Deanie and Friends ^^^Sat. 9/1^^^

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Today was B&G bonus stability ball abs and Stretch Max 2 with ball. It's really a rest day, but had those things to do from yesterday.
Did you girls look at Cathe's Sept. curcuit rotation? I like it and is sounds like just what we need to do. Hope you guys like it too.

Marcy--WTG on the B&G floor work and abs. That is a tough one. Sorry about the "choppiness" on your dvd. On the RT, I asked Cedie how they can smile through all those tough workouts and she said,"Vaseline on the teeth." Maybe she was kidding, but they all said that when you know the camera is on you, you have to make yourself smile.:p I thought you had PS. Do you have it on vhs? Mine just came yesterday!:7 I still don't have: Terminator, The Classics, and CTX. And have PLB/PUB and Cardio Hits on vhs. I have previewed Step Sweatfest, but plan to do it for the first time next Sunday instead of LowMax. It seems that with some of my friends, I only see them on our birthdays, so it has been fun to catch up. Busy week!:p

Hi Tracee and Deanie!!--What is on tap today!

Gin:)

Good Morning Gin and all who come after :)

Today I decided to take a rest day. I was really tired after a week of waking up at 5, and school and work starting. I will do CK tomorrow.

I like Cathes Sept. rotation. I also think it will be a "shock to my body" and again I will shock my body with the new dvds. So count me in for Cathes Sept. rotation. I also like the variety. I noticed she also did the circuits every other day, so we can use the same weight as she does, and not have to go lighter.

Gin~Good job on the B&G today. I like both of the ab workouts in that dvd. I'm glad you got PS! I think you will like it. did you decide which workouts you are going to get with your gift certificate? Of the ones you mentioned above, I would get Terminator! The circuits are challenging and it flows really well. I am not a big fan of CTX as is, but I like the upper body workout on the dvd and I use the 30 min of cardio as an add on sometimes. It also has a bonus of all the ab work together as a seperate workout. so actually, that may be worthwhile also.:)

Marcy~ My premix was also choppy. For me, the originals that I got from the last dvds, worked fine. Infact, like with this premix, and one spot on BM2, the originals worked better. We were supposed to do those excersises you mentioned twice. To quote Gin "Ouchie!"

Tracee~ I would definately talk to the Principal about your DS changing classes, hopefully they can do it in the first week, before things get to settled.

Have a good one~

Deanie:*

Hi Deanie!
I certainly hear you about the being tired. I was so worn out last night, I fell asleep around 6pm. Of course then I woke up and was wide awake at 11 pm! Glad that you also like Cathe's Sept. Rotation. Hope that Marcy and Tracee like it also. I still cannot decide which dvd to order. Terminator just sounds too much for me. Is it more intense than Hardcore Extreme? Are you switching any of the workouts next week? I mean weight work, not cardio.

Gin:)

Hey Gin~ Terminator is 3 circuits using the Intensity series: Imax2/cardio and weights/ME/BC, they are intense:) but I'm sure you could do it. Hard core extreeme has 1 circuit(Imax 3/HSC), the other 2 workouts on the disc are combos of imax 3/low max/kick max drills. I do think Terminator is harder than hardcore extreeme. but hardcore extreeme doesn't flow as well and for me is fustrating going from imax 3 on a 6" platform to low max on an 8" platform. I am not changing anything next week~ weights or cardio:) (but I am going to do BSB with the mix and match feature) I am going to sub on the Sept rotation. I do not have body fusion(week 4/day 1), so I will do Cardio and weights, and instead of BC without abs and ME abs(week 4 day 3), I am going to do the bonus combo on the dvd.(it combines BC and ME and has the ME abs at the end)

Are you doing anything special this weekend?
My DH who works retail will be off on sun/mon (a first) so we are going hiking one of the days!

Deanie

Hi Girls!

I'm sure I missed all of you but wanted to let you know that I like Cathe's Sept. rotation and will do it with you but with a few changes. I don't think I'll be able to do all of BM2 in week 2 so I'll have to see what premix to do. Also in week 2, I don't have much time on Fridays, so I'll probably do BC on Friday and SJP on Monday. I'll be skipping the runs. In week 4, I don't have Body Fusion so I'll have to see which circuit I'll do. Otherwise, I think it looks really good and will get me doing ones I haven't done or haven't done in awhile. I have a bike but don't feel comfortable bike riding so early in the morning so maybe I'll sub a hi/lo routine, not sure yet. I'm really looking forward to doing HSTA again. I think the new DVD's will definitely be here by the time we finish this one.

I don't think we're having open house this weekend. My DH is painting DS's room and I don't think he'll be done in time. Hopefully we'll have a big crowd next week. We get our new tub in less than 2 weeks.

Gin - I did Stability ball abs last night instead of the regular abs. I really love this routine. The exercises are so different from the usual ab work, it really was a nice change and hit all the right spots. For me, Terminator is easier is far as the cardio but harder as far as the strength. You know I hate endurance work so it's killer for me.

Deanie - Thanks for letting me know about the B&G premix. I kept thinking I was on the wrong leg or the DVD was screwed up.}( Have fun hiking. Like you, I might try the bonus premix on BC/ME. I never did it before. Is that one 65 mins.?

Tracee - Good luck with the kids on the first day of school. Hope you had a nice workout.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.