Deanies Rotation Check In * * * TGIF!* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Chicas :)

Today I switched around the rotation and did CK with LIC abs. I wanted a day of rest after B&G leg blast, so I will do that tomorrow. Once again, it was a great workout. Its so funny, when I do this I think how great it is for an all over body workout, and I think its my favorite. Then when I do KPC, I think the same thing!!:) I love when she calls the guys up front, I know its almost over!!

Do you guys eat anything before you work out?? I usually don't, but a friend of mine told me she heard you should. Ironically, I woke up starved this morning and had 1/2 a protein bar.

Tracee- I hope you get everything worked out with your pay pal acct.

Hope everyone had a great workout this morning!!
BBL,

Deanie

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I did CK also, but didn't add abs. I posted yesterday, but you guys may not have seen it. I'm going to visit my parents Sat-Tues and will have to switch my workout schedule around a bit. Hope it doesn't matter. Today is my last day at school and then staff party here tonight.

Deanie--When I first started running I would have a 1/2 of a banana before. Now I don't eat anything.

Tracee-Did you get your pay pal acct. straightened out?

Marcy--Was it a tough leg workout for you today? I saw some p90x dvds for sale on the yaya swap for $22 each (includes postage). Is that high?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was Legs & Back. I didn't do Ab Ripper X because I did it yesterday so I'll either do it later tonight or tomorrow. I had a good workout. This is a no dread factor workout but it doesn't mean I don't work hard. I am so close to do a full chinup and pullup. I am now at bar level -- I'm just waiting to get my chin over the bar. I haven't decided whether to do Kenpo this weekend or Tracey Staehle's new kickbox workout. I hear most people liked it. I previewed it but I don't think I can accurately judge until I do it.

Deanie - I usually don't eat anything before I work out but today I was almost feeling nauseous so I had a couple of bites of my Fiber One bar. Occasionally I might have a yogurt or half a banana. I've heard so many different things about this subject. I say if you can go without do, and if you can't, eat. You should have enough energy to do your workout, if you don't have a little something. I like the guys in CK. I wish Cathe would have more guys in the workouts.

Gin - Congrats on it being your last day of school. Enjoy your party. I think $22 is a bit expensive. I know I got a discount on my set but it was $100 for 13 DVDs (although Ab Ripper X is repeated on the strength DVDs). Even at the current price of $120 for the set, that comes out to $9.23 per DVD. What are they charging for postage? I guess I wouldn't pay more than $20 per workout but I think $15 is more reasonable.

Tracee - Hope your straighten out your mess with paypal. It's a shame ebay gets a bad name for a few bad sellers but I have bought a lot of DVDs of ebay and I haven't had a problem so far. I'm sorry you have to go through this. How was this person's feedback? I always like to go with 100% or 99. When it gets to 98, I get worried. I always check feedback.

Have a great day.

Marcy

Hi guys. I skipped my workout today. I just haven't been getting good sleep this week and it's really messing with my schedule. I'm feeling really guilty about it although the extra sleep this morning was nice. I'll try to make up my missed workouts tomorrow but I need to find the motivation. It also doesn't help that I've been feeling fat this week. Of course that would happen after I bought a bunch of new pants and skirts in a smaller size. x(

No resolution with paypal yet. It says I have 20 days to get it resolved with the seller. I'll probably wait a few more days to see if I get a response from him and then I'll choose the option of escalating the claim. From what I've read it sounds like that is when paypal will step in and refund my money.

Gin - yes, that is the same guy that I bought my Core Syn. from. I'm glad you were able to get yours without a problem.

Marcy - I don't remember what his rating was but it seems like it was around 99%. I'll have to check and see if he's still listed out there on ebay.

Deanie - I don't eat anything before my workouts either. I find if I do my workout after eating or drinking I'll get cramps.

Have a good weekend everyone. Send some good workout vibes my way, I need it.

Tracee

Tracee - Sending some motivational ((((HUGS)))) your way. Just think how great you'll look in your new smaller size. Maybe the extra sleep will give you more energy for tomorrow. Since it's the same guy Gin bought from, maybe it was a duplicate listing.

Have a great weekend.

Marcy

Tracee- Don't get upset, and take one day at a time. Just do something tomorrow! And then enjoy your day:)

Gin- Have a great mini vacation.

Marcy- Have a great weekend

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.