Deanie's Rotation Check In for Thurs. 1/11

Good Morning Ladies! I did BM2 Bootcamp premix and I really liked it. I enjoyed the way it was set up and I was able to do the whole 78 minutes with a few small exceptions. I couldn't complete all of the pushups, those wide pushups were really tough. Also, I started out using 12# for biceps and had to go to 10# in the middle of the concentration curls. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be feeling those tomorrow. :D

Also, this was the first dvd from the replacements that I've done and I didn't notice any problems. I'm not sure if it's because I did a premix but I was glad that I didn't have any issues.

Hope you all have a great day!

Tracee

Good morning Tracee and all who follow:

I did Soul Sweat this morning, a little yoga and Ab Ripper X. These were all firsts for me. Soul Sweat was fun and different. Reminded me of Masala Banghra a little bit. It had a short yoga segment after it. I really have to start doing more yoga and stretching. I feel so stiff. Ab Ripper X was tough but doable. I did all the exercises but on a couple of them I didn't do all 25 reps. He does 25 reps for each of the 11 exercises. I think I'll like working out with Tony when I start P90X full time. I'm still trying to think of where to put the pull-up bar. Hopefully, I'll figure out within the next couple of weeks.

I just got my replacements too. Glad to hear there were no problems. Good work on Bootcamp today. I usually use 12-13.5# for concentration curls and sometimes have to drop to 10 too. I'll let you know how I do tomorrow when I do GS BS&B. I really like the upper body work in BM2. I know you can't lift quite as heavy but I loved working out on the ball and the time just flies by. I almost forgot about all the different pushups Cathe did in the new series. I'm still recovering from Chest & Triceps yesterday.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Hi All!

I have been having a problem with my computer, all better now I hope...
I did BM2 bootcamp also this morning. I really liked it. I think I like it better than the regular BM2! I followed cathe with all the weights except Shoulders, I used 12#s.

Tracee- I wonder how sore we will be tomorrow, all that leg work and the cardio step works legs too!! I forgot about the pushups too! They were tough, I especially liked the wide ones I really felt them.

Marcy- Just curious, why are you going to be starting P90X? Do you not get good results from Cathe? I have read so much about it on the boards, just not sure its for me, or why I need it.

Have a good day all!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hi Deanie,

I forgot - what does Cathe use for shoulders in BM2? 12# sounds good to me.

I have gotten great results from Cathe but I had heard and read so many great things about P90X that I felt I had to give it a try and I think it's always good to change things up and try new workouts and instructors. I don't really need to lose a lot of weight, just need to get strong, tone up and work on stretching and if it's worked into the program I won't skip it (yoga and stretching). Practically everything I've heard is that people get amazing results and the results pictures look great (and they also look real). It seems to be more of a strength program which is what I think works best for me and this only has 2 or 3 cardio workouts, Kenpo X, Plyo X and Cardio X (but I think Cardio X is only when you do a Lean rotation or Doubles). If I don't start P90X next month, I'm either going to do Debbie's (FitnessFreak') rotation or I might do a rotation with my new Jari's and other new workouts.

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!
Tracee and Deanie--Glad you both liked BM2 Bootcamp. I want to do that one, but today wasn't the day for it. I did lower body yesterday. I am all off schedule from you guys.

Marcy--What is Soul Sweat? I hear alot of people on here talk about P90X, but I just can't get into ANOTHER workout. I already can't do all that I have!!:eek:

I did GS C&T and Timesaver #3. I really liked the Timesaver w/o. It had cardio from SJ&P and then abs from KP&C, 2 of my favs!
I was a little sore from yesterday's yoga class....dophin push-ups.
I have not received my replacement DVDS yet, but I have a pause in my new w/o's everytime I play them, so I hope the new ones play better.
Tracee--Did you have a prob with the old ones?

Deanie--Did you capture Mister Cheeseball??:7

Gin

Gin - No, I didn't have a problem with my old dvd's but after reading that many people had problems with the new ones I was a little scared that I would be one of them.

Marcy - If I remember correctly Cathe uses 15# on shoulders in BM2.

Gin - Do you think you'll be able to follow Deanie's schedule next week? Will you be taking a rest day on Sunday and then start up with us on Monday?

Have a good evening and I'll check in tomorrow.

Tracee

Gin - Soul Sweat is a dance workout by Chantal Pierrat (sp?). It's more of a fun dance workout (although I didn't really sweat). If you check videofitness.com, that's where I found out about it. I love dance workouts. I didn't feel like doing an interval workout this morning (I was supposed to do an interval run, but I hate running), so I opted for a light workout this morning. I usually dance for 3 hours on Thurs. nights so I don't need to do heavy cardio on Thursdays.

I have so many virgin workouts to do, I decided today would be a good day to get started.

Marcy

Hi all!
Cheeseball update:
Still on the loose! The terminx man said give it 1-5 days. Day one was last night, I was hoping he would be caught!

Marcy- Cathe uses 15# on shoulders in BM2. I've been thinking about P90X but I also don't need to lose weight and I get great results with Cathe. The other is pretty expensive I think. Still, summer is coming:)

Gin- Hope your leg is feeling better!

Deanie--Funny thing you should mention my leg.....it hurts today after doing just 25 min. of SJP cardio! :-( So.... I guess, not only should I lay off the running, but also all cardio (except swimming) and possibly most lower body!?!?!? WAHHHHHH! I hate this, but if I don't, it will never heal. I'm going to try 2-3 weeks this time and see how I do. So, I guess I can't follow Deanie's rotation. Hope you guys don't mind if I just tag along with the thread anyway!:D

Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.