Dec. 08 CHECK IN ^ Thurs. 18th ^

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry I never came back on last night but I got sucked into reading my books.

Today is dh's day off which means I'll be out and about.

Staying local as my youngest asthma is still acting up at the moment I'm giving her a treatment.

Feeling more Doms here which is a good indicator to me that my non dvd kbell workouts are doing its job

Hope you all have great workouts and have a lovely day .

picture.php

Good morning Vilma and all that follow.

Today I have planned to do maybe a SB premix with some weights. Still don't know yet which one. Have to go to work this morning and we are having a Christmas party and it's our last day at work till Jan 6th.

Vilma: WTG on your DOMS! That means you are doing a great job with you KB without no DVD!

From Yesterday’s Post:
Chris: The Choreography for Solid Gold Step I was able to get it the first time, except the vertical one there was like 2 or 3 that I couldn’t quite catch yet, and I think it was because DS kept getting in the way and whining about something, lol. But, I really liked it a lot. I’m glad to hear Zach’s blood sugar level is back to normal.

Well, I'll BB later after work. Won't be working out till after I get my DD since I get home about 12:30 from work and then dd gets out of school at 1:15, so no point of working out in between that time. BB later amigas!

Good morning!! I may have missed some posts from yesterday.... Vilma, what are you reading?

I did FF's leg work this morning, and added on 200 swings with my 26# kbell. That part was tough -- really felt my hamstrings! Vilma, good work on designing your own workouts -- it's fun, isn't it? I am kind of bummed about how much I spent on kbell dvds though. :)

I woke up at 3:45 this morning -- going to be a loooong day....... have a good one. Are you all (well, except Ivy & Hottie of course) getting a lot of snow? Stay safe!

-Beth

Good morning...hope ya'll missed me.

So, I have no heat in my apartment building because they've decided to change the A/C and heating units during the few weeks where it rains in SoCal...so we'll be having no heat for at least another month it seems. It makes it near impossible to work out in the morning for me so after futzing with the schedule most of my workouts will be after work. I'm planning on LIC tonight after dinner but probably on a 6 inch step because my knees are bugging me slightly.

Vlima -- between you and beth its hard not to ask for Kbs from Santa next year. Have fun today.

Ivy -- I haven't done SB in forever. I should really incorporate that into my schedule in the next week.

Beth -- I can't believe the high is going to be 56 today. I live in LA! This shouldn't happen!! And to think just a couple weeks ago it was near 100. Wrong I tell you. Sorry you woke up so early...last night was one of the of the first nights I slept all the way through in quite some time.

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi ladies...just a quick check-in, DH's dad died yesterday. We're doing OK - it's hard, but we knew the end was near. The wake is tomorrow.

I did workout today - 4DS and B&G floorwork. I have to run to the kids' holiday program, but just wanted to check in..hope everyone is well.

Joanne

Hey Guys!
5yjbztv.gif

I'm checking in a little later... I did some shopping this morning first and then came home, put everything away, and then did my workout! I was really doubtful going into this, (4DS Legs, Calves + B&G Floorwork), because my legs are STILL sore from my run on Tuesday. I even thought about NOT doing it
297.gif
, but in the long run, I figured I'd TRY. I did it, in spite of moaning and a bleeding arm!!(got a scratch on it and there was a stream of blood going down my arm during the BG floorwork, and I never missed a beat!!).

Vilma:
orjnfq.gif
on DOMS. THAT is a good thing!! Hope you're enjoying your day and your daughter is ok!

Ivy: I'll have to look up that Solid Gold Step! ... Hope you enjoyed the Christmas party and your workout this afternoon...

Beth: OOOh no on waking up so early! Glad you got the leg work in early, though, otherwise you'd never want to do it, you'd be so tired!! ....We ARE expecting a big snow storm tomorrow... 10 INCHES or more!
2023.gif
The boys are beyond excited! I went last minute BOOT shopping for them, ending up spending $40 freakin $ for a pair of boots for my middle son, Alex. It was the LAST pair at Payless (also known as "pay through the butt"!!!!)

Hottie:
6.gif
There you are! Been wondering what you've been up to...Oh no! Sorry about the no heat! BRRRRRR! LIC will heat you up tonight, I bet! Enjoy!!!

