Deanie's Rotation Check-In ~~Fantastic Friday~~6/8

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran 3 miles with my friends and then decided to do Body Max2 cardio timesaver and CK's last 15 min. I hadn't done BM2 in ages and didn't feel like doing the entire CK again.

Deanie--Saw your post from last night. I plan to start Cathe's June rotation Sunday. I may have to change it up a little b/c I go out of town on Thursday. How is you son?

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day and workout!

Gin:)

Gin- I guess you didn't recognize my post!!LOL I changed it up! I posted as ***Fantastic Friday*** Deanie & Co.

here is what I posted:

Good Morning Girls :0

Today is the first day all week I have the house to myself. Yee Haa!!! Relaxation is the word of the day for me Today I did KPC. I switched days so I would be off after the leg workout. I had alot of fun and the time flew by today. Even the ab work was okay.

DS won his game last night!!! They are in the championships now. It is double elimination: my DSs team has lost once, the team they are playing against has not lost at all so far. So my DS's team needs to win both games on Sat. (a double header) Hard, but doable

I am ready to start Cathes June rotation on Monday.

Marcy- Still feeling a little badly we are jumping ship on you But I do look forward to hearing your progress.

Gin- did I do okay with the post title today ? Which kickbox did you go with today? and how sore are you from yesterday. I think I am just going to do L&G as is tomorrow. I did look thru the premixes and there are some good ones combining KPC and L&G.

Tracee-Hope you had a good workout today! KPC or CK?

have a good one-
BBL,

Deanie

PS my DH thinks I use to many ! LOL!! I probably do, but they are so fun

eta: my :)s didn't come up!! So my PS doesn't make sense!! oh well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.