Deanies Rotation Check In Monday 1.8

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend. We got back from Jersey last night. We had a fun time, celebrated Nanas 90th and my SILs 39th! Lots of parties, only had one small piece of cake.:)
I came hope expecting to have caught our mouse, but instead he ate the PB out of 2 of the traps!!!! I think I'm going to have to call the exterminator!

Today was Circuit Max. I haven't done this in a long time and I enjoyed it! I'm thinking of doing the cardio only of Cardio Kicks (on the same dvd).

Tracee- I'm glad you enjoyed HSC! It is fun!

Gin- hope you had a fun weekend with your nephew and mom!

Off to paint my bedroom today. I'm hoping to do one coat before I go to work at noon today. I'd like to do the second coat about 8:30 tonight. I like painting, but I don't like to take a long time in the bedrooms, I like to sleep in my own bed:)

Have a great day all! I'll try to BBL!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning was Cardio & Weights for me since I don't Circuit Max. It seemed to go faster this morning and that is probably because I had just done it last week so I was pretty familiar with it.

Deanie - I'm glad you had a good weekend. Sorry about your mouse being smarter than the trap. Ha! I hope you catch him soon.

I'll check back later.

Tracee

Good morning ladies!

Need to catch up a little bit. Friday night I did the KM leg conditioning drills and KM stretch. Hadn't done them in a while so like Cathe says, they were "ouchie". Rested Saturday and Sunday. Made up for it this morning. Did cardio conditioning premix of KPC and all of PUB. Did most of abs. Did 8 pikes. Gave out after that.

The weights I used in PUB were:

Chest flies/bench press: 12-15-18
Back: pullovers/double arm rows: 12-15-19.5
Shoulders: Seated rear fly, standing lat raise and front raise:
5-8-10
Triceps: Kickbacks: 5-8-10
seated overhead press: 12-15-19.5
Biceps: Hammer and traditional curls: 8,10,12

Chest and biceps are always the hardest for me. Don't quite match Cathe. I usually go heavier than Cathe for shoulders and tris. Back I usually match Cathe.

Tracee - Good work on C&W.

Deanie - I agree. Time to get the exterminator. Good luck!

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good Afternoon!
Sorry I am not able to post until now. Just came home from work.

Deanie--Happy 90th Birthday to your Nana!! Sorry to hear that Cheeseball is still with you. Maybe the paint fumes will drive him away!;) What color are you painting the bedroom? It is soo hard for me to choose paint colors.

Tracee--Did you find a yoga w/o yet?

Marcy--WTG with the HEAVY weights in PUB!!:p Is the KPC cardio premix a tough one? I would think that it would be. I only have KPC taped from FitTV, but I do like it!

I don't have Circuit Max, so I did S&H Biceps & Triceps and S&H Legs & Shoulders this morning. I just got all 5 of my dvds in the mail today from ebay. Actually the seller was from China, so I'm surprised they got to me so quickly. So excited!!:D

First day back to school and I have a headache. Very high energy group of 4 and 5 year olds. They were all glad to be back.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Gin,

No, KPC cardio premix wasn't that tough but a good workout just the same. I actually used to tape all of Cathe's from Fit TV too. I think Fit TV leaves out the windmills (like the flying angels but without turning). It didn't have any intense high impact stuff. It was 37 minutes and I burned 233 calories. Congrats on the new DVDs. Which ones did you get? If you didn't get it already, it is definitely worth it to get the full KPC/Legs & Glutes workout. KPC is missing 22 minutes from Fit TV and you get so many premixes. Legs & Glutes is also one of my favorite leg workouts. Tough and almost like a cardio workout to me since Cathe moves so fast through the exercises.

I don't envy you with all those 4-5 year olds. You must be exhausted!

Marcy

Marcy--What type of HRM do you use? I have a Polar 5 and it doesn't work in front of the tv. 233 calories burned in 37 min. sounds good! I may want to purchase KPC/Legs & Glutes some day soon. So Many!! :eek: I bought Hardcore Extreme, Supersets/Pushpull, Timesaver, Rhythmic Step/IMAX/MIC, and Power Hour/MIS/Body Max on ebay for $46.00! I was pretty excited!:) Can't choose which one to do tomorrow....so many choices. Although it will need to be a cardio since I did weights today, so that narrows it down.

Gin

Gin - I haven't decided on a yoga dvd yet. I'm so afraid that I'm going to get something that I hate and it will be a waste of money. How exciting that you got all those dvd's so fast. I remember when I used to go to my son's kindergarten class to help out. I would always have a headache when I left and that was only after an hour or so. I can't imagine doing it every day.

Marcy - Did it take you a while to build up to those weights or have you always been able to go pretty heavy?

My work day is almost over and I can't wait to go home and put my feet up.

Tracee

Hi Tracee. I've only been strength training with Cathe for a little over a year. I'd have to look back through my journals to see what I started with. I've tried to match Cathe but when I started I couldn't. Chest and Biceps are always the toughest for me, especially biceps. I couldn't do pushups on my toes either and now I do all 72 in Gym Styles Chest & Triceps. Heavy lifting is easier for me than endurance so I like Slow & Heavy and Gym Styles the best.

I didn't know you were looking for a yoga DVD but I love Bryan Kest's power yoga series. I have a VHS tape of his Energize, Tone and Sweat series. I have the first one, the Energize workout. If you'd like to try it, you can have it if you send me your address.

Marcy

Hi guys! checking back in....

I was very productive today. I was able to paint my room twice.:) Now on to the trim work...

Gin- I used a sage green in my room. My colors in my house are green, blue(denim) and shades of brown. My bedroom was boring brown, and my MIL painted her bedroom and showed me this weekend, and I loved the color. So she gave me the info and the rest is history!! It usually takes me a while to pick colors, so I was surprised how easy this was. Glad you had a good first day back.

Tracee- I like bryan kest yoga. he's very good. I would still recommend a "learners" video first. Maybe blockbuster or the library has one you could try.

Marcy- You go girl!!! You make me push harder with my weights, you do so well lifting:) Don't you feel so good when your done. I always do the abs from PUB first, or else I have a really hard time!! To much arm work and then balancing on the ball is hard!

Have a good evening all,
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.