Deanie & Friends***Saturday 8/25***

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Friends!!

Today is a rest day and I need it. I had trouble sleeping last night and am quite tired. I am going to a funeral this morning but know I will want to take a nap this aft.:p
I ended up taking 11 Firm vhs and dvds to Half Price Books yesterday and they gave me $8.00 and then I saw a Cathe Basic Step on the shelf for $5.00 and bought that! I guess I will save it for a rest week? It's just 30 min. long and then has a stability ball abs section. Was this sold with a step in stores??
I also received my Tracey S's Step Sweatfest dvd yesterday. Marcy...the cute young blonde to the right in her video (Allison) was also on the RT. She was so cute and just loved Cathe.

Tracee--Enjoy your C&T with the mix and match. Tell us how you like it.

Deanie--Glad your DS liked his class. I don't have med. ball and just use an 8 lb. weight when I can. Is Core Max3 the only time she uses a med. ball? Good luck with the pancakes. Hope you like them. You asked about my b-day. I went to lunch yesterday with a friend and have a couple more b-day lunches next week. DH will be home then and I guess we will go out. No big deal. He has been out of town. :( Is it a kickbox and TM day today? I agree that you have a bubbly personality!

Marcy--I did not see the PS tapes for sale on ebay. Maybe they had already sold.:(

Gin:)

Good Morning Gin and all who come after!

Today I intended to do KM and TM, but I slept late, and my abs were sore, and technically it is a rest day, So I rested today:) I guess I will be doing it tomorrow.

Gin~ Enjoy your rest day. A Cathe workout for $5.00 is great! I'm sure you will like it and Traceys workout. My DH said he wants to try the pancakes, so I will make them tomorrow. He works today, went in at 6. Of course I was still sleeping;) No wonder you had a hard time sleeping. I always sleep better when my DH is home!! I think Cathe uses a medicine ball in ME/BC and coremax 3.

Tracee~ I hope you enjoyed the mix and match way of doing GS C&T. Let us know.

Marcy~ Did you take today as a rest day too?

It is supposed to be 97degrees here today, with the humidity it is supposed to feel like 105. The kids will be inside all day!! Will this be harder for them or me:)???? Thank Goodness for air conditioning!!

Have a great day all!
Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.