Dec. 08 CHECK In ~~ Thurs. 11th ~~

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Happy Thursday everyone!

888.gif

Not much planned today except being out and about driving around and looking at new developments.
eclipsee_steering.gif

Before we go out I'll be doing my usual swings and TGUs - I'm really loving the freedom of doing these without a dvd.:)

I may start AOS's SIM workbook I've had it for a while but some of the exercise names called for leave me scratching my head wondering what it is lol

Anyways my area in eastern NC is expecting some seriously crazy weather - storms , possible tornados and its been balmy for the past two days. I like balmy than cold.

Have a Fantastic Day !

picture.php

Goodmorning Vilma and all that follow.

Today I have to go to work and will be back around noon. After work I'm thinking of trying a new workout I haven't done yet so we'll see which one when I get back.

Vilma: How fun!! Have a great time looking at new developments. Here in FL the weather will be bad too. We are expecting storms and it's super cloudy and dark outside right now.

We'll I'll bb later amigas! :)

Good morning ladies...

Vilma: Have fun looking at developements. Hubby and I used to do that all the time...Our weather is chilly and rainy today. They said it may even snow this afternoon into tonight...I like warm sunny weather way better!!

Ivy: Hope your day at work goes nicely..Enjoy your new workout!

Today's workout for me is going to be 4DS kickbox with legs!! I am enjoying the 4 DS series!! I like to do cardio and weights together..We are planning to be around today..The weather is rainy and yucky out. So, I hate to venture out. That and the fact we have been running around like crazy, I need a break!!

Talk to you later..

Hi Everyone!! Vilma, yes, I'm almost kicking myself for the kbell dvds I bought -- I just don't like doing them compared to working out on my own with my own music. I may get my act together and sell/trade some things come the new year. Let me know how you like the book, if you try it -- you know you can look for the things you don't know on youtube, right?

Kathy, 4DS is great, isn't it? Funny how we sort of forget until we pick it up again.

I did GS Legs this morning -- another one I don't do often but realize it's great when I do it.

Off to do some last minute cleaning up around the house before I'm out of here. Enjoy your day, ladies!

-Beth

Hello workout buddies!

Vilma, have fun looking at new developments. Did you finish your Christmas shopping yesterday? Hope the weather doesn't get too crazy.

Ivy, have fun at work and let us know which workout you choose. I have few (OK, more than a few) I've never done. I'm thinking of taking a few weeks and only doing new videos in some sort of rotation. Might be kind of fun!

Beth, I did GL Legs, too. I always forget about those leg roll in things on the ball. I cheated a bit. ;) Good workout, though.

Kathy, have fun hibernating today!

I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with all I have to do for the holidays. I told DH I don't know how we're going to pull off having Christmas Eve. We have so much cleaning/decluttering to do. And, we can't really start until the bathroom is finished. DH is putting on the paint today. Yea! Hopefully we can get it done this weekend. I was thinking of doing some fun stuff with the kids this weekend. You know, creating those holiday memories?! ;) I bought a gingerbread house kit, so we'll do that. And, I saw a recipe for making Christmas ornaments in a crockpot that I might try. And, maybe make some cookies. Oh yea, and hopefully get a tree!! Yea, so when's that cleaning/decluttering going to happen? Don't know! And the rest of the Christmas shopping? Don't know!! But, what will the kids remember? Time in the kitchen with mom, I hope!

Gotta go...

Joanne

Just checking in quick.

I have one of my crappy one-sided headaches with a fog enveloping my head, on the verge of nausea, but feeling like eating "crappy" will help.

I'm trying to get motivated to do GS: LEGS.

Really thinking about skipping it, but either way, my head will feel the same, so WTF?

BBL and let you know what I end up doing...

Oh, Chris! I hope you feel better!

Joanne, keep on with those memories -- no one will remember the clutter! But, do tell.... ornaments made in a crock pot?!

-Beth

Chris, don't feel bad if you don't do GS Legs today. Probably a good long nap would do you much better. Hope you are feeling better ((())))

Beth, I subscribe to this blog: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/. The ornaments are the Dec. 10 entry. This woman has been making a different crockpot recipe every day this year!

