Deanie & Friends~ * ~ * ~ * ~Madcap Monday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today I did GS BSB with the mix and match feature. I really like it this way! I did not up my weights from last time, except the last set of the shoulders overhead press, I did 20#.

First day of school today for the boys:7 :7

[font color=red/b/]Gin~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/font/b/] Have a wonderful first day of school and a great birthday!

Marcy/Tracee~ Hope you had a great workout today! and a good weekend.

BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning Girls!

I did my usual 3 mile run but will have to wait on doing GS BSB until later. DH (he's home!) and I had to sleep downstairs since no a/c upstairs and that is where I workout and he is still asleep. Thank goodness for more than 1 a/c unit!!:D
I just order PS dvd from Cathe with some b-day $. Thought I would treat myself!:)

Deanie--Glad you and DH enjoyed the pancakes. My husband will not eat them and he does eat pretty healthy. They are from Aimee's Adventures cookbook (WW member) and she used to have lots of good recipes on line if you are interested. Some are only low cal and not so healthy (cool whip,etc), but there are some good ones. Hope your boys have a great first day! Thank you for the b-day wish.

Marcy--I did see the PS tapes on ebay, but just decided to buy the dvds! Thanks for telling me about them. I just saw in the paper that DWTS will begin to air on Sept. 24. Some of the stars..Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban, Wayne Newton, Melanie Brown (Spice Girl) and Jennie Garth. I thought of you!

Tracee--Do your kids start school today also?

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi Everyone!

I did GS BSB this morning with the mix-n-match. I had a little trouble with my DVD player. My DH had changed shelves in the wall unit and the connection isn't quite right so some of it I had to do without Cathe's beautiful voice:( I had a pretty good workout again. I also included my chinups/pullups again. Only did 1 full chinup. The rest were partial. Here are my stats:

Dbbl Row Reverse Grip - 29# - 2 sets (same as last week)
One Arm Rows - 31# both sets (2# more on 1st set)
Bbl Pullover - 40# both sets

Dbbl Overhead Press - 18# all 3 sets (2# more than last week)
Lat Raise - 15# 1st set (2# more), 13# 2nd set (same)
Dbbl Rear Fly - 15# both sets (2# more on 1st set)

Bbl Curls - 36# both sets
Dbbl Partial Curls - 10# both sets
Dbbl Concentration Curls - only did 1 set. 16# for first 5 reps then 13# for the rest. Did bonus reps too.
Curl Up/Wrist Turn Down - 15# (up 2#)
Hammer Curls - 15# (up 2#)
Wrist Curls - both sets 13# (same)

[font color=purple size=+2]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIN![/font] Hope you have a great day. Make sure to pamper yourself. Congrats on your PS purchase! Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for letting me know about DWTS. I can't wait for it to start. Have a great first day of school.

Deanie - Hope your boys have a great first day at school. Good work on the overhead press!

Tracee - Hope you have a nice workout.

Marcy

Good morning gals! I really hate it when I don't get on here on the weekends, it takes too long to get caught up on Monday. x(

Today was BSB for me not mix n match. I don't mind doing this one as is although I probably would do better on biceps if they were split up. I did C&T on Saturday with the mix n match and enjoyed it that way so I'll stick with that for the next two times.

Gin - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I hope you are getting pampered today and enjoying yourself. Good for you for buying PS from Cathe, that's a great b-day present.

Deanie - My boys go back to school next week. I'm not quite ready for the schedule changes but I don't have a choice. I usually adjust my work schedule a couple of days so that I can get the kids on the bus so that messes me up for a little while.

Marcy - Good job on the weights today. I used to think I was lifting close to you and Deanie but you two have pulled way past me now.

Gotta go but I'll BBL

Tracee

Hi Again!

Gin - I got the full cast for DWTS:

Aaron Carter
Wayne Newton
Mark Cuban
Jane Seymour
Tori Spelling
Jenni Garth
Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather Jr.
Lou Ferrigno
Nia Peebles (remember her from Fame?)
Richard Quest
Gisele Bundchen
Helio Castroneves
Sabrina Bryan

(I must be getting old. I don't know who the last two are.)

Tracee - Glad mix-n-match worked for you on C&T. Biceps are grueling for me on BS&B, especially the concentration curls. They totally wipe me out. Everytime I think I catch up to Deanie, she speeds ahead of me too!}(

Marcy

Marcy - I don't recognize the last two names either. I also don't know who Richard Quest is. Now I'm going to have to try to find pictures of these people on the web. I thought it was kind of weird to have two people from "90210" on in the same season.

Okay, I've looked up the three people I didn't know. Richard is from CNN, Helio is a race car driver, and Sabrina is in the group Cheetah Girls. I guess Cheetah girls was the name of a Disney movie also.

Tracee

Good Afternoon :)

What a busy day! Kids got off to school and had a great day. They even did their homework without a fight!~ love the first day:) I had a great first day of no kids~ I bought 2 pair of cowboy boots that I love!!!!And both on sale. One pair is red by Lucchese and the other is a black mule by Ariat! I can't wait to wear them!!!!

Marcy~ You make me laugh! I always feel you lift more than me and I try to keep up with you :)(as if I can!LOL) Great job on the weights today! I'm right there with you and Tracee~ I didn't know the same people. I don't even know wht the Chetah girls is!!

Tracee~ The reason I do BSB with mix and match is specifically for the biceps! Its the only way I can do the heavier weight for biceps!

Gin~ Can't wait to hear about your first day! I hope the kids were good! I hope you did something fun for your birthday!

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie - Glad the first day went off without a hitch:) I love cowboy boots. I've been down to Georgia twice now (where I'm moving) and each time came back with some. I got one pair on my last trip and two the time before that. I find them really comfortable. I have one pair of Dingos and I forgot what the rest are. Where did you get yours?

Gin - I hope all your little charges were good for you today. Are you celebrating tonight?

Marcy

Marcy~ I got them at a store by me (about 30 min. away) but they are also on the web and they have great sale prices. I agree about the boots. They are very comfortable. I have a pair I love that I am getting resoled~ I can't part with them. I've had them about 17 years!!!
www.carolswesternwear.com is where I got the boots

eta: they don't have the ones I got on the website:(
Deanie

Good Afternoon!

I have probably missed you all, but came home late and just finished GS BSB with the mix and match. I liked doing it that way. It seemed easier.:) I pretty much just stayed with the weights that Cathe used.:p
DH and I will go out tonight. I like to spread the b-day celebration out...went to lunch last week twice and this week 3 days with friends....FUN to see everyone!

Marcy--I will NEVER catch up to you and Deanie in weights, so I won't even try!!x( Thanks for posting the DWTS cast. Can't wait! I didn't know several of them!

Deanie--I am the one that lives in TX and I don't own a pair of boots. But it doesn't get very cold here in the winter to wear them. Today was just the start of our "work week" at school. The children come on Friday to 45 min. "Get Acquainted Day" and then first full day is next Tuesday. Glad your kids had a good first day.

Tracee--Hope you kids enjoy their last week of summer.

Take care!
Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.