Deanie's Rotation Check-In 5/6

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Moring!

Today was the start of week 5 and it was a tough one for me!}( }(
It was a total of 67 min.
MM warm up
Standard pushup -- 8 on toes, 8 neg one way, 8 neg. the other
Standing laterals with band --(same as Cathe)
Kickbacks with band-- 51 each side? (same as Cathe)

1 arm balance push up-- 4 sets on toes,4 neg one was, 4 neg the other
Clean & Press--15# dbl 8 reps
Dbl French Press--24# 8 reps

Decline push ups--8 on toes, 8 neg, 8 neg
Arnold Press--15# dbl, 8 reps
Close grip press (couldn't remember how to do these, so I did French Press again) --24#dbl, 8 reps

3in1 pushups--all on toes
Arnold Press--12#dbl, 8 reps
Dips--30

side to side pushups--6 each side
DB rear delt fly--12#dbl, 8 reps
Tri pushups on high step--10 reps

Side to side pushups--6 each side
1 arm db lateral raise--8#, 8 reps
1 arm dips on high step--16 each side

Dive Bomber pushups 8 on toes, 8 on kness
Inv. Sh. Press--10??
side pushups--8 reps

Pushups--8 on toes, 8 on knees
Tri extensions--8# dbl, 8 reps
BB upright row--15# dbl, 8 reps

HSTA stretch
PS legs and abs, PS ch & back abs from AB Hits (superman and planks)

Those planks were pretty tough after all those pushups!
Gin

:p :p :p :p

Hi Again!

Tracee-- Did you also "win" the p90x dvd on ebay? I was such a mess after 4 hours of working Habitat yesterday! I was covered head to toe in sawdust and sweat!x( But it was all good and the owner was there working along with us.

Deanie and Marcy-- Enjoy your day!

Gin

Gin- Way to go! You lifted really heavy, and pushups you were able to do alot on your toes! Thats great! I'm glad you said that about the planks, I was wondering what abs to do. I was going to mix CTX kickbox and leaner legs abs. I think I may do LIC instead. 67 min. is good, I was also wondering about that. How was Habitat for Humanity?

I actually slept in today and have no desire to workout. Its supposed to be a stretch day for me and I'm okay skipping that.

Tracee- Did you win at ebay? I'm hoping you did.

Deanie

eta: Gin- we must have been posting the same time, I just saw your post:)

Hi guys.

No, I didn't win my e-bay bid. It ended up selling for $15.50 I think. I'm not sure if I'll try again or take it as a sign that I should save my money for more Cathe's.

Today I did my new BB yoga dvd. It was good but too long for me. I realize that yoga does good things for the body and gets you more flexible but the thing I have a hard time with is the letting go of your stress stuff. I just am not able to relax and breath like that say repeatedly throughout yoga workouts. I'm constantly thinking about what is coming next, how much longer I have to do this, etc. I did enjoy his way of teaching it though so I'll definitely do it again when we have another recovery week.

Today is going to be cleaning and organizing for me, hopefully!

Have a great Sunday.

Tracee

Deanie--Enjoy your day of rest! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I need to think of you as my cheerleader next time I am exhausted and want to quit!:)

Tracee--Sorry you didn't win the ebay sale. Did you buy the Level 3 BB yoga ? Is it 45 min.? I really prefer a good yoga class to a tape. My yoga class is not being held this week because of finals week. Will you come to my house and clean and organize??;-) That is always my summer project. Two more weeks!

Question for you girls---I have recently joined the yaya board and they have a swap where individuals sell and trade workout dvds. One girl has 3 Cathes that I am interested in. IMAX3 for $13, S&H Series for $32 and SJP/SB for $35 (shipping is including ). Do I NEED these?? I have a feeling I am going to get in trouble!

Gin

Gin - That's a tough question. Those are all good dvd's of Cathe's and now that I have them I wouldn't be able to give them up. The only one that I would say isn't necessary is IMAX3 just because it's really tough and I think I would be okay if I didn't have it. The others though are used a lot at my house so I think you should get those.

I just bid on another Core Synergistics but again I won't be able to watch it at the end and it was already at $11.00 when I put my high bid in at $12.50. We'll see.

Have a good evening.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.