Deanie's Rotation Check In for Tuesday

Good morning all!

This morning I got up and did a pilates workout from tv. It was pretty good and the instructor is Moira something, can't remember her full name. She's very soft spoken and soothing. The only bad part about doing it from "On Demand" is that I have to do it in my bedroom so I don't have a lot of room and I have to keep the volume down so I don't wake up my husband. The workout worked abs and even had push ups in it. They were difficult only because I'm still sore from ME on Sunday.

I loved hearing the stories of meeting our DH's too. Deanie - was it hard to move to a different state? I've never lived anywhere besides Michigan and I wish I would have moved somewhere before having kids just to see what another state was like.

My dvd was mailed out yesterday morning but I'm not sure where it's coming from so I'm not sure how soon I'll get it. Hopefully this week so I can do it during our recovery week.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Tracee

Tracee- I think we posted at the same time!!LOL We can use yours:)

I moved to DC first when we moved from Jersey and it was fun. It was just the 2 of us and we went to Georgetown alot and did a lot of sightseeing, touristy things together. We moved out to MD about 18 months later and have been here ever since(though we moved twice within the same county) I think its prob. easier to move to a new state before the kids and learning all about it, than moving with kids. That could be hard. We've been down here since 1992 and it really feels like home. I love going to the store and bumping into people I know. That took about 2 years. The only thing I worry about is the terrorism. We do live 1/2 an hour from DC and my DH takes the metro alot, but what can you do? Rambling again:)

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.