Joanne

So I did it!

I know, I'm nuts, but it there really was nothing I could do that would HELP my headache (not even a nap, I can't sleep when my head hurts this bad) , and working out didn't HURT it.

Granted I didn't even attempt the one-legged roll ins on the ball () , But I did 98% of everything else.

I took 3 Advil Gels before I started and my head feels a LITTLE better. I think I might do a Zipfizz and see where that gets me.

Vilma:
Hope you enjoy your day and find a nice house! What is that workbook you talk of? Does it have something to do with KB's?

Ivy: I'm intrigued! which new workout??/ Do tell!!

Kathy: Yes, I agree, rediscovering 4DS is fun! I love those workouts! It's also rainy and dreary here. It's supposed to turn to ICE later. I wouldn't mind so much, except hubby has to go to work tonight. And I worry.

Beth:
on GS legs today! It was tough, wasn't it???

Joanne: to you for GS: Legs too! Your weekend plans sound good. I know, I stress WAY too much about cleaning and prepping. Catch me the week of Christmas, I will be a total basket case! But the fun stuff is the important stuff!! Youre so right!

I'd better go do some more Christmas cards.... I got one batch out this morning...

Hola!!!!

Hello Amigas!!

Can I say WOW:eek:!!!! I just did Amy’s ASC3 combo’s 1, 2, and 3 and OH MY GOSH!!! That got my HR up there big time that I couldn’t continue to combo 4, but as I was cooling down I was looking at combo 4 and let me say that so far this DVD is awesome!! So far from what I did it’s super fun and when I saw combo 4 it looks SO MUCH FUN! I’m a sweaty mess right now, lol and I love that! I know you guys agree:cool:!

Kathy: Have fun with 4DS KB/Legs. I agree, I also like cardio and weights together. It’s rainy here too.

Beth: WTG on GSL. That is a tough workout but it’s great! Anything GS is good for me.

Joanne: I have other TONS of DVDs I haven’t tried yet and they’ve been sitting there for ummm….4 yrs:eek::eek:!!! AAHHH!! LOL!!! How embarrassing:eek:! Your weekend sounds fun with the kids! I might just do that too, it sounds like a great thing! And while doing that have some nice Christmas songs in the background. I can just see it.

Chris: I hope your headache goes away fast. I had one too when I came back from work. I popped a Motrin 800 and started working out and it left. WTG on getting GSL done!! Did Amy’s ASC3 and it’s SUPER FUN! Only made it to combo 3 this time and it rocks!!! I can’t wait to do the rest of the combos.

Well friends... I have to get my DD from school. It’s so nasty outside and I have no idea what to cook today. Urgh! I hope you all have a nice day, even though some of us have a rainy day. Might play some games with the kids and maybe watch Home Alone. That movie brings back good memories of my childhood. I’m so glad I will be able to share this movie with my daughter and son together.

Chris, you're amazing! Good for you. And oh by the way I never do one legged roll outs on the ball -- I would fall on my butt for sure, I think. I just do a double set of both legs.

Joanne, a year of crockpot cooking every day is so crazy..... I bookmarked the page. :) My son made those ornaments in his class yesterday, but I don't think they used a crockpot, though I have no idea!

I love the idea of doing a month of either never tried or maybe rarely done workouts. It's something to think about!

Ivy, I'm impressed with your ability to have fun with Amy's choreography on the first day. I have learned my lesson not to buy her cardio anymore. :-( Enjoy Home Alone!

-Beth

Hi everyone....

Checking in today with 4 DS kickbox: Legs done....I used my new weigthed vest and ankle weights. I loved them..I know I will be feeling those extra 10lbs tomorrow. I loved the vest..I could do the same weight without picking up those super heavy dumbbells or increase by 10lbs...It was a great purchase for me. The ankle weights were nice too. Easy to get on...I haven't tried the weighted gloves yet. And I got the resistance bands in the mail today that were left off my order. Cathe has the GREATEST customer service ever!!!

Chris: Hope you feel better..I worry about the weather conditions and driving too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.