Deanie & Friends - Sensational Sunday

marcy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

Yesterday was a rest day for me and maybe today too (well, besides Clean Max):( . I might fit something in tonight. We had an open house yesterday. We had 3 people in less than an hour. The last guy might be promising. He was pre-approved and seemed interested. Today's our open house with the broker.

Gin - The tapes are still on ebay. Do a search for Cathe and I think they're on the bottom of the first page. No one has bid on them yet. They're still $1.99 each with $2.50 shipping. Deanie's right about the med ball in Core Max 3 and ME Abs. I don't have a med ball either. I just use an 8# dbbl. I've heard a lot about great things about Alison. I preordered Tracey's new ones. High Intensity Step Mix 2 sounds awesome. Did you read the details about her new workouts?

Deanie - Did you do KM and TM today? Yesterday was a real scorcher here too. The humidity was unbelievable. Today's a little better.

Hope you all have a great day.

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

I just finished Kick Max. It had been a while since I had done the entire workout.....Whew! HRM said I burned 530 calories. My HR even stayed up during the leg conditioning drills. I intended to do DS yoga afterwards, but think I will wait until this aft.:p

Marcy--Good to see you posting on the weekend!:) Good luck with the house and keep us posted! I will look again on ebay. I don't know how I missed it. I have not read the details about Tracey's new workout. I regret not talking to her more. She and Alison were too cute. I do know that Tracey's b-day is tomorrow like mine. Although she is 10 years younger!!:eek:

Deanie--How was it with the kids inside all day yesterday? Thank goodness for a/c is right. Mine is out upstairs again I realized while doing KM (upstairs!). Fortnately we have another unit downstairs! Are you ready for school tomorrow??

Tracee-- Have a great day!

Gin:)

Good Morning :)

Today I did do the TM and the combos from KM!!I did level 10 (7.0run and 6.0 incline) on the treadmill HIIT because I didn't think I could do level 11 where you run at 7.5 and the incline is at 6. But when I finished level 10, I felt I could go longer, so I tried level 11 thinking I couuld always stop if I need to. Surprise for me:) I was able to do the whole thing!!!! even after already doing one workout!! I am not sure if your supposed to do HIIT for 40 min. though, so I dont' think I'll be doing a double workout like that again! The drills in KM were fun. I think they are easier than KPC.

I am going to do GS BSB tomorrow with the mix and match feature. I wonder if it makes a difference if I do the mix and match with BSB but not with C&T? What do you guys think?

Gin~ I made the pancakes this morning!:) Yummmmmy!!:) My DH and I really enjoyed them!!!! My DH liked them so much, he emailed the recipe to his parents, and mine!!:) Thank you very much!!! Breakfast is my favorite meal, and now I have something new and yummy to enjoy!:) The kids inside yesterday was better than I expected. They got a little antsy around 3:30, but otherwise okay. Ihope you get your upstairs a/c fixed soon!! Are you excited for school tomorrow!!?

Marcy~ Nice to see you posting on a Sunday.:) Good luck with the open house today!

Don't know how much time I will have tomorrow morning, I don't work, but the kids start school!! and I am meeting friends for coffee and have a lot of errands. So,.......

[font color=red/]Gin~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!![/font/] (I know its tomorrow)

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.