Deanies Rotation Check In Saturday 5/12

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today was KPC and I of course enjoyed it. I did it the regular way, just fast forwarded to the final product of kick/punch combo #1 and did it that way on each side; then continued the rest of the way through. The abs are getting easier. It must be from all the core work we are doing. I have some DOMs in my hamstrings and I felt it today working out!

Today is baseball for us! I hope the weather holds out!

Have a great day all and Happy Moms day tomorrow!

Deanie:*

Good morning. Just checking in quick before I leave for the next baseball game. We had a great game last night and my son made some amazing stretched out catches at 1st base. The other moms were joking that he must be doing yoga or pilates to be able to do the splits like that and not be in pain. Ha! I showed him some stretching exercises to do before the game to hopefully prevent any pulled muscles.

Today was a short version of KPC. I did the conditioning premix and it was just right. I'm also very sore from yesterdays B&G which is no big surprise because I was already feeling it yesterday afternoon.

Congrats to all of you on your great numbers. I'm feeling the best I've felt in years. Keep up the great work.

Tracee

Good Morning ladies!

I did BB's Unlocking Athletic Power yoga today. We did the "crow" pose, which I guess is also called "crane". It's only 27 min. I may walk later today. The weather is so nice. We are planning to go to our neighbors' baseball and softball games this morning to the old field where our sons played. Great memories! My legs were really sore last night.

Deanie--Are you really planning to do B&G Leg Blast every week? I can't decide what is best? I'm already dreading all those stinking pushups tomorrow.x( x( x( Enjoy the baseball!!

Tracee--Enjoy watching your first baseman today!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Tracee- enjoy your baseball games today

Gin- I hear you about the pushups! I'm getting results with them, but mostly getting tired of them!! And I think I may do B&G leg blast the next two weeks. Have fun at the ball games.

Deanie

Hi Again!
I certainly didn't want to feel left out since you girls were going to baseball games, so DH and I went to the old field and watched a portion of several games and saw neighbors and plenty of former students and their parents...FUN!!

Deanie--I really think I would rather do B&G than all of those pushups but I guess that is not an option.

Tracee- How was your son's game?

I may be trading 5 of my Firm dvds for BC/ME through someone on the video fitness swap!! Those Firms are just collecting dust.

Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.