Deanies Rotation Check In 5/5 Saturday

deanie

Cathlete
Happy Cinco de Mayo :)

I'm sure I spelled that incorrectly. ha ha :)

I won my dvd last night:) Good luck to all who are all still in there.

Anyway, today was yoga for me. I slept in and DH also wanted to workout, so I went first and just did David Swenson 45 min. yoga today.

Baseball and a communion party today:) for me. What do you all have on the agenda?

Marcy- are you having another open house today? Good luck if you are!

Tracee- Soccer or baseball today?

Gin- Can you recommend a good running shoe? I think I may invest in them since I am doing the treadmill now. Right now I just have cross trainers. Are you starting week 5 tomorrow? If yes, keep us posted. Are you looking forward to lifting again? I am.

Have a great day all

Deanie

Good Morning!

Taday was a rest day for me. I feel like I have done nothing but yoga (4 times) this week. I AM ready for some lifting and more cardio. I'll probably be screaming on Thursday when I'm in the middle of B&G Leg Blast!!

Deanie--Congrats on winning the Core Synergistics dvd. I also won last night and was careful not to bid against you or Tracee. My price was $12.50. Yes, I am starting week 5 tomorrow. Hope I do it right! My current pair of running shoes are Saucony Triumphs and the pair before that I wore Asics GT 2110. My feet are wide, so most likely I wear a different type than what you may need, but those are both good brands. I would difinitely go to a running store and have them help you. You are smart to invest in a pair of running shoes and not run in cross trainers.
My DH and I are volunteering to work on a Habitat for Humanity house this aft. Enjoy the baseball and communion party.

Tracee and Marcy--Enjoy your day/ workout!

Gin

Happy Saturday guys. Today I took as a rest day because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I'm going to do my new yoga dvd tomorrow.

Congrats Deanie and Gin on your ebay wins. I hope I win mine too, I think I have quite a few more hours and the end will be sometime in the middle of the night for me so I won't be there at the end. I set my high bid at $12.00 so I don't want to go much higher than that anyway.

Today we had a cookout with my older son's baseball team. It was nice and a good way for the parents and kids to get to know each other better. The rest of the weekend is open with no plans. Yippee! I won't be able to say that for the next two months.

Gin - Have fun with the Habitat project, I've always wanted to work on one of those.

Deanie - enjoy the baseball and communion.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.