Deanies Rotation Check In 1/14

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

Today is a rest day and boy am I enjoying it!:) I slept late (7:30) and had a nice leasurely breakfast. Which is good because I am sore from the Gauntlet workout I did yesterday. I also painted my sons room, 2 coats of paint so my arms NEED a break today!!

I posted my faux P90X rotation using Cathe workouts on the forums this morning. I posted in Open Discussion and Rotation forum because I wasn't sure which place would be best. I still want to finish this rotation because S&H is my favorite muscle building workout!! and I'll probably take a rest week inbetween, but I'd like to see the feed back and I've never done a 13 week rotation, so I think it'd be fun!

Have a great day!
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning All!
Deanie--You are one busy girl with all of the painting you have been doing! Is the Gauntlet all cardio or a mix of c & w? I will have to take a look at your faux P90X rotation. Thank you for posting it. Enjoy your rest day!

The roads are icy in places here in TX and the morning services at our church have been cancelled. In 23 years, I don't ever remember that happening! My DS and his GF have to drive back to Oklahoma....and it's really bad there. Not sure when it will be safe to go!

Being mindful of my hurt leg, I did a combo of Drill Max (firewalkers, glute squeezes, and wall squats) and B&G leg floorwork for a total of 49 min. workout. It didn't seem like much, but it was all I could do!:(

Have a great day!
Gin

Deanie--I just took a look at your faux P90X rotation and it looks interesting. I would love to try it when my leg heals. The recovery week is something I have never heard of....nice!:) I have all but the PS w/o's, so would have to substitute those. Am curious as to what other think that have the P90X w/o.

Gin

Gin- WOW! I can't believe your weather!! Here (in Maryland) it is a balmy warm day!! cloudy but warm! I hope your DS and his GF are okay to drive in it.

I'm looking forward to the feedback on the rotation also! I really like how everyone helps each other on this site!! Also, I answered your yoga tape ? on another forum (forget which one)

Don't worry about a short workout. At least you did something, and 49 min. with Cathe is alot!!:)

eta: forgot to anwswer your Gauntlet ?- It is a 6 cycle workout: Imax 2 warm up, an interval (step and blast) of Imax 2, legs from BC, combo legs and arms from C&W, and arms from BC, then cardio from BC! I like to do A-Jocks version on cardio days: just the cardio sections: Imax and BC from Gauntlet! A real sweat fest, but you feel so good afterwards.:)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.