Deanie & Friends.......Thursday 9/6

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today is the first day of school for the nursery school!! very excited!!

Today I woke up early (ugh!) and did GS C&T and did the HIIT program on level 11 on the treadmill. I ended up doing all the pushups (on my toes) that Cathe did. I figured, I can, and its the last time I'll be doing them for a while. Even though I did do my 30#/8 reps bench press, I lowered my weights for tri. and did the weights and reps Cathe did. I can lift more, but I think my form is better and I feel it more with the weights she uses for tri. I also did the mix and match by chapters today. I like it that way:) I do have to say, I will be really happy not to have to lift heavy for 4 weeks!!! I need a break}(

I am running late, bbl,
hope everyone has a great workout today!

Deanie:*

Good Morning!

Today was also GS C&T (mix and match) and Core Max tough abs. I was able to go up in weights a little on some of the exercises.:)

Deanie--Enjoy your first day of school! I want to hear all about it!

Hi Tracee and Marcy--What was on tap for you girls today? I am doing Step Sweatfest tomorrow and then rest day Sat. and starting next rotation Sunday. I just received the Collage Video catalog yesterday and they name Tracey's Step Sweatfest as intermediate/advanced. Do you agree Marcy?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi ladies! Today I did Step Blast. I needed a cardio and wasn't in the mood for one of the Imax's so I subbed. I also cut it a little short and did abs and planks from SJP. I haven't done an ab workout in a while so I really felt that I needed one.

Marcy/Gin - I guess my morning schedule does sound crazy when I put it down in writing. I'm more of a morning person anyway and I like to just take one shower a day so that's why I try to exercise in the morning.

Gin - the Cathe videos I don't have that are used in the next rotation are: HSTA, StepFit, Cardio Kicks, Circuit Max, Body Fusion, MIC, and CTX. I also don't have any other equipment like a treadmill or stationary bike so when she puts those in I have to substitute too. I could ride my regular bike outside or run outside but I don't want to do those things at 5am because it's too dark outside.

Deanie - Sorry to hear about the obnoxious dad at your 2nd meet and greet. I feel sorry for that kid too. I hope he doesn't become an annoying parent during the school year too. I agree with you about parents pushing their kids too fast in academics. Just let them be kids and have fun. Life is too short!!!

BBL
Tracee

Good Morning All!

Today was Chest & Triceps and HSC abs. I had a really good workout:

Did all pushups on toes with no extra rests
Dbbl Bench Press - all 3 sets at 23# - 10 reps 1st set; 8 reps sets 2 & 3 (up 2# this week and 7# for the month)
Dbbl Chest Flys - All 3 sets at 23# - set 1 10 reps, set 2 9 reps, set 3 8 reps (up 2# for set 1 and 4# for sets 2 and 3 - up 7# for month)
Incline Chest Press - 23# both sets - 1st 12 reps, 2nd set 8 reps (up 2# in set one, 4# in set 2 and 7# for the month)
Incline Flys - 23# both sets, 8 reps both sets (up 2# for set 1, 4# for set 2 and 7# for the month)
Bbl Close Grip Press - 42# both sets, 10 reps 1st set, 8 reps 2nd set plus bonus, up 6# for the month)
Dips - 42# in lap (up 6#)
Dbbl Lying Extensions - 15# both sets, 8 reps (up 2# from last week and for the month)
Seated Extensions - 31# both sets, 12 reps set 1, 10 reps set 2 (up 2# from last week and up 6# for the month)
Cross Body Extensions - 15# both sets, 8 reps (up 2# in 2nd set and up 2# for the month)
Used Heavy band for the bonus burn
Kickbacks - 15#, 10 reps both sets and used heavy band (up 2# for the month)

Deanie - I think I need a break from the heavy lifting too. Hope your first day goes well. I agree with Tracee about the obnoxious dad. He's putting too much pressure on his child. My daughter didn't learn to read till the age of 6 and she grew up to be a great reader.

Gin - Good luck with Step Sweatfest tomorrow. I think I would rate this as Advanced. It is complex step (although easier than HISM and has more breakdown).

Tracee - Glad you had a good workout. Sometimes you just have to do what feels right instead of what's in the rotation. Your schedule sounds like a normal working mother's schedule and I don't blame you for only wanting to take one shower a day. I don't have a treadmill or bike either and it's too early in the morning for me to go outside and do them either. Since I just got the DVD, I'll be happy to send you the videos for Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks. Just PM me with your address.

Hope you all have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Hey Girls!

You probably won't see this until tomorrow, but DH was on the computer all aft working.x(
Somehow I missed all of the posts from late yesterday.??

Tracee--Step Blast...Fun! I really don't know how you do it all! How are you out the door by 7:15 with 3 kids? That is impressive even if you don't exercise. I understand how tough that would be to get a workout it. I think I have seen HSTA for a good price on the yaya boards. I would just sub with what you do have. I would also do a step or other cardio of choice in place of the bike or TM days.

Deanie--Sorry about the dad of the child in your class. You remember me telling you about the mom of the boy in my class last year and how she wouldn't talk to me or even look at me after her son wasn't accepted to the private school where she wanted him to go. Sometimes the parents can be more difficult than the children! Do you have parent conferences? Can you gently say something to him then?

Marcy--I only think I am doing well with my weights with GS until I see you stats....Oh My!!!}(

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.