Deanies Rotation Check In * * * Happy Monday!* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Imax 3 this morning. I don't know if its because I ate some PB this morning (woke up famished!) or because I haven't done an Imax in a while, but it was hard! I made it thru, but after the 8th interval, I wasn't sure.

I took my measurements Sat.
chest: 29 inches (same)
waist: 25 inches (1 inch less)
hips: 34 inches (2 inches more!!:( )
thighs: 20 inches (same)
biceps: 9 3/4 inches (same)
I am a little sad, I worked so hard, and not much diff. in measurements, but I do think I look more cut. I also thought I gained in my hips, I could see looking at me. I think I shouldn't have done B&G so much, but L&G, which is more of a total leg workout.

I hope your DH's all had a nice fathers day. We spent the day in the ER! My DH plays softball on sunday mornings. He came home and couldn't walk on his foot (something popped in his heel, he said). He played the rest of the game, and another, went to get a paper and a slurpee (DS was with him) and then came home. I wanted to go to the ER right away, but he was all sweaty and wanted to change first! MEN!:) Anyway, we were there from noon to 4:30. Not the fathers day we had planned. My DH has crutches and pain killers and has an appt. with an orthopedist on wed. I feel really bad for him!

Gin-Are you still at your brothers? Having fun I hope. I forgot to answer your nursery school question. there are 2 4 year old classes, each have one teacher and 2 asst. with 18-19 kids in the class. I will be an asst., but we all work together as a team.

Marcy/Tracee- I hope you guys had a great weekend!

Sorry for the long post!
BBL,

Deanie:*

Good morning everyone!

I had a long weekend and was tired but unfortunately woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. x( Then I thought it was supposed to be a weight lifting day so I was psyched for that. When I saw that it was Imax3, I said no way! I did step blast instead because I didn't get that done over the weekend.

Deanie - Sorry to hear about your dh's injury. I hope he's not as big a baby as my dh. ;) I also hope it doesn't affect his job and he's still able to work.

Gin/Marcy - Hope you had a good workout this morning.

Tracee

Good morning all!

Today was my last Chest & Back workout (plus ARX which I had the time to do this morning). I really tried to push myself since this was the last Chest & Back workout of the rotation. Here are the stats:

Standard pushups: R1: 31 (up 1 from last week), R2: 29 (up 3), (up 8 from 1st w/o)
Military pushups: R1: 16 (up 1), R2: 22 (up 4) (up 8 from 1st w/o)
Did another full chinup today (3 so far)
Wide Fly Pushups: R1: 20 (up 2), R2: 25 (up 5) (up 13 since 1st w/o)
Decline Pushups: R1: 21 (up 1), R2: 20 (up 4), (up 10 since 1st w/o)
Heavy Pants: R1 & R2: 8 reps at 33# (same weight as last time but up 7.5# since 1st w/o)
Diamond Pushups: R1: 18 (up 4), R2: 20 (up 3) (up 10 since 1st w/o)
Lawnmowers: R1: 10 reps at 35# L Arm, 9 reps at 35# R arm (up 2#), R2: 8 reps on R&L at 35# (up 2#) (up 9.5# since 1st w/o)
Dive-Bomber Pushups: R1: 14 (up 1), R2: 17 (up 2) (up 7 since 1st w/o)
Back Flys: R1: 12 reps at 19# (up 4#), R2: 10 reps at 21# (up 4.5#) (up 9# since 1st w/o).

Ab Ripper X was real tough for me this morning. I don't know if it's because I was so tired from the workout or because I hadn't done it in 10 days.

On Saturday, my DH, his aunt and I went to Peddler's Village in Lahaska, PA. It's a really nice complex of little boutique shops. We had a really nice lunch and I got some costume jewelry and a nice beige with black embroidery sundress. I think it's in Bucks County. If you're ever around there, you should visit. They also have a yoga/pilates studio called Flip Dog Yoga. I would have taken a class but we got there too late for the class I wanted to take. We've been there a few times already and always have a great time. Yesterday we had another open house. We had 2 people but about 2 hours after we finished the broker came back with another family who seemed interested.

Deanie - Sorry about your DH's injury. Hope he gets well soon. Congratulations on your measurements. I think more cut is really good. I'm also looking a little more cut in my arms.

Tracee - Glad you got your workout in. Step Blast is much less of a dreaded workout than IMAX 3.

Gin - Hope you had a great weekend and a great workout today. I'm sure you did great at Twister!

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

I am still in Houston, but will be coming home late this aft. I ran 3 miles this morning (and Whew! it is HUMID here!). Then I did Kristen McGee's yoga. I would like to do S&H Chest and Back when I get home, if time. I am ready to get back on schedule. I am now at my parents home and it was hard to say goodbye to my sweet nephews. I loved staying with them. They are really sweet and fun.

Sorry Deanie about your DH's accident.

Tracee-- You made me laugh at not wanting to do IMAX3. I would need to be prepared for that one also. I can't do that one out of town.;-)

Marcy--I am so impressed that you are still sticking with that grueling p90x!!

I cannot type anymore on this OLD computer of my parent's. AAHHHHH!!!x(

Gin

Hi again.

Marcy - I'm also impressed that you are still doing p90x. You have some great willpower. Congrats on your improvements too, you made some big increases.

Gin - Glad you had fun with your nephews, I'm sure they loved having you there too. Have a safe trip home.

I forgot to mention before that my ds won his baseball tournament. It was very exciting and my son pitched the entire game in the championship. It was a hot weekend but the boys showed a lot of heart and beat some tough teams.

Have a good evening.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.