Deanies Rotation Check in 5/15

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Is it really May 15th already??!!

WHEN IS THE PRESALE!!!:7 :7

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system.... Today I did the HIIT program on my treadmill. I am excited to report it was not as hard as last time!! Then, because I still had 10 min, I did the fat burner program on the treadmill. That was hard. I did level 9 (there are only 10 levels) and with 2 min. left I accidently hit the cord that is the emergency stop! I was really mad! So I cooled down on my own, but still ticked off.

Tracee- Did you do low max today?

Gin- I love PUB/PLB! They are definately worth adding to your collection! Did you preveiw core synergistics? I bought the Ryka Solace running shoe. It was on sale for half price. I liked them today. HOw was the last day of school party!? Enjoy your free time!

Marcy- How was your workout today? Are you getting bored with doing the same workouts for so many weeks in a row? I know you like to change things up.

b-steel cut oats(cooked them overnight and it was great, will be doing this from now on) orange
s-1/2 promax choc/mint bar (maybe whole if I'm hungry)
l-strawberries/banana with 1/2 dannon vanilla yogert, 2 cheese sticks,carrots
then not sure about the rest of the day, I work 9-2, go to the elemen. school for the book fair till 2:30, kids come home at 3ish and then 4pm music lesson, errands, 6pm baseball practice and 7 pick up babysitter, 7:30 meet with caterer for sons barmitzvah. (I hope its a tastetest!)

Have a great day all,

Deanie

OOOOPPPPSSS! I also started the thread up above.

Deanie--Great workout today. I plan to run with my former running buddy tomorrow. Today is our end of year party. And last day to clean up our room is Friday. You have a BUSY day today!!!

B-oatmeal, soy milk, 1/2 T gr. flax seed, 1/2 T. wheat germ, 1/2 scoop Whey protein powder, orange
L-I think we are having fajitas :9
Don't know the rest yet

Gin

Hello all!

Today was Plyo X. I had a pretty good workout. I was able to jump higher and did more jumps double time. My endurance is getting better. Didn't have to take as many breaks.

Gin - DWTS was great last night. I really liked Apolo and Joey the best. Even though Laila got perfect scores last night, I didn't like her as much. I really don't care for Ian but his All Shook Up routine was really good. That might have been the first time I truly enjoyed watching him. I hope the final 3 are Apolo, Joey and Laila. I had a hard time getting through voting last night. Got in 4 out of my 5 votes, then time was up. I hope Core Syn didn't scare you too much. You're still going to do it, right? Catered lunch at a ranch sounds like fun.

Deanie - Believe it or not, I'm not getting bored doing the same DVDs. I actually like seeing how much I'm improving each week. Variety is good but with too much, I guess it's hard to tell what works and what doesn't. I will be happy to go back to step (my favorite cardio) and some of my new workouts. Since I haven't been able to use Pure Strength yet, I might use them when this is over for a change of pace. It'll be fun when this rotation is done, I'll be able to use completely new workouts. Hopefully, before this rotation is over, Cathe will have announced her presale.

Breakfast - Whole wheat wrap with crabmeat and spinach with lemon juice.
Snack - Fiber One Bar, 2 chocolate covered almonds (I couldn't help myself!)
Lunch - Lean Cuisine Chicken Tuscan (chicken & linguine in sundried tomato sauce with broccoli and carrots).

Tracee - Hope you have a great workout.

Have a great day, all.

Marcy

Hi ladies. I pooped out this morning. I have been staying up too late and it finally caught up to me and I couldn't drag my butt out of bed at 5:00 this morning. Oh well, I'll throw some cardio in this week somewhere.

Sounds like you all eat wonderfully, keep up the great work.

Gin - I'm a little late on this but I also love PUB/PLB. They were my first series of Cathe's and I love to do them. Well, I love to do PUB and I tolerate PLB because I really don't enjoy lower body too much. Congrats on getting Core Syn., now I want to bid for it again since you're all going to have it. :-(

Deanie - Have fun on your busy day. I hope you get to do taste testing too.

Marcy - I agree with your summary of DWTS. I haven't watched it in a few weeks so I'm behind but I watched last night and was amazed that it's such a close race between 4 people. It should be an interesting finale this season.

Have a good afternoon.

Tracee

Good Afternoon All!

Sounds as if everybody likes PUB/PLB, so I guess I was wrong about it. I let a friend have my FitTV copy of SS, since I have the real thing now and she said her bottom was so sore today she could hardly walk. Then I told her about B&G!! (insert evil witch cackle!!)

Marcy--Sounds as if you had a good workout this morning. Yes, I plan on TRYING to do Core Syn. Is that scheduled on our "rest" week? The catered lunch on the ranch "sounded" great, except I was in charge of a couple of the children whose parents couldn't make it and it was about 90 degrees out there without shade. I wasn't hungry, so didn't eat. :-( Tuna sandwich at 2pm at home.

Deanie--When will your son's Bar Mitzvah be held?

Tracee--I hear you about being tired!:p You do need to try to buy Core Syn again so we can all do it!!

Gin

Hi again!

Gin - Yes, Core Syn is done TWICE on the rest week. Sorry your lunch didn't turn out so good. 90 degrees is hot but I'm actually looking forward to the hot weather. We haven't really had much of a spring yet.

Tracee - Yes, you must get Core Syn!

I have to say I am not as tired in Phase 2 as I was in Phase 1. Haven't been falling asleep on the train anymore. I do have to eat better though. I know I'd see more changes if I was stricter with my eating.

Marcy

good afternoon!

Gin- Sorry about your lunch! But hurray school is over! Are you nervous about doing core syn? I am! My sons barmitzvah is 10/24/09. It is a havdalah service, which is the end of Shabbat service and it is a beautiful service:) I want to do the caterer and the room by the summer. (We already have the room reserved) Then I can relax for a while.

Tracee- It would be fun to all have the dvd together!

Marcy- I'm not as tired this phase either, and I actually like tomorrows workout (back and bi).

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.