Deanines Rotation Check In Sunday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

L&G for me today. I feel it already!

Baseball was great yesterday! Both boys won their games.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Deanie

Good Morning!

Today was the start of my recovery week so I did B.Baptiste's Power Yoga Level 3. This may be my favorite of his.

Deanie--Congrats on your boys winning baseball games. Did you get your yoga dvd in the mail yet? I am still waiting for my CoreMax dvd. The seller said she sent it last Monday!

Gotta run. My egg whites and steel cut oats are ready!:9
Have a great day!
Gin

Hi Deanie -

I just read the check in from Saturday and I like that you created your own workout. I totally agree with you about combo #1, I get sick of it because the breakdown is too long.

I went completely off schedule today and did some of Muscle Endurance. I was feeling like I needed an extra weight workout I guess and ME is one of my favorites. I didn't do the leg exercises except for the first set of leg presses. I concentrated mainly on upper body and I'm feeling it already.

Gin - it does feel weird on the rest days not to do anything at all but I do enjoy it. I have a harder time on the recovery weeks because I don't have enough yoga/stretch tapes to keep me doing that all week. I'm going to try to use the tv more this week and find yoga programs on their to follow. I don't know when I'll get my BB dvd but I'm assuming it won't be soon since Deanie doesn't even have hers yet.

Have a great weekend.

Tracee

I'm back again!
:)
Deanie--I have been given an offer to buy Cathe HST for $16. (which includes shipping). Do you think I would like it, or need it if I already own HSC? This girl had posted on the video fitness site to trade HST,but didn't want my Firm dvds in exchange, so she offered to sell it. She had listed it also on the yaya site for sale. Are you guys familiar with the yaya site?

Thanks,
Gin

Hi all

No I didn't get my BB yoga yet, and I'm disappointed.

Tracee- I like that you did ME upper body today. My body is spent and I really am looking forward to the rest week!!

Gin- Your breakfast sounds yummy!:)

Deanie

Gin- If its High Step Training Advanced- GO FOR IT!!! It is an awsome workout. One of Cathes hardest circuits. It is my favorite circuit after DM!! Thats a great price!
I've heard of the ya-yas, never seen it though.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.