Deanie & Co. ++++TGIF++++

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was MIS (without the abs) it was a really good workout. Its been so long since we worked out the entire body in one workout, it felt weird! I wasn't sure what weight I should be doing, Cathe said in the begining it is a strength workout, but it felt more like endurance. Anyway, I did 40# for legs and back using the barbell, and followed CAthe for all other weights. Except biceps, I actually used a 30# barbell 1st set and 25# second set for the crazy 8's (she used 35# both sets!). I really liked the excersises used in the workout.

Today is the official first day of summer vacation for us!

Gin- Did you manage to get KPC in today? It sounds like you are having fun with your nephews! I would love to share ciricullum (I know, I know, I'm such a bad speller!!x( :)) ideas with you for next year!!

Marcy- How was your workout today? Is that rotation a go for July 9? Count me in!

Tracee- How are your kids enjoying their summer vacation? Hope you had a good workout today!

Later-

Deanie:*

Good morning girls.

Today I did MIS with the abs. That ab routine was tough, she just keeps going with no breaks. I actually skipped the leg and back portion because my legs are so sore from PLB. I don't know why I got so sore from PUB & PLB this week. I was lifting heavy during the p90x rotation so they shouldn't really have affected me this much. I couldn't go as heavy as Cathe on most of her MIS sets but I was close. I actually gasped after chest when she said okay are you ready to do that all over again. Ha! I did it though.

Deanie - I really liked the exercises in MIS too. That's the first time that I've tried that one all the way through (minus the legs). My kids are enjoying their break so far except that they don't get the luxury of sleeping in like most kids. I have to take them to some form of daycare so they have to get up early. They are attending baseball camp this week though so they are having fun. Congrats on the new job for next year. Sounds like it will be perfect for you.

Marcy - the rotation sounds good to me too. She seems to come up with some good ones.

Gin - tell us how you did with KPC in a tight space. Did you kick anything over? Hope you're having a fun time with your nephews.

I have my annual review at work today and later my son starts another weekend tournament. It will get me out of work early today but they're playing a good team so I'm going to be nervous for them.

Tracee

Good Morning!

Today was Legs & Back for me. As usual, started too late to get abs in so I'll try later. I managed to do another full chin-up today. That's one last week and one this week. Pull-ups are much harder than chinups because at least with chinups you're also using your biceps. My heart rate doesn't seem to be going as high with this workout. Last time I did it I was in the zone for 47 minutes and this time I was only there for 24 minutes. I hope Cathe is going to get me back into the zone for a longer period of time.

Deanie - I envy you on your weights for biceps! I hate crazy 8s. It's actually going to be weird for me going back to a barbell. Maybe I'm stronger than I think.;-) I guess I have to commit, so it's a go for July 9th. I'll probably do the strength as written except for CTX which I don't have and I might have to change a couple of the cardios to try out some of my new workouts. I will be doing Rhythmic Step since it's been awhile since I've done that one and it's my favorite Cathe step.

Tracee - Since PUB and PLB are new for you, I guess that's why you're so sore this week. I definitely got DOMS from PUB. Hope everything went well at your review. I wish your DS good luck in his tournament.

Gin - Hope KPC went well. So is it going to be another day of Legos or do you have something intriguing planned for your nephews today?

Have a good day everyone.

Marcy

Good Morning Ladies!

I did manage to get KPC Blocks and Kicks Premix in this morning, except for the abs section. I brought Ab Hits, so I will do #2 on abs hits in a little and had wanted to run, but that is not an option today. Nephew #2 (7yo) was watching me while doing KPC (well, I was in his room!) and drew a picture of Cathe and me on his dry erase board! If you need to know for future reference, KPC can be done in a small space.:D I didn't knock anything over!

Deanie--How many will be in your class? And do you have an assistant? I probably asked you this before, sorry. WE have 10 in a class with 1 teacher. Happy summer to you!

Tracee--Hope you kids enjoy the baseball camp. I felt the same about MIS yesterday during the chest section. Again??

Marcy--Debbie's roation sounds good to me to do next. 7 year old nephew went to a day camp at the club this morning and I'll take older nephew (12 yo) up there at noon for lunch and swim. We may make some brownies later and don't know what else!

Have a great day!
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.