Deanie & Friends^^^^^Wicked Wednesday^^^

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)!

Today was GS legs standing and coremax 1. I was very happy to just do standing legs today, and the levitation holds were a breeze!!:) I did do them with my feet in lotus, don't know if that counts.? I am going back and forth with how I want to do GS C&T tomorrow. The way Marcy/Tracee did it last week, or as is. We'll see. I do know I don't feel like doing all those pushups. I know I can do them, so maybe I will just do 3 sets of 16 pushups instead....

Gin~ How's school going?

Marcy/Tracee~ What did you do today?

BBL,
Deanie:*

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I also did GS legs standing and Core Max 2 (with stability ball) but also ran 3 miles with my friend. The good news is that I was able to do all the slow motion lunges with out stopping!!:) I think I will do C&T as is tomorrow.

Deanie--I hope you enjoy your "makeover" somewhat. Think of me when I am in the boring meetings at school.;-) School really is good. It just takes a while to get it all together!! Okay...if I can struggle through the 72 drop sets of push-ups, you have to do them with me. I know they are a lot easier for you!!:p

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day!

Gin:)

Hi Ladies!

I did GS legs standing and Core Max 1. It's been awhile since I've done weighted standing work but it wasn't too bad. The slow motion lunges really dug in there good. I really like the way she does the deadlifts in these. I used all the weights Cathe used but I'll probably go heavier the next time I do deadlifts. I already go to the floor so I think I need to go heavier. I did the levitation holds pretty well today. I got too exhausted in Core Max to finish the planks. All I wanted to do was relax in child's pose.

Gin - I promise to do the pushups along with you and Deanie. Don't wimp out on me now:7 !

Deanie - I will be doing my mix-n-match again tomorrow. I hope you enjoy your makeover. I usually don't wear much makeup either except lipstick. Ever since I started seriously working out, I just run out of time with everything I have to do in the morning. Getting up at 5:30 is early enough.

Tracee - Hope you have a great workout and a great day.

P.S. I hope to post the new rotation this afternoon.

Marcy

Hello all! Today I couldn't muster up the energy for weighted work so I did the floorwork from PLB and GS Legs then I did abs from OnDemand with Tony Horton. I think I have a little crush on Tony because I just love to hear his voice. :eek:

I'm envious of those of you who don't have to wear makeup. People would run away scared from me if I didn't wear it.

Deanie- I think that is great that your boss tought of you guys and did something special. I hope it's relaxing for you even though you won't use the products.

Marcy - I think I have all her strength workouts except CTX also. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with especially since you mentioned having short cardio!!

Gin - It sounds like you are excited to do those 72 pushups again, that's great! I'm kind of dreading C&T again too but we'll see how I feel tomorrow morning.

I'm definitely sticking to the mix n match version of C&T whenever I do it though.

Today is the day that we get to meet the teachers for my 3rd grader and tonight we have the 6th grade orientation. I'm so excited to finally get some supply lists and be able to take the boys shopping. I feel so behind.

Tracee

Hi Tracee - So, how was abs with Tony, aside from his voice that is? That's so cool you have On Demand. I only have Fit TV. Since you love his voice so much, maybe you'll get the X one of these days. That way you can listen to it over and over and....:)

Good luck with meeting the teachers tonight. Hope your kids are happy with them.

Marcy

Good Afternoon!

The make over lady got sick today, which was okay with me, sad for the others, but we still got a gift: a suede/leather tote with a sample pack of lipstick, mascara, blush, eyeshadow and some lifting cream; and a small travel pouch that matches the tote~ :) :) exciting! I love tote bags:)

Gin~ Okay, I'll do the 72 pushups with you and Marcy!:) I hope school was fun for you today.

Marcy~ Can't wait to see what you cooked up! I am still leaning toward doing some muscle endurance to give my body a break before heavy lifting again.

Tracee~ Good luck with meeting the kids teachers. I hope your kids are happy with the classmates and teachers.
Deanie

Hi Again!

