Deanies Rotation Check in 5/31!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

I can not believe it is the last day of May already!! Where did the month go??

Today I did KM bootcamp. I haven't done it in forever, and really enjoyed it. the drills were tough, but I got thru them. I liked the punching/kicking combos. they were more straightforward, less time going over and over them.

I am going into work today. I hope to find out something about next year. I think I will be subbing again. I am actually more okay with this idea than I thought I would be. I work alot subbing, and I get to pick which days I sub. I get the fun of the kids and no responsibilities.

Gin- you asked about thoughts for next rotation. I thought maybe may 07- but still interested to see what cathe will post for june and july.

Tracee- hope you had fun with KM today.

Marcy- Picked for a jury yet? :)

Have a good one-

Deanie

Hi Girls!

I was dismissed from jury duty. Today was Stretch X for me and I really needed it. I was so stiff this morning. I could have probably used another hour of stretch. I got my new VHS tapes from CIA (the ones they were giving away for free, only had to pay shipping.)

I got:

Kick It
Hi Lo Fusion with Rob Glick
Step This Way 2 - Kristin Kagen
Latin Groove - Sherry Jacquelyn (looks like fun)
Step Till you Drop 2
9802 - Hi/Lo, Step & Sculpting with Faith Scarinzi
HiLo to the Max - Donna Read
Yoga Wisdom for Back Pain and Tight Hips
Yoga Wisdom for Neck Pain & Tight Shoulders

Deanie: Good luck with work for next year.

Gin: I'm with Deanie. I'm going to wait and see what Cathe posts before I decide but I was thinking about using Pure Strength since I haven't gotten to try them yet.

Tracee: Hope you have a good workout.

Is everyone ready for Core Syn again?}(

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!
Today was Core Syn again. I attempted the Chatarunga runs, but it was more like a Chatarunga slow crawl and I'm sure my bottom was way too high in the air!:p "Core Synergistics. I LOVE IT!" (says Tony) I had planned on going to a Pilates class at the gym early this morning, but was locked in by that darn gate again and after the repairman came to fix it yesterday! There is a Pilates class at noon.

Deanie--Glad you enjoyed KM. Hope you find out what you will be doing next year. I am sure you would like to know. I'm sure that subbing has its pluses, like you said. I really was intersted in Debbie's May rotation more than Cathe's. She seemed to use more of a variety of workouts. But am also curious to see what Cathe will come up with for June and July.

Tracee and Marcy--Have a great day and workout!

Gin

Gin- I've done some of Debbies rotations. I like them, but I don't get results, just stay the same. With Cathes rotations I get results. That being said, we don't all have to do the same rotation,- Although it is fun when we do. I was also playing around with the idea of doing the pyramids: one day upper one day lower and one day a circuit(BC) with kickbox, step, and yoga inbetween. I get good results from the pyramids. There are so many possibilities with cathe!!!!(even a one body part a day using GS and S&H) Okay, I am rambling, and obviously I have no idea of what to do next. I am way open to suggestions!!:):D

Marcy- I don't know when you find the time to do all these extra workouts:). The rob glick one is the only one I've heard of. I hope you enjoy them!

Tracee- I hope you are having a good day!

Deanie

Went to the Pilates class at the gym and I actually enjoyed it! I am able to try other classes in the summer since I don't work in summer. Half of the class was spent on ab work, so between that and Core Syn this morning, I should be nice and sore.}( My SIL takes 2 Pilates classes a week with a private instructor and loves it. How much would that cost? Just think of all of the Cathe dvds you could buy with that!!;-)

Deanie--Did you find out anything at school today?

Tracee--How are you today?

Marcy--You have a lot of new workout!! Yikes!

I need to be cleaning closets and am taking a B-R-E-A-K!:p

Gin

Deanie--I did notice that Cathe's May has a lot of cardio. I actually think I need more cardio. It is more fun if we are all doing the same. I just ordered S&H for Mother's Day. The one I don't have is PUB/PLB, except taped from FitTV. We do have a little while to decide.

Gin

Deanie--Sorry that you still don't have an answer on next year's position. Is there much of a pay difference between subs and permanent teachers? Maybe that doesn't matter. At our school the subs are paid so little, I don't know how they find anyone!! The sub pay has not increased since I started 15 years ago!!

Gin

Gin- subs get $10. an hour and asst. get $12.
enrichment subs get $12. Its not a big diff. the thing is, is its definate and I can make plans. Oh well...

have a good one.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.