much this month, I'd have to revisit that one. I haven't done it more than a couple of times, I don't think! (got it for Christmas last year). And yes, I love the step in LIS -- I did that warmup this morning because I love the hip-hop off the step (she did that move on the road trip).

Kathy, a friend of mine recently told me that instead of making cupcakes, because they are so labor intensive, she took those "one bite" brownies sold at the store and "frosted" them with hershey's syrup -- it was very quick and the kids loved them. I would imagine you can't "frost" them very soon before they are consumed though, because I'll be the syrup would either sink in or drip off. Just an idea!

-Beth

Kathy: WTG on PP!

Chris: WTG on your workout today! Glad to hear that your headache is gone!! YAY!! on CTX!! You are going to like it a lot! I really love it! The step workouts on there are fun! Today I got 2 workouts in the mail (5 Original TJ DVDs and Gold Solid Step?? Don't know if that's the name from Christi) I love it when I get new workouts in the mail!! I still got more to come, LOL!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of CTX!

Good night ladies!! BB tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.