Marcy--I'm looking forward to what you are cooking up for us!!}( :D :p

Tracee--Never heard you mention Tony Horton on On Demand. Glad you like him!;-) It's not that I really like the push-ups, but I am just so happy to be able to attempt them and don't want to lose that ability and have to start all over again. You look very pretty from the picture you sent, so I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to "run away from you" if you weren't wearing any make up. The only place I go without makeup is to workout. I DO look pretty scary!x(

Deanie--Send that lifting cream my way.;-) I can use all the help I can get! School was good. I went to lunch again with a friend aferwards and that was more fun.

Take Care.
Gin:)

Just popping in for a minute --

I'm about 2/3 of the way through typing through the rotation. I'll try and post in the next 1/2 hour.

Marcy

Here it is. Let me know how you like it:

One Body Part A Day

Week One

M - S&H C&B Warmup, S&H Back, MIS Back, MIS Stretch, IMAX 2 Blast Only (63 mins.)
T - S&H Bi & Tri Warmup, S&H Tris, Drill Max (tricep dips on ball, seesaw pushups on ball and side plank pushup with weights) SJP warmup, hi/lo premix and stretch (approx. 60 mins.)
W - Kick Max warmup, leg conditioning drills, stretch; PS Legs Floorwork, abs & stretch (64 mins.)
T - S&H Chest w/up, S&H Chest, S&H stretch; IMAX 3 step only (62 mins.)
F - S&H Legs & Shoulders warmup, S&H Shoulders, S&H Stretch, DM Timesaver Cardio (75 mins.)
S - S&H Bi & Tri warmup, S&H Bis, Abs & Stretch; Low Max Blasts Only (60 mins.)
S - Planks from S&H; Stretch Max of choice)

Week Two

M - PS Back & Bis warmup, PS Back, Pyramid Back & Stretch; KPC #7 (intermediate + 2, 3 & High) (68 mins.)
T - PS CS&T w/up and Tris, PUB Tris and Stretch; Rhythmic Step warmup, combo 1, challenge & cooldown (52 mins.)
W - MIS warmup and legs, PLB stab. ball work and stretch; PUB abs (48 mins.)
T - PS CS&T w/up, PS chest, Low Impact Circuit Chest work; LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver (70 mins.)
F - PS CS&T w/up and shoulders, MIS shoulders, MIC w/up, hi/lo and stretch (57 mins.)
S - PS Back & Bi w/up and biceps, Supersets preacher curls on ball and PP hammer curls with leg on ball, KM warmup, kickbox bootcamp challenge & stretch (about 60 mins.)
S - MM abs & Stretch Max of choice

Week Three

M - GS BS&B Warmup & Back, Power Hour Back & Stretch; Boot Camp warmup, cardio & stretch (58 mins.)
T - GS C&T Warmup & Triceps, HSTA warmup, cardio and stretch; ME Abs (59 mins.)
W - Drill Max Cardio Leg Blast (57 mins.)
T - GS C&T Warmup & Chest (no pushups) LIC pushups; IMAX 3 intervals 1-5 (about 65 mins.)
F - GS BS&B W/up & Shoulders; BM2 shoulders; BM2 Circuits & Stretch
S - GS BS&B W/up, Biceps & Stretch, IMAX 2 Intervals 6-10; BM2 abs
S - Stretch Max of choice

Week Four

M - ME Warmup & Back, MM back & stretch; C&W Timesaver Step, Abs & Stretch
T - MM Warmup & Triceps, LIC triceps & stretch; BM2 Cardio Timesaver
W - Legs & Glutes and ME Abs (61 mins.)
T - MM Warmup & Chest; BM2 Chest; KPC #2 Kicking & Punching (about 60 mins.)
F - ME Warmup & Shoulders; MM Shoulders & Stretch; DM Cardio Timesaver (abt. 70 mins.)
S - MM Warmup & Biceps; BM2 Biceps; IMAX 3 Intevals 6-10 (about 60 mins.)
S - SJP Abs & Stretch Max of Choice

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.