Joanne: ooooh I'm so sorry about your FIL. How very sad. My heart goes out to your family. How your DH doing? I know he was having problems with him being ill. ((((hugs)))). You rock for getting in your workout today! But it's all we have to rely on when our world is gone upside down!

My boys will be bounding in the door any minute and want to go sledding (there's about 2 inches on the ground from yesterday...)

BBL!!

julgran.gif

Joanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law -- tough week for you guys! It's so hard when these things happen close to the holidays, too. I'll be thinking about you.

Hottie, good to see you again! So how cold do you suppose it is when you wake up? Do you guys have a fire place at all? I can't believe they're going to make you go a month without heat in Dec/Jan! That's nuts! It is staying cold (for Ca!) here all day long, too. Might get some more snow tonight, but a far cry form 10"!! Enjoy, Chris.

-Beth

Oh yeah, Chris! What's this about bleeding during your workout?! What did you do to your arm? I can totally see ignoring it to finish the set. :)

-Beth

Hiya!

Quick fly by as I'm in the middle of prepping dinner.

Joanne
- so sorry about your fil

Chris how the heck did you get a bleeding arm working out? Did you bump into something?

Hottie There you are :) No heat for the next month? Ye ouch I hope it doesn't get uncomfortably cold at home

Beth I'm reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon; I've had the 1st 4 books for ages and I enjoyed them so much I pulled them out of my closet and started reading them again - actually went to the book store to get the last 2 books that I didn't have.

Ivy here's hoping you had fun at the Christmas party.

Since I started these new meds last week one of the side affects of one of them is headaches among other things and yup I'm getting them daily - not that bad but enough for me to notice.

DD's asthma has not stabilized so I'm pretty sure at tomorow's doctor's appt she'll be getting a few days worth of prednisone - that usually gets her back on track.

Well My girls are arguing and my oven is beeping .

Have a good evening!

picture.php

Hi Friends!

Well, today I did Timesaver Premix #3 which consists of SB combo 1 and 2 plus SJP Biceps and Core, but I skipped the core because I did abs yesterday. For 30 mins it wasn’t bad, I sweated like a pig! LOL! I didn’t do a longer workout like I planned because today I got 2 GC’s as a Christmas present and I went nuts online to shop for more workout dvds:eek:, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So today I purchased::eek::eek::eek:

Mbodied
Skinny B@#$% Bootcamp:eek: ( I was curious to see how this workout will be it was release 2 days ago)
Christi Taylor Totally Cool Step
Results Fitness: 10 Days To A Better Body

And I think that’s it! LOL:eek::eek:! I felt like I was in heaven buying workout dvds:rolleyes:! LOL! I really need to stop though, I have no more space for these new workouts and including today’s dvds that I bought, I’m expecting 10 total to come in the mail!!! AAHHH!!! I need to buy a bigger DVD case!! I told DH and he rolled his eyes:rolleyes:, LOL!

Beth: WOW! You woke up at 3:45!! WTG on your workout!

Hottie: HI!!!!!!!:D:D It’s been a while!!! Of course we’ve missed you!!! I was wondering where you been. It’s so good to see you post again. Have fun with LIC today!! I really love that workout! I hope you knee gets better. Glad to see you again!

Joanne: Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry about your DH’s dad:(. I know it’s so hard. I remember my grandma had cancer and we knew she will go to heaven but didn’t know when. And when she did die it was very hard, but we were ok because we knew it was going to happen and we were happy that she wasn’t going to be in pain no more. She was in pain for months and she didn’t want to suffer no more. A big hug for you and your family!!

Chris: WTG on your workout girl!! We had a great Christmas party for the little ones at work. They had so much fun!! They brought me and the other teacher some presents and that was so cute. I’m going to miss them through the holidays. Solid Gold Step is fun, you can check the clip here: http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/christi-taylors-solid-gold-step-7163
I remember the days when I used to going sledding when I lived in Chicago! Hope your kids have fun sledding!

Well, I’m going to clean up around here and get in the shower. I don’t feel like cooking today I’m so exhausted from yesterday and today and just don’t have energy for anything else. I hope you all have a wonderful day!! BB tomorrow…OHH my Rykas get here tomorrow!! WOOHOO! Hopefull they arrive before I workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.