Deanies Rotation Check In~~~ Wacky Wednesday:)~~~

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls (I got the day right today:) )

Today I will do yoga. Not sure which one though. I woke up starved, so I wanted to eat and food shop before I workout. I am off today so I will be doing a longer yoga practice.

I don't know about you all, but I saw a difference this morning with my core! A great difference! I am a little sore in my biceps but thats it. I didn't really use heavy weights yesterday (I stayed with 3s and 5s since it was the first time I used the workout).

Marcy- If you do this workout again, let us know. I would seriously consider buying the program and I would do it with you. Have you noticed a difference in your legs? I notice a definate difference in my upper body, but not in my lower.

Gin/Tracee- Hope you guys have a great workout today.

Still waiting for the presale. I am hoping she will maybe make an announcement June 1st.

BBL,
Deanie

Morning Ladies.

I did BB The Next Challenge. I had to quit early because I always forget how long this one is. I felt good while I was doing it though.

I'm a little sore in my upper core but nothing I noticed until I really focused on it. My butt is sore but I'm not sure if that's from yesterday or Sunday's workout.

I had to laugh this morning because I put on a skirt for work and thought it made me look fat. Then I thought about it and told myself it's impossible to look fat in a size 2 skirt. Ha! I really need to work on that body image.

Have a great day everyone!

Tracee

Good Morning Ladies!

I woke up in time to go to the early yoga class at the gym and then the gate across our driveway wouldn't open, couldn't get the car out, so no yoga!:( I did just finish KM Boot Camp and the blasts just about killed me!! }( I think this new headache preventive med is really making me tired. I have a Meals on Wheels route to deliver today.

Deanie--Which yoga did you decide to do? Glad you have noticed a difference since doing this rotation. I sadly have not!:(

Tracee--NO WAY YOU ARE FAT, GIRL!!:D

Marcy--Did you "win" the IMAX2/C&W dvd?

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi Ladies!

I'm writing to you from jury duty so I can't stay on long. I did Tracey Staehle's kickbox today, the whole thing. I had a pretty good workout although I still like Cathe's KPC better. I will keep the workout. I eventually worked up to a pretty good sweat (as in the title "Cardio Sweatfest".) This also has a dancy hi-lo routine which I didn't get to but looks good and fun.

Deanie: I will definitely be doing this again so if you get the program, I will definitely do it with you although maybe with a few substitutions (basically for the kickboxing and yoga). I won't substitute the strength routines. My legs haven't gotten any bigger, maybe a little smaller. I have to check my measurements again.

Gin: No, I didn't win IMAX 2/C&W. I don't know what it sold for but I went up to about $27.00. That's so great you do Meals on Wheels. Just be careful and don't drive when you're tired.

Tracee: Glad you're not too sore and no, you can't look bad in a size 2 skirt!

Have a great day. I'll try and be back later.

Marcy

good afternoon

I ended up doing BB next challenge. I liked it the first time around, and it was okay today, but I found myself getting bored in the middle of all the balancing poses. It may have been the time of day. I think I am better working out in the morning.

Marcy- I have a bid in at ebay for dvd #9- chest, shoulders, tri. I hope it has ab ripper on it too. The auction ends in about a day. I may try to get the dvds this way. If I do the program, I just want the weight work dvds. The stretch, kickbox and cardio and yoga, I'm good with what I have with Cathe. Hope jury duty isn't to bad.

Tracee- I'm sure you don't look fat in a size 2 skirt. Hows baseball going for you? We are still in the playoffs:)

Gin- That is so nice you do meals on wheels. I hope you are able to get out there today. I am doing KM bootcamp tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to it, its been a long time.

Deanie

Hi again.

Gin - Sorry you couldn't get your car out this morning. I hate when a plan doesn't go the way you want it to. Sounds like you were able to roll with it and get a workout in anyway. That's great you do meals on wheels, it must be really rewarding.

Deanie - congrats on still being in the playoffs. We've still only played 3 regular season games because the schedule keeps getting changed. The other team that ds plays for on the weekends didn't have a good weekend tournament. Hopefully, they'll do better this weekend.

Marcy - Sorry to hear that your stuck in jury duty. Are you assigned to a case or are you still waiting around? I've never gotten on an actual jury, seems like it could be fun if you got an interesting case.

Have a good afternoon.

Tracee

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I went to the gym for a "vinyasa" yoga class at noon, but the instructor never showed up. So I stayed to take a 40 min."Strength" class instead. It was alright. We used 5 and 8 lb. weights and high rep. OOOOOPPPPSSS! I guess I'm not staying on the schedule!:7

Marcy--What do you do with the workout videos that you want to get rid of? Just curious. Are you able to do any work while waiting at jury duty?

Deanie--I have had Next Challenge for several years (so I have done it a lot!) and the "dread" factor always seems to creep up. I think maybe it's just too long. When is your DS's next game?

Tracee--My DH got the gate open my taking the bolt out and moving it manually. Not sure I could have done that. I started volunteering for Meals on Wheels when my oldest was 15. I wanted him to do some volunteer work since he was too young to get a job and I have been doing it every summer since. It was so good for my boys, but this is the first summer neither of them are home. My DH helped me this time. It can be a challenge to do by yourself.

Gin:)

Hi again!

I was called on a panel but was dismissed so I'm back in the Central Jury Room.

Deanie: Chest, Shoulders & Tris is really good (as are all the strength workouts) and it does have Ab Ripper X on it. I think it's fine if you just get the strength DVDs. They all have Ab Ripper X on them. You might want to get Plyo X. It's a different kind of workout, not quite as intense as an IMAX but there are some moves which are definitely high impact.

Gin: The workouts I want to get rid of I try and trade on videofitness. I don't have too many I want to trade though since I'm real careful about reading plenty of reviews before ordering.

Tracee: I've been on a jury before but it only lasted a day and a half. It wasn't so terrible. I should be here about a couple more days, if that much.

Have a good afternoon.

Marcy

Hi again

Gin- I'm thinking of doing Cathe's May 07 rotation next. I thought it wouuld shake things up a bit. I do still want to see what she posts for June and July though. I think the meals on wheels idea for your kids for summer is a great idea. I will have to keep that in mind.

Tracee- each of my boys has a game tomorrow night. Of course the one time my DH is off and able to help with driving, they are both at the same place, different fields!!:) LOL! thats a bummer about the regular season games. I'm sure your son was dissappointed. Does he play in the fall? My boys do.

Marcy- I hope you aren't to bored at jury duty. You aren't buying new workouts on the internet with your laptop are you?!!!:7 :7

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.