Deanie & Friends...... Saturday 9/8

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

Today is a rest day and sleep late day. I guess 7 a.m. is now me sleeping late :) We have a very busy day with baseball practice starting today and a birthday party! and my DS in middle school has homework!!!:(

Gin~ I do remember those outfits! I started working out when I was 18, that was in the 80's. I used to wear the bike shorts under the one piece leotard. I too thought I looked cute! Looking back, at the time, I'm thinking we DID look good!!!:) ;-) Have fun at the football game!

Marcy~ I hope your open house goes well!

Tracee~ Have a great weekend! Are you busy today with practices as well?

Deanie

Good Morning!

I decided to go ahead and do HSTA and take tomorrow as my rest day. I am so ready for a rest day!:p I forgot how quickly this w/o moves along, which makes the time go by fast. And you only need to get out 5#, 10# dbls and 30# bbl and high step. Not a lot of equipment!:)
We leave in a minute to go to Austin for the football game. I'll wave to David Swenson while there.;-) That would be fun to take one of his live classes, but can only imagine how tough that would be!}(

Deanie--Enjoy your rest day. 7am is a nice time to wake up after getting up at 5am,right? I think I have a picture of myself with the hot pink unitard somewhere...{{shudders}} I remember my ds's homework load increasing in middle school.

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day!:)

Gin

Good Afternoon!

Today is a rest day for me so far. DH and I hopped on the motorcyle and went to Jones Beach, had lunch and walked on the boardwalk. It was great weather for a ride and there was a nice cool breeze riding toward the beach. When we move we might not be going to the beach for a while except for vacation.

Deanie - Hope you're enjoying your day. I have to say I don't miss the homework.

Gin - I used to have a black unitard too. I can't wait to do HSTA again. It's been a long time. I also like just using one set of weights. The only thing I don't like is all those leg presses. I would love to take a live class with David Swenson and it probably would be one of the toughest yoga classes you'll ever do.

Tracee - Hope you're having a nice weekend.

I'm really having blog withdrawal. It's been almost 2 weeks!

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.