Deanie & Co. 's Terrific Tuesday 6/19

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning ladies!

Today I did S&H chest and Back. I was too tired to do it last night, so I now I am on schedule with you guys. I did the same weights as Cathe, which surprised me. She really didn't seem to go very heavy.

Deanie--3 teachers with 18-19 kids? That is a great ratio! As an asst., do you help in planning the curriculum? How is your DH? Hope it is nothing serious.

Tracee--Did you sleep better last night? Personlly, SB is a lot more fun thatn IMAX3. It is just the right amount of intensity for me. Congrats to your DS for winning the baseball tournament!! He must be a great pitcher!:)

Marcy--You'll have to go back to Flip Dog Yoga far a class some time. Cute name!:)

Have a great day all!
Gin

Gin- funny! we posted at the same time! Good job doing the same weights as Cathe. Is that the first time you matched her with weights? I was surprised with CAthes weight selections also. and yes, I still get to help with the cirriculum.:) I am really looking forward to it. DH is going to the dr. tomorrow, so we'll know for sure whats what, he's still on crutches though:)

Have a great day-
Deanie

Hi Ladies!

I had the day off today so I've been spending it pampering myself. I did Plyo X this morning and then I did Tilak Pyle's Altar of the Heart yoga. The music and scenery in this one are beautiful. Very relaxing. I'm pretty close to doing a headstand. I was about halfway up, but was afraid to straighten my knees for fear of falling over. I just got back from getting a manicure, pedicure and eyebrows waxed (first time for eyebrows, didn't hurt as much as I thought.) Tonight is my DS's graduation.

Gin - Congrats on matching Cathe's weights.

Tracee - Congrats on your DS's victory. Hope you had a good workout.

Deanie - Hope your DH is okay. What workout are you doing today?

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Deanie - Sorry, I just saw your first post now. Impressive on the weights! Thanks for the kudos. I definitely feel much stronger for having done the X. Only 1 1/2 more weeks then on to recovery! I actually went a little nuts with my eating the past few days and gained a couple of pounds but I'm going to try and be good again. My clothes are definitely fitting me much better.

Marcy

Good afternoon everyone. I started to post right before lunch but then got distracted and had to go so I'm just getting back on here.

Deanie - Way to go on the weights. You are lifting heavy girl! I'm stuck at 18 lbs for bench press and I don't think I could do more than 20 lbs.

Gin - Congrats on matching Cathe's weights. I remember thinking Cathe was going kind of light on the bent over rows because I was using 15's and she was using 12's. It sure is nice to be able to match Cathe or lift heavier than her because when I first started I didn't think there was any way I would be able to do that.

Marcy - Your day sounds awesome so far. Have fun at graduation. I'm glad you weren't in too much pain from the eyebrow wax. I've never thought they were bad either.

Have a good rest of the day.

Tracee

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Deanie--I've probably only matched Cathe's weights a few times! Maybe with biceps. Today I felt as if I could have gone heavier, but didn't want to push it. Glad you are excited about teaching. 4's can be a lot of fun. I'm teaching a little 1 week "summer fun" session at the school next month and have chosen the theme, "Dr. Seuss". Now I need to come up with the ideas.

Marcy--Enjoy you day off and day of pampering. Are you doing middle-of-the-room headstands? I am so impressed. Every so often there are students in my yoga class that do a headstand. Impressive! Happy Graduation to your son!!:D

Tracee--Have a great day!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.