Deanie & Friends Fabulous Friday

marcy

Cathlete
Hi Girls!

OOH! OOH! I'm first today.:p Today was Reach and Clean Max for me. I don't have time on Fridays to do all that Cathe planned so this seemed to include everything. I love no equipment workouts. I can really concentrate on my form with this workout and it's still somewhat of a challenge but not too much. Floorwork is a little varied from what Cathe does so it's a nice change.

Gin - How did your talk go with your nephew?

Deanie - I'm really going to have to get used to you not posting first:7 !

Tracee/Cheryl - Hope you have good workouts.

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I turned my 4:55 am alarm off and fell back asleep, so missed my Friday moring run with friends. I went to the gym TM instead and then came home for GS legs floorwork and PLB floor work, Core Max 2 and Stretch Max 3. It was a long workout, but I do enjoy the "day of no weights" also, like Marcy said.
I am taking the remainder of my Firm dvds and tapes that I no longer use to Half Price books today. I have 11 left and they will probably give me $3.00 for all of them!! Oh well. Can't find anyone to trade them with on vf or yaya.
I did talk to my nephew last night and he seemed just fine. He said he had to run 1 1/2 miles yesterday in class and the coach wouldn't let him stop to walk. I told him I was so proud of him and it will only get easier. My SIL says he is not athletic, but I don't think you have to be athletic to be able to run, just the drive to do it.

Hi Tracee, Marcy and Deanie!! Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good morning girls!

Today I did the floorwork from GS Legs only, I didn't have time to do any of the other stuff. I think this is my favorite leg workout so far. I enjoy floorwork so much more than lifting the heavy weights for legs. I'm sore already because my legs were a little sore from KPC yesterday. I think I'm going to do GS C&T tomorrow and skip Kickmax. I'll do that one next week.

Gin - I hope the running gets better for your nephew. I'm sure it's not fun for him because he doesn't think he can do it but I hope he keeps trying and enjoys it.

Marcy - Love your workout today but glad it's not me doing it. Ha!

Deanie - hope you had a good morning.

Tracee

Hi Guys!

This is the first opportunity to get to the computer for me today! I can't believe its almost noon! It was open house at the elementary school today. My DS liked his teacher and was happy to see his friends in his class. His best friends were not in his class, but some other friends were and he was happy:7

Today was GS legs floorwork, PLB floorwork, and coremax 3 for me. A great leg workout. I really like dividing up the leg work and having the time to do coremax. Coremax 3 is my least fav. of the 3, but I haven't used the med. ball in so long, I got a really good workout.

I was VERY surprised, I have NO DOMs today! I'm assuming its because of the mix and match way I did C&T. last week, I used less weights, and had DOMs for 3 days!!

Marcy~ I am happy for you being the first today:)

Gin~ Glad to hear about your nephew. It sounds like it wasn't as bad as he thought. Any big plans for your birthday? Went to the store and bought all the ingredients for the pancakes, will let you know how they turn out:)

Tracee~Glad you were able to get your workout in, and you enjoyed it.Are you going to do GS C&T mix and match? or do it straight up?:)

Tomorrow I plan on doing HIIT on the TM and the combos for KM. Then I remembered CTX kickbox, so I may do HIIT and then the CTX kickbox. We'll see what my mood is. I plan to take sunday off so I'm fresh for monday and getting the kids off to school:)

Have a great day all!

Deanie:*

Too many :)s but I'm going to leave them. Someone told me I have a "bubbly" personality. Maybe they are right! I always seem to use all those smilies!!:+

Hi Again!

Gin - Just wanted to let you know there a couple of Pure Strength tapes for sale on ebay for I think $1.99 plus $2.50 shipping. Glad things went well for your nephew. Hopefully he'll like it as he starts doing it more. Maybe he'll get the runner's high!

Deanie - Glad your DS found some friends of his. Core Max 3 is also my least favorite. I think in general I like to use my bodyweight rather than equipment. I don't really have any DOMS from Chest & Tris either. I'm going to stick with my mix-n-match. It works better for me.

Tracee - Glad you enjoyed your workout. I love floorwork so much better than heavy weights for legs.

Marcy

Deanie - I'm going to try Marcy's way of mix and match for C&T tomorrow. I think I will like it better than doing all the chest work together. I know I'm pretty fried after the pushups. Glad to know your ds had some friends in his class. That makes the start of a new year so much better. How many classes of the same grade are in his school?

I rarely use the smilies because I'm always rushing to get the message posted. I don't know why I'm like that. Probably because I'm at work and feel like I shouldn't take much time.

:eek:

Tracee

Tracee~ Enjoy C&T tomorrow. I like the way Marcy did it yesterday. There are 3 classes of each grade in the elementary school. My younger DS lucked out. His grade has 3 classes, but they only have 17-18 kids in each class. Most grades have an average of 24 in his elementary school. How about yours?

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.