Deanies Rotation Check In * * * TGIF!* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

Today I slept in again. I was up from 2:20-4:15 this morning. I was starving and actually ate a banana!! So of course when 5:30 came around I was not getting out of bed. I will do B&G leg blast this morning after my pedicure.:)

What are you all doing for the holiday weekend? We were supposed to go to Jersey for the weekend, but now my DH has to work on Sunday, so we are going up and back in one day. We are going up to celebrate my FILs 70th birthday, so we have to go! It is 4 hours to get to my SILs house and we will only be there for 5 hours, then turn around and go home!! Just cross your fingers there will be no traffic!! The pool opens this weekend, the kids and I will be there on Sunday and Monday.

Tracee- I hope your other DS is feeling better and the flu is gone from your house.:)

Marcy/Gin- Have a good workout today. Gin, your question yesterday was fun!

Later-

Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!
Today I did IMAX3 w/u and intervals 1,2,4 and 5, then SB combo 1,2,3 and stretch ,then Core Max tough abs for a total of around 80 min. It was a good workout and I am spent!:p
After our discussion yesterday on what celebrity we look like, I remembered that last year someone told me I resembeled a younger Diane Sawyer and then yesterday a sales girl told me I looked like Ashley Judd with lighter hair. Never mind that they both needed glasses!!:D

Tracee--Sorry the bug is going around in your family. Hope you don't get it too! Did you get your Core Syn. in the mail? I went to Half Price Books to ask them how to tell a dvd copy from the real thing. They said with a copy the back may be purple, the seam on the front near the edge may not be smooth, and the picture on the cover may not be as sharp. My Core Syn. didn't look like a copy to me. I have a tiny bit of the vein pokey thing in my fore arms, but I don't think anyone would notice. I've seen that on Cathe. What causes that?

Deanie-- Sorry you had trouble sleeping.Don't mess up your pretty pedicure with B&G Leg Blast. My brother and 12 yo nephew are driving in for the weekend today. My nephew is so sweet, I just love to be around him! Hope that traffic isn't too bad for your long drive. Are you going tomorrow?

Marcy--Hope all is going well with your dad's procedure today.

Gin

Hey all!

I actually did my own premix of B&G this morning before my pedicure. It was good I did that, because the nail girl had a cancellation after me, so I got a manicure too!!! I did orange on my toes (for fun) and I always do bubble bath pink on my nails. I am feeling very pretty today!!LOL:* :*

I did the standing glutes and abs timesaver today with out the abs. I did the standing glutes, rewound and did them again. The only thing is, is I didn't do the one legged squats again. My legs were on fire!! It was about 47 min. long. I hope I can do CK tomorrow!! We are leaving tomorrow and if I don't have time to workout, I may do my treadmill sprint 8 20 min. program and the arm/leg drills from CK.

Gin- I'm thinkin' you must be one hot mama!!(ashley judd!);-) have a great visit with your family this weekend.

Marcy- hope all is well with your dad.

Tracee- even if it is a copy, if it works, I'd keep it.

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.